Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative@gmail.com -- twinray.wordpress.com -- J'Tariah, Telepath and Healer, and her Twin Ray aboard the ships above!
8110960101?profile=original
Did you know that I am offering STARSEED classes now? They are designed to help STARSEEDS like you totally get into the groove of accomplishing your Mission, feeling consistent joy, plus constantly connecting with your Twin Flame and Galactic Family!
~~~~~
I am offering a six-week course -- including 1 lesson a week, and four psychic questions answered weekly -- and lots of original galactic ASCENSION SHORT-CUTS with healing! The class is called "STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS" and it begins on the first week of February! All material is emailed to you! When you finish the course, you get a certificate, and a Twin Ray Life-Chart! If you think it is time to ramp up your life -- to start being the LIGHT-BEARER you are -- daily -- then sign up by emailing jtariah.creative@gmail.com ....Also, the cost is reasonable because I am trying to help as many Starseeds on this planet as I can!
~~~~~
Throughout the class, I will work with you and your emotional-spiritual-physical needs to sooth your Soul, through Hermetic healing, and discovering your true Spirit’s essence through the 20th Dimensional Akashic Records.
~~~~~
Do you want to see some of the material we will be covering in the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS? Here is an overview of what you will need to research, read, and delve into during and before the beginning of the class:
o Lightworker Appendix
o Lightworker 707
o Lightworker 606
o Lightworker 505
o Lightworker 404
o Lightworker 303
o Lightworker 202
o Lightworker 101

~~~~~
BIG NEWS! I am offering these newer Reports, including: the Parallel Timeline Report, the Rendezvous Star Family Report, the Reversal of Toxins Report, the Optimum Health Through Flower Essence Report, the Astral Projection Report, the Increase Your Joy Report, the Ship Life During Sleep Report... I am also offering new healings called Negativity Reversal Healing, plus the Galactic 20D Healing, and the 20D Soul Re-Set!

~~~~

And here below, is my latest advertisement on facebook, which you might want to check out, in case you missed out on any of the Healings or Reports!

~~~~

FIND YOUR TWIN FLAME! HEAL YOUR LIFE! DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE IN 20D! PAYPAL jtariah.creative@gmail.com with your name and birthday and get your report in 72 hours!!

~~~~

I offer life-changing services, including these right now:

Ascension Quickening Healing

Mission Blueprint Report

Twin Flames Past Lifetimes Healing Report

Total Soul Scan Report

DNA Coding Healing

Ascension Acceleration Reports

Oversoul Life-stream Correction Healing

Twin Flame Reading

Merkaba Healing Report

20D Cosmic Soul Report

Soul Mate Reading

Soul Path Reading

Star Race Reading

Galactic Portal Reading

Ascension Reading

Dimension Reading

Crystal Reading

Aura Reading

Faerie Reading

Tarot Reading(s)

~~~~

Here are some basic descriptions below:

~~~~

Twin Flame Reading — Discover the name and the location of your Twin Flame, with recommendations for your rendevous reunion plus a direct communication from the higher self of your Twin Flame. Also discover what ship or ascended location you are during dream time! This report will blow you away!

~~~~

Oversoul Lifestream Correction Healing — This miraculous 20D Healing is composed of information retrieved from 20D (20th dimensional ships). It is composed of information of who you are ON PARALLEL TIMELINES, and adjustments that are made on the OVERSOUL level to correct your path so that you Ascend quickly and painlessly!

~~~~

20D Cosmic Soul Report — Find out who you are in 20D and lower, and discover your true soul identity and soul mission and purpose! Discover yourself, and what crystals, flower essences, and activities will help you begin the reunification of your soul!

~~~~

Dimension Reading — This reading tells you what dimension you are vibrating at RIGHT NOW and tells you specific recommendations to get to higher dimensions

~~~~

Star Race Reading — This reading tells you what your primary, secondary, and tertiary star races are! It gives you a great deal of information of what you look like — and what your job is — on every dimension. It also includes descriptions of your home planet and the races and society description of your home planet.

~~~~~

Galactic Portal Reading — This reading tells you what kind of portal you are and how to get to where you need to go geographically and spiritually to ascend.

~~~~

Ascension Reading – This reading tells you specific recommendations to get to higher and higher dimensions very quickly.

~~~~

Crystal Reading – This reading tells you what crystals you should be using daily and during the night time to help you personally with specific ascension processes.

~~~~

Aura Reading – This reading tells you what vibration your aura is RIGHT NOW, with specific recommendations to help it vibrate higher for ascension.

