So what is up with the moon tonight?

I just went out in my yard to let my dog in the house and looked up to see a full moon that was an odd orangy color and it was not in the right place.  Last night at this same time I went out in the yard and it was where it usually is visable and high in the sky and a bright white yellow.  Tonight it was way low in the sky just barely above the treetops (it is 9:20 PM on Wednesday here in Florida) as if it was just coming up and it was a weird color I had never seen the moon before, also the moon was full, which it was several days ago and now it is full again.  What is up with that.  Has anyone noticed that it  is not where you usually see it at a certain time of night.  I am curious to hear if anyone has noticed anything odd.  I usually don't post this type of question but now I am wondering.  I will try to post the picture I took of it, my roomy is trying to download the picture for me as I am typing this, and I hope it came out ok.

So please take a gander at the moon where you are and see if it is odd to you, ok.  I would like to think I am not going crazy, lol but maybe I am....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ok, so it seems I am not drinking some weird tea after all, damn, so what kind of propulsion system do they got strapped on that thing, not even the death star could move that fast, very impressive, hmmm, the Empire would be jealous, hehe
  • I shot it wednesday evening. The "moon" shine very bright, brighter than i have ever seen before, and it was formed like a egg..lol. WHAT IS GOING ON ..

• 8113887292?profile=original8113887863?profile=original8113887687?profile=original
  • 8113888269?profile=original8113888290?profile=original8113888861?profile=original
  • 8113890263?profile=original8113890288?profile=originalSame picture but with different focus, contrast,etc.
  • Hi Marique ! I too find the moon strange, like a stranger..lol. I took a picture of it; Location ; North of Norway.
  • This is really strange, I was in the bathroom and as I was washing my hands I noticed the moon right outside my window, what is strange is, at this time of night yesterday and all the days before, the moon is high in the sky in front of my house not behind. I can never see the moon from the back of my house. Even last night it was in the front. I went back downstairs and sat down in front of my pc and there was this message you wrote. I didn't even look it up. I asked my boyfriend about the moon and it was just really strange that this message was on my screen and I had not even looked it up. Synchronistic? I think so. Changes are coming...<3 <3 <3
  • I have noticed changes with the moon myself. After the Super moon, the location of the moon changed to the right, i loved looking at the full moon every month, that's what I was seeing until Monday, the moon was back to the right place, weird! Another thing I noticed was what I was calling the moon aura, but every month?, another thing, seeing the moon shaking make me ran inside the house, that was scary, it was like if it was going to explode.  In my  personal opinion, there is something on the moon or behind and has colors, blues and reds.
  • Haha..you always make me smile ebe02...I will help you.....I can be the tool gal, and pass you the tools...
  • Very interesting 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…