Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

something is going on if he sees many ships going over his house. 

Any idea on who those ships might belong to?

my guess is agarthan just a hunch i had not 100% sure though

Sir James Gilliland is the best where UFOs are concerned...he is the master and genuine and all his videos are very interesting.

I plan to go and visit him sometime and see all the space ships there.

satellites. there has been over 1000 launched in just a few weeks to increase internet speeds around the world. OMG you think they are alien read the news.

Sure place to visit is ECETI Ranch ...

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: COLLABORATING WITH PLEIADIANS, SIRIANS, LYRANS AND ANDROMEDANS by DANIEL SCRANTON
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " YOUR MOST RECENT UPGRADES AND YOUR MISSION" through DANIEL SCRANTON
10 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
14 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
20 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship