.Retired Officer Reveals NORAD’s Experience with UFOsSeptember 14, 2010tags: Ex-NORAD Officer on UFO Realityby Steve Beckow.i2 VotesRoberto from Spain brings to our attention a new book and videos detailing the work of retired NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham on disclosure events and exopolitics. Fulham predicts a massive decloaking of UFOs on Oct. 13, 2010. I have no idea whether it will occur or not, and shudder to think what happened on Oct. 14 two years ago, when the expected UFOs failed to appear.But I pass Stanley’s views along to you nonetheless as newsworthy and enjoyable, with thanks to Roberto.Doubleclick on the video to go to the second part on Youtube.Retired NORAD Officer’s New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (PRWEB) September 13, 2010http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htmA newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth’s principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth’s atmosphere dangerously approaching a “critical mass.”[This event will] occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever.A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD’s experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military’s view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth’s physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors — 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.The book Challenges of Change reports on the author’s years of communication with the Transcendors in a question and answer format intended to inform and challenge. The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.Fulham has been in contact with a distinguished foreign ambassador who read the book with great interest and dispatched it to his home government, where it was translated and studied by hundreds of their top government officials.A website containing videos of the author discussing his research conclusions and other vital information has been created at: http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchangeFulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention — but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will “occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever.”Contact:Randy KitchurAmisk Enterprises Ltd.Spokesman for Mr. FulhamWebsite: http://sites.google.com/site/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree with you two. Just because some aliens will show up in the sky, it doesnt mean they come in love. There are many different aliens out there, some benevolent, some not.
      And when it happens, if it is anounced as a big event through media with people in power telling us how friendly they are, I will surely be very suspisious.
      But when they come (and they will, in my lifetime or later) I only hope I have become spiritual enough to tell the difference between the benevolent ones and they who are not.
      I listen to no channelers etc. I follow my own inner "voice" and heart, and develop spiritual, and live a healthy life and learn from experience.
  • Greetings Brothers and Sisters,
    The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio will be interviewing Retired Air Force Officer Stan Fulham to put to rest peoples concerns which vary from what I have read here.
    Tune in if you have time September 26th,2010 at 11:30 AM Est-10:30 AM Cst and 8:30 AM Pst.
    Streaming Live Worldwide at
    Let us relax and not get all hopped up over this .
    Ashtar Command will not do this with our Ships .
    Will have a number of questions.
    No Fear here.If this event happens which he has stated is tentative at best I do believe the Government is involved .
    Let us flow within the spiritual heart center .
    Namaste
    WESU 88.1 FM - A community service of Wesleyan university since 1939
    A community service of Wesleyan university since 1939
    • will this interview be avail to listen later on the site for those of us who miss it
      • Greetings freebz,

I just came on and looked at your question.
        I will try to archive it .
        But most likely will not be today but at Radio Station.
        Namaste
      • ...yes...it will be archived for those who will miss it....
  • Damn straight.
  • The date is on the Agenda...we keep looking.
    thanks
  • hmm...somethign def doesnt smell right IMHO! lol why has the comments been switched off on the youtube video? and the website 'interdimensionalangels' website is 'locked- until the disputed authenticity of the photos and videos taken by our anonymous source since March 2010 is determined'. Credibility of interviewer? open for debate... Who is the world renowned chaneller giving him the info? At a glance it looks like a huge SEO campaign...Phew! now that my left brain is out of the way :) However, i do 'feel' that a mass uncloaking is imminent though he he!
  • I have been speaking to Randy and he said Stan did not know of Blossom's prediction acording to one of Ashtars commanders they tried to make contact with us in the sixties,here is my post on my site,I have put up an event for this event.

Ok here we go again,visualize people ask for their assistance from your heart we could do with some help in case you havn't noticed,they tried in the sixties,I came across this doing a search on Ashtar:

Our last effort of fifty years ago and later, did not succeed as we had hoped. It was to have culminated with our full and open appearance in your skies. This should have occurred in the sixties had our past programs proceeded as planned, but the hindrances and hostility of the governments of Earth totally thwarted our original plans.

We do not desire to force our presence upon you, and thereby feed the negative nature of those who would oppose us. This would gain us nothing toward Interplanetary Fellowship. We CANNOT, we WILL NOT make our appearance (in normal times) unless it is accepted by the Military and higher branches of your Governments. Therefore, this new policy of inner penetration into Human hearts will hopefully achieve that necessary change in the policies of Mankind which will build us a platform of goodwill upon which we may make our approach to uplift your way of life.

They tried it in 2003
    http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/events/contact-1

We tried it in 2008 on the 14th Oct. and The Federation are still assisting us to get our vibes up

and here we go again,here is White Clouds visualization again.lets do this!
    http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/group/whitecloud/forum/topics/...

~The Federation of Light~
    11th Feb 2010 ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~ And we would reply … we are the Bringers of Peace. We are not of your world. We are not of form. We that are communicating with you in this present moment are only of Light. Therefore we can be on /off as we see fitting.We have spoken to you before regarding overseers of the overseers.We are an embodiment of Light that is most happy to be working with this great plan and making sure that all is in place. We are the ones who make decisions regarding any quick changes that may have to be put in place. And yes … we read your thoughts … we are the ones who made the most serious decision to abort the mission that was promised on the date of your Oct 14th. This as you are well aware was not something for those in ‘lesser ranks’ to decide. It came from the Highest council and we can say that we chose well to do what we did. The outcome … had we gone ahead as planned would have been a miserable one for a vast number of those residing on your planet. When the time is appropriate we shall offer more information on that matter for we feel it is important that it is understood what actually took place. And yet we would ask you to be patient. For come the time when we choose to open up the realities of what we were confronted with, it will seem in perfect *coergence and be more fully understood.
  • SOUNDS GREAT....BUT FOR ME, IT DOESNT MATTER....WE ARE POWEFUL BEINGS OF LIGHT, AND WE WILL CREATE, WHATS IN OUR HEARTS.......IF ENOUGH OF US, WHAT THIS EVENT TO OCCUR, THEN THE WAVE , OF THE HUMAN LOVE, WILL SHINE IN THE SKIES, TO LET US ALL KNOW, THAT WE ARE PART OF THE DIVINE LOVE OF ALLLLLLLLLLLL CREATION.......LETS KEEP LOOKING IN THE SKIES, AND OUR FAMILY OF LIGHT, WILL SENSE , OUR JOYFUL LOVE FOR THEM, TO BE INVITED.......BLESSINGS TO ALLLLLLLLLL THERE ISSSSSSSSSS.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
6 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
6 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
6 hours ago
More…