I think a lot of us are still waiting for something really big to happen that will shake us all up.
Some big events that could take place are
1 Mass landing of Extraterrestrials all over Planet Earth from other Planets.
2 Return of Jesus and mass healing taking place all over Planet Earth.
3 Lord Kalki Maitreya appearing suddenly with a huge Spiritual Army of Shamballa Warriors who clear out all the dark forces and get the Golden Age of righteousness and truth in full on Planet Earth.
4 Inner Earth beings come to the surface bringing new technology and healing and opening the portals so surface humans are able to go into Inner Earth.
5 All the Ascended Masters and Angels..the complete Spiritual Hierarchy appear on Planet Earth.
6 Free energy for all.
7 No more money as humans get back to sharing and caring..living in Oneness.. peace and harmony.
8 All beings become Christ Conscious
9..add more

Some of the bad things that could happen that will shake us all up are
1 Third World War
2 Massive earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes and floods all over the Planet Earth
3 Massive terrorist attacks all over the big cities on Planet Earth
4 the last attempt by the Elite to reduce the population

5...Add more

Now please add more big events that might happen in 2012 on Planet Earth.

ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE RETURN OF THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Magnificent presentation by Pane "AstralWalker" Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.
    The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.
    The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.
    He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That's how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it's going to happen and what can be done about it.

For more reference please visit his website:
    http://www.paneandov.com
    http://www.paneandov.com/2012-pdf/
    http://www.paneandov.com/sun-goes-red-giant-23-dec-2012/

• Crop Circle Reveals Something Big is going to happen in 2012 UFO's......MAYBE ...DECIDE YOURSELF

• Gosh, peaceful , loving , compassionate, kind humanity will do for me................................................

8113955500?profile=original

• em.... months and days round the wrong way... makes no logical sense whatsoever

• Newsflash: they've already taken complete control of everything.

• The next batman movie

• I believe we will reach a higher awareness, but I am trying not to wait for it.. I say trying, because i also expecy big thing to happen, but don't want to wait for them, because you might just keep waiting while the world around you changes... We need to do something and create our own world.. I just added a disscusion on my page about ' `The Silva methode''  Drunvolo merkizakec(spelled somehing like that) talked about it to,,mentioning the movie ' the secret' .All different areas talk about it.. I have always heard people saying you create your world,, But never thought to much about t,, seeing that the world is not how i want it, but then again,, It gets my focus.. Just as i gave alot of my energy to 9/11 and all the other bilderberg, lluminatie stuff..  They will fail.. They wil fall so hard they will just disapear from our world without a goodbye.. Ignoreing them is best,, be the example.. Anyway.. All will be love.. :)

Peace & Love

Martin

• An End Time favourite - The incoming comet
    Asteroid or Comet hits the Earth Image

• Could have mass landing of Extraterrestrials Spaceships this year 2012

ufo-fleet.jpg

• Yes and you could stop judging others and stop calling out for burning hell death for those who act differently than you.

I wont be holding my breath for either of these changes to come to pass.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
12 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…