Lightworker 101: Into The Rabbit Hole

forum_header_ezine.jpg?width=640

Lightworker 101: Into The Rabbit Hole

© Copyright Ben-Arion - Awakening E-Zine. This article is written for "Ben-Arion - Awakening E-Zine".
Subscribe Free at http://www.CosmicNature.net
This Article can be shared freely if Copyright info and links are displayed.

E-Zine Article Author:
J'Tariah EnRa El

Whether you are reading this to see what Lightworker 101 might be, or to simply study the Universe, you are on a quest.  Oh, yes, you and I -- and billions of others -- have been upon a quest for some time…  This is because we are all intergalactic adventurers.

Every Being reading this now is an ancient spark of life who has been in the Cosmos for millions of years...since the beginning of time!

Whenever you entered this 3rd/4th/5th dimensional reality, you were given a great deal of amnesia called veils. When these numerous veils started slipping away, you began to wake up. This process is not the same as learning about it…as The Matrix so aptly says, “There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”

So, you started awakening to your quest with insistent questions... What is the meaning of Life? Why do I feel like I don’t belong here? Why am I always homesick for a place I do not know the name of? ...And, thousands more!

Let me assure you that you have begun at a good place --
Lightworker 101 -- which most of you are now enrolled in aboard the Ships (above) at night while you are “sleeping.” (I *know* you remember the dreams that look like you are in a school stadium. You are in a ship at night. More specifically, you are in the Lightship that you are assigned to. Yes, you already have a home within a ship in the sky right now!)

Like it was uttered in the film, The Matrix, “I can only show you the door. You are the one that has to walk through it.”  The strategy of both waking-time and dream-time learning is so that you *all* can waken to quests within the Cosmos.  And, I promise you this –- once you discover your magnificent divine purpose -- you will never feel alone or bored again!

Just like the challenging words promised in The Matrix, If “you take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." So…let's start with some definitive answers to some of your many questions that we all – as one – have when we first awaken to a New World of light:

Astral Projection:
The process of leaving one's body and journeying within other dimensions. Usually this is done while the body is asleep; hence it is also called Lucid Dreaming and sometimes called Night-walking.

Ascended Enlightened Master:
The proper entire term for a benevolent master or being who resides primarily in higher dimensions -- and visits individuals upon Earthshan -- to help them upon their path towards the Light.

Ascension:
The process of following a personal, planetary, and moral path of Lightworking in order to reach higher dimensions and help (Mother) Earth reach higher dimensions.

Dimension:
A place (perspective) which has a specific set of rules for a) matter; b) cellular travel and; c) manifestation.

Earthshan:
(also called Shan or Mother Earth Gaia) 1) The planet which Earthlings (Terrans) live upon, and; 2) The planet which Pleiadians refer to as "The Laboratory" because of the history of Pleiadian incarnation upon and within Earthshan.

Galactic Federation:
Also known as the Galactic Federation of Planets, this organization has millions of locations which include multitudes of great halls. The Galactic Federation office for the Milky Way is in the Sirius Star System (Sirius A; Sirius B).

Guide:
1) A being who dwells in higher dimensions who can be called upon for help, or; 2) A higher being who directs individuals  to make decisions towards Light, Love - and ultimately - enlightenment or mastery.

Jedi:
A  specialized Lightworker aligned with Lord Sananda and/or the Galactic Federation who works on the most covert assignments, often assigned to risky stations/ missions involving: a) raising consciousnesses, and: b) ending or exposing reigns of "controllers" who are not of the Light.

Jesus the Christ Sananda, the Cosmic Christ:
1) Jesus the Christ (who was born upon Earthshan around 2010 years ago), and; 2) A great ascended and enlightened Master who was sent by Source [God] to ground Light into the Earth to save her Creation, and; 3) A great Master who is [now] the Cosmic Christ living in Higher dimensions taking care of Earthshan, and; 4) A great Master currently Co-Commanding a fleet of starships with Lord Ashtar and others, including The Great White Brotherhood. Note: Jesus the Christ is the same soul-personality of the Master currently called Lord Sananda.

Lightworker:
1) One who is committed to raising the vibration of Earthshan and all of her life forms, and; 2) One who consciously connects with the Light and Love of the personal and planetary ascension process; or 3) One who carries, works with, and spreads love and knowledge about and for raising conscious vibrations.

Lightships (Spaceships):
1) A multidimensional vehicle which is able to travel through space and dimensions, and/or; 2) A life-supporting space vehicle which can ascend and descend in dimensions and within atmospheres and environments of planetary bodies.

Merkaba:
A series of three interlocking permanent tetrahedrons around every earthbound being which can be activated for movement, protection, invisibility, and flight. In psychic sight, it looks like ever-moving 3d-triangular shapes interlocking of silver, white and gold.

Mission:
1) Actions and activities one is contracted to do in this/present Earthshan cycle/time during one's lifetime, or; 2) A task (or series of tasks) to serve the Source [God] in order to progress one's soul.

