Replies

• Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tumbling down the Rabbit Hole...

• From one perspective, Beck's antics amount to little more than 'Theater Of The Absurd'. At the same time, watching him wrestle with the lower & Higher aspects of his limited Consciousness, serves as a meaningful exercise in what ALL the henchmen of the Cabal are ultimately walking through... whether they have the Courage to extravert it or not. As the veils of duality continue to fade... the shadows of these type of stunts will reveal a far more profound Truth about the inner workings of the Human story... going all the way back to the ancient world. Those who are laughing now, will be crying later... tears of joy ;-)

jesus-vs-satan.jpg

•                                               Apotheosis Now!!!... TemetNosce247

• more thoughts from Steve Beckow on Beck's trip...

Thick Skin and an Open Heart 

I’m not sure if anyone is wondering whether Glenn Beck has just “played us” by voicelessly showing contrition one day and then touting a huge exposé with voice returned the next. (1)

But for me, it’d make no difference at all – in one important way. What Glenn said in his video of contrition remains a step on the road to peace and my commitment now is to take and welcome (almost) any step on the road to peace that presents itself.

Glenn’s statement of contrition was a step even if he were to abandon it a day later. And I hold him to it and welcome it whether he’s able to to stay with it or not.

Anyone who bucks a prevailing social paradigm, it seems to me, is going to be disappointed again and again. But it can’t be that prospect that stops us any longer if we’re going to go first, and first again, and first again in breaking the hypnotic spell of the prevailing social model of conflict and retribution. I think we have to prepare ourselves to watch nine disappointing results in the beginning and keep steaming ahead to reach the tenth and promising result.

If one wants to depart from a social paradigm, especially one that has been sold to us through every conceivable means by people who have their own best interests at heart and care not for the damage they bring upon society, then I think we have to have our eyes wide open that we invite encountering … well, almost anything I can think of.

Being manipulated. Being opposed. Being ridiculed. Being scammed.

Being trapped. Being parodied. Being stiffed. Being left in the lurch.

But being treated in every conceivable way need not stop us any more. It can no longer be that we frame our course and our response on the basis of what another does. That’s what got us into difficulty in the first place.

What I notice about myself and my reaction to seeing Glenn hale and hearty and engaged in showmanship of an unknown variety is that it doesn’t matter a whit whether he takes this golden opportunity and utterly throws it away. It’s our commitment to peace and forgiveness that matters.

The sight of Glenn saying to the world that he realizes that the way he was being was not a contribution will never leave me even if Glenn were to toss it aside.  And it’ll inspire me to leave aside anything I was doing as well that wasn’t, or isn’t, wholesome or alive or a contribution to a world that works.

It’s action that we need, and more action, and more action – visible action, tangible action, reported action. We’re engaged in turning a global situation around and that will take persistence, a thick skin against criticism and an open heart to anyone who wants to join us in a global walk to peace, a planetary resolve to turn our situation as a human family around, right now and everywhere we see.

The person who resolves to depart from the prevailing paradigm of conflict and retribution and start on a new road to peace and forgiveness worldwide has to have faith in what Emerson said:  “If the single man plant himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him.”

~ by Steve Beckow 

• Well, I never thought Glenn Beck would make me proud.
    And Teary eyed.

Golly.

• So how long was his voice gone?  Monday to Wednesday?  Seems he lost his voice for a couple days?  IDK, maybe I'm wrong here... but seems his voice is back to normal as of yesterday when he announced he has a whistleblower who is going to share some very big news today.... I'm not sure I buy anything this guys says.  Although, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt... since people can and do change.

• "we all have to make our own way through a complex contradictories, full of hypocritical insecurities and sentiments, and judgemental world without the benefit of a accepted trustworthy route map"

"the horizon or reason where rationality and irrationality meet"

8114820486?profile=original

8114819693?profile=original

8114820653?profile=original

8114820875?profile=original

• Some thoughts on the video by Steve Beckow...

I Think We’ll See a Lot More of This in the Months Ahead

Posted by Steve Beckow on June 12, 2013

Is this evidence of the transformational effects of containment? (1) Glenn Beck acknowledges that he’s hurt a lot of people and wasted much of his life. I imagine it’s no accident that he lost his voice:  It was his  weapon of choice. But notice the softer quality about him now.

As I watched this, I used it to gauge where I was at with things. Did I resent? Want to get even? Forgive? I personally felt unable to cast the first stone. There but for the grace of God go I. (2)

We’ll undoubtedly see a lot more of this in the weeks and months ahead and I know for myself that, each time I see it, it helps me decide where my commitment, as an individual and a lightworker, lies.

We’ve been told to watch the rise of the ones who played the dark roles once they extract themselves from them. (3) I wish Glenn a speedy recovery from his own role. And I know I’ll cheer him on if he successfully makes the transition.

It’ll feel funny and I’ll have my moments of doubt. But the words of Werner Erhard keep coming back to me as being true in this regard: “All anyone is ever waiting for is for you to get off it.” Let’s hope that Glenn just got off it.

Good luck, Glenn.  

Footnotes

(1) See “Containment” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/accountability/containment/http://goldengaiadb.com/Our_Situation_in_the_Golden_Age_of_Gaia#Containment and http://goldengaiadb.com/Accountability#Containment.

(2) “As the cycle closes, remember that you have all played out lives on both sides of duality, and they are seen as necessary experiences to enable you to balance both energies. You may have succeeded now, but do not allow your achievement to cloud your mind against the dark Ones.”  (SaLuSa, Oct. 28, 2011.)

“You have all to some degree had such experiences, so now you can understand why it is essential you are non-judgmental where other souls are concerned. Do your best to be forgiving if you have been personally hurt, and please do not harbor the energies of hate as they will eat into your body and cause you illness. They will also hold you back from progressing, as you cannot take them with you into the higher dimensions.” (SaLuSa, Oct. 28, 2011.)

(3) “From the aspect of the great game of duality that is coming to an end, you may see that it could not have been played unless some souls agreed to take on the roles necessary to challenge the Light.” (SaLuSa, July 25, 2011.)

“Have compassion, and bear in mind that they are still sparks of the Light and Love, and can fully make their way back to the Light. In fact because they have dropped lower than many other souls, they will in time make great Light Carriers. You cannot know their karma so make allowances for their roles in your present period of history.” (SaLuSa, Oct. 28, 2011.)

“Bear in mind even the most hardened hearts do not completely lose their godspark, and it can always be ignited again.” (SaLuSa, July 25, 2011.)

• Look, what's ultimately mind blowing about this video, is over the years Beck has shown himself to be a major mouthpiece for the darkest aspects of the Illuminati agenda... comparing him to personalities like Karl Rove or Donald Rumsfeld is more than fair. On that note alone, this is certainly meaningful... whether it proves to be a stunt for the website he promotes at the end remains to be seen. Nonetheless... Imagine something similar coming from hate mongers like Limbaugh or Cheney. 

Like I said... Interesting multidimensional food for thought Ashtar Massive ;-) InLight555

• So sad.  Almost made me cry.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…