This is old news just letting everyone no the war between god and lucifer is over an dlucifer came out victorious but this is just the beginning of a galactic war hidden in the shadows and teh corruption that is in plain sight just so you know corrupt ones and rome empire ones Babylon will return rome will fall and it is already check mate your efforts are futile sirians i am wary of you all you did some snekay sheisty things.....Draco is facing us here on earth and the truth will come out.....draconian law still reigns highest in the universe

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks honey...Moreover, Logoic beings that ensoul planets (as oversoul of us all here,) are balanced as both male (Jehovah) and female (Gaia.) Yin and yang, as you say... ;-)

The true "god" of ancient times and not to be confused with the many "gods," known as Anunnaki...

This is the bases of the ancient religious conflict between believers of a pantheon of gods and the one god.....The original Solar Logos was once worshipped by the Pharaoh Arkanaten, who sought to revive this truism....Later the Hebrews attempted to re-introduce an understanding of Yahweh, aka "ancient of days," (rex mundi) the Planetary Logos....The LOGOS is a balance, however...not just masculine...

So logoic beings are like superior ascended masters......and they are the true divine representatives of planets, solar systems and galaxies...

Also I would like to point out, that it was the church that muddled the minds of culture, to make that link between Lucifer and satan...."Satan" means "adversary," in Hebrew......How can a planet be our adversary...??? The dark church has fooled so many, for centuries and still does...

• dear Drekx,the Dark Church you speak of,would this image have any substance to it??? 8116287855?profile=original

• evonne, my dear sister....always a pleasure to receive your questions and answers...

Now, I will firstly state that the Papacy is indeed dark and the modern equivalent and continuance of the concept of Roman law....The Vatican itself, one of the three governing cities of surface earth dark rule...London and Washington being the other two....

The Pope is the "spiritual" representative of Illuminoid dark rulership and is the modern equivalent of Pontifex Maximus, an office adapted for political control by Emperor Augustus, the first Roman Emperor...

Now, having stated these facts I will distance myself from those who consider various sacred insignia, "satanic." I do not consider the hexagram, pentagram or pyramids, as dark esoteric insignia....Both the Light and the dark, use these same sacred symbols.....The dark has no monopoly over esoteric insignia, as church fanatics believe them to possess..

But yes I agree that the Pope holds an office of modern day Roman rule, on behalf of a dark matrix of control....

Many blessings dear sister....Drekx Omega

• lol correction one who claimed god hood who existed in 5d was killed at the great central sun...

• Nice dreams, friend.

• ..I Feel A Dose Of Jeremy Kyle Comin On.....Care Too Join Me.....Hmm Thought Not..........

• kyle started out as  a life insurance salesman-he could work for lucifer he wanted to.

• ...Lol....

• no-lucifer serves a purpose at many levels-his minions who willingly align themselves for personal power serve (because they have to)  behind the scenes aiding as stagehands for conflicts from large to small in 3d-luciferians like obama (serpent tongue while using his heart to spin lies) get away with all kinds of abuse because they have a certain amount of magic to protect them-this is the problem, too many of them use their power to do bad things at levels that effect the entire population-after obama and others complete their contracts of 300 earth years in various lives they will have to serve Lucifer also for an equal amount of time plus more time depending on how many rules they broke-could be a thousand years or more-lucifer also oversees the torments in hades and 'the pit' the place where really bad people-with or without lucifer contracts- go through horrific life like  nightmares-life would be more tolerant if these people who misuse their powers would get instant karma while alive and if they were smart enough they would think about what they were doing and make better choices-the other problem is their influences that surround them, demonic spirits who crave chaos so they can feed on the neg vibes

-lucifer is not winning, it's the demonic spirits who do not want to grow spiritually dis-carnate and incarnate

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
5 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
8 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
13 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0