Nature Spirit:
1)  An energetic high-frequency 4d/5d/6d Earthshan Being who has a specific job holding energies and patterns for various lifeforms, to hold them in balance, or; 2) Any member of the Devic Kingdom, including all beings in the Faerie Realm as well as tree spirits and plant spirits.

Path:
1) One's perspective from which an individual launches and/or spiritually travels to greater growth, or; 2) The work one does in order to become enlightened or to become a Master, and; 3) The steps which sustain one's mission for the Source [God].

Walk-In:
One who contracts with another human who wishes to end his/her Earthshan contract, to take over use of the human form in order to achieve a mission in a shorter time. Note: Braid-Ins are a type of Walk-In which involve 2 or more entities or a soul-group being within one body.

And…in the very near future (the next Now), Lightworker 202 will cover the following exciting intergalactic information, including names of ships, planets, races, and more!  Meanwhile, have some coffee, stay awake, and remember that you are not *Home* yet…

“Lightworker 202: Starseed Signals and Star Races”
(Coming next month or so…from your *Wake Up Crew* aboard the SS Phoenix)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114617900?profile=original

• Thank you so much for all those precious informations.
  • Dear J'Tariah EnRa El,

Just came here to revised the funadamental knowledge for this project....

God Bless you for sharing all the previous links on 606ohiniben. lightworkers Series.....

With Love, Light and bright Blessings...

SohiniBen.

8114463684?profile=original8114464062?profile=original

• I have had dreams of seeing the space crafts the night b4 or the same night which would be day in the middle east when the fighting started in feb??? followed by a series of events that seem more than coincidental. Ive been sent to mexico from canada for a mission i guess although i am not quite sure yet what that is. I wait patiently to hear what I am wanted to do here in mexico.

• I hope that if anyone else has any questions, please ask. You can ask here or send a form through my http://light-worker.biz site. I love you all!
  • very nice article i cant wait for 202. love and light

• Thank you SO much for clarifying & reminding me of this. I am in the process of reminding myself, just how great I really am (from a non egotistic perspective), as is EVERYONE!!!

Sending Pure Divine Love, Light & Hugs from Scotland

Ultimately It's ALL GOOD xxx

• Thanks Rosie! You are a beacon of light to the Universe! 
  • One more thing here...another short message from those of us upon the SS Phoenix:

Don't forget to do all of your personal preparatory work upon your body and within your Spirit before we all ascend **Aboard the Ships***

The ships are above the planet right now, and your starseed family
    has been attempting to contact with you through dreams, signals,
    messages, and by any means possible. You need to add your energy
    NOW to the planetary Ascension process to help Mother Earth Gaia --
    and all of her Lightworkers -- Ascend to the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th,
    and 9th dimensions today. We need you to join our Forces of Light
    with your intentions NOW.

Project: Eagle Triad was set up by Ashtar as a means for us to
    Ascnd the Planet.

Under Ashtar's direction -- we have inlayed numerous new grids
    around the Earth for the last 10 years. We work with the earth
    grids, aligning them and helping to change the mass-consciousness
    of the planet.

In other words, our work brings more more Light to mankind.

These 5th/6th/7th/8th/9th dimensional grids, as well as the others
    that have since been established, will assist in ushering in the
    higher frequencies for the cleansing of Mother Earth as well as
    transmuting the negative energies of fear, etc. from the mass-
    consciousness grid. It is through this cleansing process that
    Mother Earth will begin her Ascension into the HIGHER DIMENSIONS
    NOW.

This Project -- which is compliant with all Spiritual Paths --
    consists of doing between 3-5 five-minute
    meditations/visualizations each day, which are given to us from
    Ashtar, Sananda oand other Masters of the higher realms who are
    assisting us in this endeavor. These are not full-blown ʽalphaʼ
    meditations, and are designed for even those who are new to
    meditation in general.

These meditations may also be done at one 15-20 minute sitting if
    that is more convenient for you. At present, Sananda and Ashtar
    have everyone working on the same meditation each week, with each
    meditation being done for 7 days, after which time we are given a
    new one.

You can always find them posted on the Message Board of our website
    at http://ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.com/pages/comm_center.html

Do you feel the urgent need to help the Planet *NOW* ???
    If so, contact janisel(at)sanandaseagles.com right away!

Here is the location of our Ascension Lessons, so that you know
    ***every aspect** of how to Ascend now:
    http://www.sanandaseagles.com/lessons/lesson_index.html

Here is the location of more free wisdom for this planet's Beloved
    Lightworkers:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/waterbook_links.html

Communications Center
    • ive had a dream of travelling thru the 1,2 3 dimensions and also many of the other dimensions. so cool.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
    A Purposeful Decision By Saint GermaineWith Natalie Glasson Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. It is an honor to be in your presence at this time. I am overseeing the energy shifts taking place in the ascension process.…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
13 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
13 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
14 hours ago
More…