Hi guys, Namaste

I've been wondering a few things.
With all the changes going on and the ascension going on ... I have been in a relationship for 2 years with my boyfriend.. I am 23 he is 31...

When i met him i saw 11:11 everywhere following me around and i thought it was "meant to be" i saw we could have an amazing future, he was amazingly polite, sweet and charming... untill i got to "really" know him after he moved in my house with my mom... we have been through a very very hard situations because  he has anger issues .. he asked me many times to forgive him and i did..he is going to a psychiatrist now to help him deal with it...he is not much of a spiritual person at all... I can say...  it is still a strange relationship.   He promised me that he is going to work and make things work between us but its mostly sweet words and no actions.   I am a light worker and i think he is holding me back from growing or probably not? 
I recently found out that he told his dad on an open email that he doesnt want to be with me and that he didnt want to be for a long time and allot of other things that to me there are Lies, they are not true at alll.  i felt so sad about this because he seems very happy to me and we had many plans...i didnt understand why he didn't tell me? after i calmly asked him if there is something i should know or if there is something bothering him...he got verbally abusive and very defensive and just went to sleep.   The next day he was on this anger again..i left him alone the whole day but i am in great confusion. 

I just need a different more deep perspective and support on my issue here.  I've tried to help him spiritually, energetically, emotionally, mentally and financially.... but its all up to him if he wants to change or not but now he is getting very abusive and disrespectful and its very confusing for me whats the mission i have with him?  Whats the plan?? I don't know what our contract is??  What do u guys think?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I don't think I can add much to the great advice above, and I have to agree with it. Tolerating bad behaviour will only make it worse. You deserve better, and I agree that he won't learn what he needs to if you keep making allowances for him. I think it is often the case that we can only make sense of things in retrospect, maybe many years down the track. Peace to you : )
  • Ali

Please do not allow yourself to be treated so disrespectfully and with no consideration, learn your lesson quickly and move on I feel.

This guy is clearly making a convenience of you and your good nature, send him on his way, we are not responsible for anyone else.

Protect yourself, spiritual growth is halted when we have attachments that are not from Love.

Kind thoughts

Light and Love

Steve

• DING DING DING DING

Can you hear the alarm bells ringing?

From experience Ali, GET OUT NOW.

"A leopard never changes his spots, he just changes his hunting methods"

You were meant to meet him and learn how to spot "him" again.  

With love Karen

• Ali, I have a few things to say about the questions you have posed about what you are meant to learn from your experiences with your boyfriend.  I am saying this because I love my fellow sisters very much and because I lived through a long long marriage with someone with anger issues myself, and asked myself the same questions that you have asked often about why I felt I must stay with him and whether it was part of a soul agreement or something.  I finally left my marriage of over thirty years because he tried to kill me by driving my side of the car into a cement wall.  For me that was the writing on the wall.  After recovering and doing much soul searching I found the answer to why I had stayed with him all those years.  It was because I had low self esteem and I needed to learn to love myself as much as I loved everyone else and had to learn that I deserved to be cherished and treated with respect.  Your boyfriend is over thirty years old and his lesson is to learn not to take his anger out on others.  If you truly love him you will let him go.  He will not learn anything about his lesson he needs to learn if you continue to let him mistreat you, believe me I know this from my own experience.

After I left my husband, it was only then when he had lost me and realized how he had treated me and realized that I did not deserve it, that he finally got help.  He told me that my leaving was the best thing I could have done for him because neither one of us was happy all those years.  He did not respect me because I did not respect or love myself to put my foot down and say NO MORE.  So my soul lesson was to learn self love and respect, and his soul lesson was to not be abusive toward people he loved.  Now we both are happy in our new lives and are the best of friends.  So my advice to you is to love yourself to let him go from your life.  A situation like that never has a happy ending when things keep escalating.  You are doing neither of you any favors as far as emotional and spiritual growth.  Women are great ones for hanging in there in bad situations though, so I understand.  But you must take care of your wellbeing, and he needs to learn his life lessons.

Please do not take offence at what I have said, it is spoken from my heart.

• Marique wonderful reply :)))
      • Thnak you Diana.  I had to respond and usually I do not give advice, but this was so close to my heart. 
    • Thank you for sharing.   I appreciate your honesty and wisdom.
  • Let him go, respond to any further drama with unconditional love.

my guess is it is time for him to face his own demons, whatever they may be.

but that is my opinion... do what your heart tells you to do

• Thank you Ross.

I see you replying my post and as a man that you are... i am amazed that you are so nice.  Thank you for your reply. Namaste
      • One thing I will suggest, is that you call in your Twin Flame for love and support, for they have much to offer in that regard. I havent met mine physically in this life yet, but I can feel her presence and its so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes at times.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
16 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 hours ago
More…