Release our fear !!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my opinion most people have to much fear, fear for their government, fear for live itself or other people, fear for some kind of punishment or what ever you can think of, they are just living in fear......

Now here's the BIG question: WHY ?

Why are people so afraid for lots of things?

Let's take a look: last saturday we were told the world would end, so on the 21st of may, everybody

should be praying to God or whomever they want to for forgiveness and a sure place in heaven.

When I watched the tv, I saw people really leave there houses and sell everything they owned, just because one little old man, who doesn't know what he's talking about, says so...

Well, then I started to wonder: how is it possible that just one person can be so powerfull to create

such an anxiety among other people to leave everything behind?

The answer is: FEAR !

If you create fear, you have power and when you have power you can do anything you want to with it!!

So, we should stop having fear, because when we have fear we are not free, we are depending on

too much things the governments tell us to have fear off, because that's what they want, they will not allow us to be independent because then they loose their grip and control over us....

But when we all stop having fear there's nothing left to control for them!

We all grew up with the fact given by our parents that you have to live by rules, rules made by our 

governments, cause if you don't all " hell" breaks loose and you end up in prison or whatever.

Well, what if "hell" breaks loose, then what?  If we all stop obeying the rules then we are free and you know why: they can't put us all at the same time in jail, there simply woudn't be enough room!

So, why are we still listening to this so called leaders who are promising golden mountains and give us nothing to rely on, only more lies and betrayal?

I really don't know, but what I do know there's no room for fear anymore.........

They are with few, we are with many, so let's stand up for our rights!

Peace to you all.........

Peace to you all and stand up for your rights

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's good to not have fear, but the reality is that we're human and sooner or later, fear is gonna pop up.  What's important is that you face that fear and do what needs to be done anyway.  That's called bravery.  Better to take that route because one can spend the rest of their life fighting fear and waiting for it to go away before doing anything of any substance.  And if it finally does ever leave, it could be too late.
    • Thanks Kelly, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way, I wish I could take away fear for every human being

on our planet, but I can't do this by myself alone, I need every lightworker,starseed, indigo and walk-ins to help me

bring this loving feeling to everyone, we need to stay in peace with eachother and surround ourselves with only

love and happiness, there is no room for fear anymore.....

Love and light to you xxxxxxx

• Hi diana thanks for adding me as a friend.personally i don't really like the label of a lightworker, becuase i feel it can apply an idea of beig superior when nobody is, so when i say the the term lightworker i am personally refering to a way of life, a way of loving ourselves and one another. I don't neccessarily like how the term can create a sense of duality between good and bad, becuase i think we are all equal and both serve the divine purpose of teaching us how to love. anyways here is my take on what you and james had to say. I basically agree with pretty much everything you guys say. first of all diana just by making a concious decision to label oneself as a lightworker we are conciously and unconciously spreading seeds of unconditional love and light, and peace to others. just by an individual making the decision to be "lightworker"

or walk the the path of love we are whether we like it or not we inherently, conciously or unconciously, make the decision to guide others. In one of your posts diana you say this:

"...but Im sorry to say sometimes i just feel like it is not working they stay drawn to this feeling as if it        gives them somekind of security, every time they keep bouncing back to their little places of fear when      something goes wrong..."

this is my opinion with the stance you take diana in this quote and that is as you have said and argued before in previous posts to this article is that  a lightworker should strive to guide them. this is my view a lightworker should strive to guide them not change them, and when you that you feel like it is not working or that they are drawn to this feeling. understand that we all have free will and personally i think some still feel the need to experience fear to better understand love, and when they are ready they will make the decision truly understand love and peace. I think most people who decided to walk the path of light at a certain point in time had to experience the opposite of that to truly understand what it means to walk a path of unconditional love towards themselves and others.

I personally think we are all at different levels of understanding love and peace and some need to experience the opposite of love before they can truly understand love. for example lets say there was only one emotion known to society, lets say hypothetically that  emotion is feeling love, then could you understand any other emotion. I think the common sense answer to this is probably not. so then this diversity in the world whehter it is love or fear. good or bad helps guide us to understand what it is we don't want so we understand what we do want.

anyways at this point i am beggining to ramble about my opinions so anyone who would like to
        feel free to comment, disagree or ask questions about my opinions if you like i think it benefits us all. I am sure i could talk more about this subject but for now I will stop. I think I understand why you want us as individuals and as a collective to embrace the idea of love and peace more and transcend fear, although if we collectively do succeed at transcending fear and embracing love we need to be sure that fear and love is balanced. If one of the two become unbalanced we begin to forget what it means to embrace the other concept and that won't be good either. anyways diana hope you read this and thanks for listening

Love and light,

Hohunk

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/release-our-fear?xg_s...

• I completly agree 100%. with all due respect to all I notice some lightworkers, starseeds, inidgos and walk ins who still in some ways embrace this idea or illusion of fear. I do see and agree how certain aspects of society wants us to be afraid, but when a lightworker, starseed or walk in truly realizes how destructive fear can be and how important it is to transcend that fear. That is when the lighworker, starseed, indigo or walk ins truly realizes not only true power and potential of unconditional love but the true power and potential of peace as well. We lightworkers and every individuals who embraces the path of light who are truly awake. should realize or hopefully already realizes that any negative agenda, organization or individual that instills fear or does not have truly pure intentions will have difficulty succeding. becuase embracing and realizing the power  of unconditional love and peace will always defeat any negative structures, agenda or individual that exist or are for whatever reason percieved to exist. I really enjoy being a member here on ashtar command but I think as lightworkers we need to realize that is not beneficial to focus, or embrace any type of fear, form of fear or kind of  fear towards ourselves or others.I also realize that fear will never cease to exist but it is very important we learn the life lesson of transcending fear and embracing the amazing power of unconditional love for ourselves and others. anyways thanks for the post if you guys like let me know what you think of my opinion on the issuee i think it helps us all on this path to talk about and challenge one anothers ideas cause that ultimately helps us to learn more about ourselves.