~~~~

Faerie Reading – This reading tells you what beings in the Faerie Realms are helping your RIGHT NOW, and what you can do to attract more Faerie realm Beings into your life.

~~~~

Tarot Readings – This is a card reading for you to understand one question about your life, with specific details.
8110960459?profile=original
8110960480?profile=original
8110960852?profile=original
8110950864?profile=original

galactic-hand-heart.jpg

cosmic-awareness.jpg

SYLLABUS-STARSEED-FINE-TUNING-LIFE-ASCENSION.pdf

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative@gmail.com -- twinray.wordpress.com -- J'Tariah, Telepath and Healer, and her Twin Ray aboard the ships above!
    8115542467?profile=original
    Did you know that I am offering STARSEED classes now? They are designed to help STARSEEDS like you totally get into the groove of accomplishing your Mission, feeling consistent joy, plus constantly connecting with your Twin Flame and Galactic Family!
    ~~~~~
    I am offering a six-week course -- including 1 lesson a week, and four psychic questions answered weekly -- and lots of original galactic ASCENSION SHORT-CUTS with healing! The class is called "STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS" and it begins on the first week of February! All material is emailed to you! When you finish the course, you get a certificate, and a Twin Ray Life-Chart! If you think it is time to ramp up your life -- to start being the LIGHT-BEARER you are -- daily -- then sign up by emailing jtariah.creative@gmail.com ....Also, the cost is reasonable because I am trying to help as many Starseeds on this planet as I can!
    ~~~~~
    Throughout the class, I will work with you and your emotional-spiritual-physical needs to sooth your Soul, through Hermetic healing, and discovering your true Spirit’s essence through the 20th Dimensional Akashic Records.
    ~~~~~
    Do you want to see some of the material we will be covering in the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS? Here is an overview of what you will need to research, read, and delve into during and before the beginning of the class:
    o Lightworker Appendix
    o Lightworker 707
    o Lightworker 606
    o Lightworker 505
    o Lightworker 404
    o Lightworker 303
    o Lightworker 202
    o Lightworker 101

~~~~~
    BIG NEWS! I am offering these newer Reports, including: the Parallel Timeline Report, the Rendezvous Star Family Report, the Reversal of Toxins Report, the Optimum Health Through Flower Essence Report, the Astral Projection Report, the Increase Your Joy Report, the Ship Life During Sleep Report... I am also offering new healings called Negativity Reversal Healing, plus the Galactic 20D Healing, and the 20D Soul Re-Set!

~~~~

And here below, is my latest advertisement on facebook, which you might want to check out, in case you missed out on any of the Healings or Reports!

~~~~

FIND YOUR TWIN FLAME! HEAL YOUR LIFE! DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE IN 20D! PAYPAL jtariah.creative@gmail.com with your name and birthday and get your report in 72 hours!!

~~~~

I offer life-changing services, including these right now:

Ascension Quickening Healing

Mission Blueprint Report

Twin Flames Past Lifetimes Healing Report

Total Soul Scan Report

DNA Coding Healing

Ascension Acceleration Reports

Oversoul Life-stream Correction Healing

Twin Flame Reading

Merkaba Healing Report

20D Cosmic Soul Report

Soul Mate Reading

Soul Path Reading

Star Race Reading

Galactic Portal Reading

Ascension Reading

Dimension Reading

Crystal Reading

Aura Reading

Faerie Reading

Tarot Reading(s)

~~~~

Here are some basic descriptions below:

~~~~

Twin Flame Reading — Discover the name and the location of your Twin Flame, with recommendations for your rendevous reunion plus a direct communication from the higher self of your Twin Flame. Also discover what ship or ascended location you are during dream time! This report will blow you away!

~~~~

Oversoul Lifestream Correction Healing — This miraculous 20D Healing is composed of information retrieved from 20D (20th dimensional ships). It is composed of information of who you are ON PARALLEL TIMELINES, and adjustments that are made on the OVERSOUL level to correct your path so that you Ascend quickly and painlessly!

~~~~

20D Cosmic Soul Report — Find out who you are in 20D and lower, and discover your true soul identity and soul mission and purpose! Discover yourself, and what crystals, flower essences, and activities will help you begin the reunification of your soul!

~~~~

Dimension Reading — This reading tells you what dimension you are vibrating at RIGHT NOW and tells you specific recommendations to get to higher dimensions

~~~~

Star Race Reading — This reading tells you what your primary, secondary, and tertiary star races are! It gives you a great deal of information of what you look like — and what your job is — on every dimension. It also includes descriptions of your home planet and the races and society description of your home planet.

~~~~~

Galactic Portal Reading — This reading tells you what kind of portal you are and how to get to where you need to go geographically and spiritually to ascend.

~~~~

Ascension Reading – This reading tells you specific recommendations to get to higher and higher dimensions very quickly.

~~~~

Crystal Reading – This reading tells you what crystals you should be using daily and during the night time to help you personally with specific ascension processes.

~~~~

Aura Reading – This reading tells you what vibration your aura is RIGHT NOW, with specific recommendations to help it vibrate higher for ascension.

~~~~

Faerie Reading – This reading tells you what beings in the Faerie Realms are helping your RIGHT NOW, and what you can do to attract more Faerie realm Beings into your life.

~~~~

Tarot Readings – This is a card reading for you to understand one question about your life, with specific details.
    8110960459?profile=original
    8110960480?profile=original
    8110960852?profile=original
    8110950864?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
59 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…