Howdy,

Hope 12/21/2012 is treating you well :)  I recently took a photo and saw the clearest picture of an "orb" I have ever seen.  Here it is...

8110503669?profile=original

I made it black and white so you can see the contrast a little better.  But there it is.  If you would like a closer-up picture click on the attachment and then you should be able to zoom in a little better. 

So what do you think it is??

One Love, One Heart

~*somesayimnot*~

IMG_0845.JPG

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is one I got after my partner passed on. The next one is my guide.  The last one is when I was decorating for Christmas and I felt their presence. I have so many more but these ones stand out.

• Sorry I didnt think they would come out so big. I have found that the more your intention is to get orbs in your pictures the more they come. Figured out how to put them on here. You got an orb which are spirit entities. If you ask them to show up they will and will pose where they can best be seen.

• Those are cool orbseeker.  I haven't had anyone pass on recently.  I have no idea "who" it is, but every time I look at it I get a big smile on my face.

And what's funny is if you zoom in on my picture, it looks like there are lines in it with a face in the middle..pretty detailed

• They may be guides or may be angels if you ask they would probably answer you telepathically when they appear do you get a loud buzzing or humming or ringing in your ears. When they are around do you get a weird sensation like some one is touching you. sometimes you will hear a sound sorta like windchimes plus you can see shimering lights small orbs this is the presence of angels. I hope this helps love and light

• 8114695498?profile=original

• 8114575493?profile=originalEven in the spiritual forum, f-o-e

• what is f.o.e? or just foe? I know what foe are ;)

• They're from Etrian Odyssey, a Nintendo DS game. FOE stands for field on enemy, and they are little orange fuzzballs to represent enemies on the field until your party of adventurers gets into melee range where a battle will be initiated.

To explain that picture, this is an excerpt from a wiki

"In April 2007, a Flash animation by IOSYS satirized their annoying tendency to pop up at inopportune times during play. It turned them into a popular meme within Japanese imageboard culture."

They've since made cameos and crept their way into lots of fan games, and are similar enough to a common fuzzball enemy in the "bullet hell" game series "Touhou" that they're often depicted as the same thing.

For some reason they've been depicted with a °д° face in fan works even though they aren't like that in any of the official games.

..Yup! That's what that orb reminds me of. And staying true to the meme I did NOT expect to see it here.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
3 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
5 hours ago
More…