Namaste,

Hohunk

• Thanks Hohunk, I'm with you 100% and I couldn't agree more, but I still think the lightworkers who are truly awake should help any other human being who isn't or needs some guidance to get there, don't you think?

Anyway, thanks again for your beautiful reply, I love it.....

Love and light to you!!!

• Hi there guys,

I'm finding this tread very interesting and ever so spot on.  Fear is what bounds us, as humans, as beings of light, as eternal  sparks of source.

But it's a double edge wisdom that cuts very deep for every single person.

Those who are not enlightened do walk a path of fear, for they know not better (and in doing so manifest that which they could fear the most) and us, who are enlightened - have 'lightened' ourselves of such fear.

but yet we live in the world we do and we are in a constant battle against the onslaught of perception that is blasted at us from 'the real 3D world' out there, which does drag us back down to a degree.  It is then within ourselves that we have to remember who we are, what we have accomplished in coming here and acknowledging who and what we truly are.

It is only in recent times that I have come to understand the aspects of fear even better and will use my own situation as example.  I am to travel half way around the world to go and live in Canada, as thus is how spirit and my heart would will it.  But there is fear in doing so (even for me as a 'lightworker') for the normal rules of the molded world is what bogs me down.  The likelihood of me getting a visa is next to nothing, and when I do get a visa I'm flying there on a 2 week visa and well... if it expires it expires - for one should live in a world were there are no borders.

I can manifest all of this, for I know what my true hearts desire is - and if you believe in something wholeheartedly spirit will ALWAYS support you in it, thus I will manifest what I'm doing and there shall be no issues.  But when you face the world others live in they dismiss my plans and say that I won't find the teacher I'm seeking out and even if I did they would not want to teach me.  Yes that is the 'sense able and reasonable' way to think about it, but that is not what spirit is about - and thus we should believe in our believes and not get dragged down by what others day.  Thus we will not have fear ourselves, but it can be conceived, birthed and raised in others only to passed onto us as another burn to shed.

In light we must find the answers, within ourselves the eternity of beauty lies - we must find that, embrace it and understand who and what we truly are.  So thus I know I'm leaving, I'm finding what I am going to and will achieve that what I set out to, for that is what I want and the fear on human man shall not bog me down for their are not restrictions on what can be done.  We are all here for out mission, be it to partake in extraordinary achievements in the grand experiment or just to live out an earth life -- what shall be shall be, however we wish it to be so.

But fear is always there, ready to drag us down, it is that which we should drag down and maim for the sanctity of our survival.

"The light that you seek has been inside you all this time - it is your own shadow - that which has been born of fear, grown from worlds perception and molds, that which has been nurtured by lack of belief in one selves own ability to overcome the duel of life, that which has matured in your mind and doused the flames of unrelinquished desire. It is that which has now taken the reins of this consciousness in time. A teardrop smile I shed inspire of myself - lost in the mazes we have grown."

Al Shanté

• Yes james i agree with you every aspect good, bad, etc. are all vital cogs to the entire picture and every aspect serves a divine purpose to help better humanity and every living breathing thing on this earth.  I can see exactly what you are saying and agree with you completly. I also definetly agree and resonate with how you talk about living through your heart and not your mind/(ego) I am constantly trying to better myself in that way of life. I have a question for you though do you agree with my judgement that love and fear need to be balanced or do you disagree and if you disagree please explain why. if you disagree with this judgement i made in a previous post. Then how do you think fear should be. should fear and love be  balanced, unbalanced neither, what do you think serves humanity and possibly the individual the best?
  • wow James, I'm really speachless by your words, what a wonderfull person you are!!

I'm glad I got to know you and yes, you are so right indeed, it all has to come from within,

and indeed one cannot force it to open up....

When I see people smile it really brightens my day but I would love to see more people

laughing with joy and happiness!

With Love and Light

• Thanks James, and I know indeed my schedule, that's true!!

I only ment human beings who are not in the position to defend themselves against fear because 

they are really living in it and who are not lightworkers like us, they cannot get rid of fear because they don't know how and that's where we come in and help them, but I'm sorry to say that sometimes it just feels like it's not working, they stay drawn to this feeling as if it gives them somekind of security, every time they keep bouncing back to their little places of fear when something goes wrong, it's a strange habbit I think but I still will continue my schedule and try over and over again until it will work!!!

With love and light

• Thanks James, for your loving words, it makes me feel a lot better to know I'm not the only one who feels this way!!

Love and light to you!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"I Looked at some reviews of what people thought of this movie. Score on rotten tomatoes has Barry and his husband Big Mike's movie at only 35% for audiences while it says it's as low as 52% for Google users. Critics of course liked it, but they get…"
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
22 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
36 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
2 hours ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
2 hours ago
More…