Hi Friends,

It appears there is another wave of people leaving the site, and I want to say right off the bat, the following is not directed at this wave of people but at the entire site, though this did prompt me to share how I have felt about this. I have seen a lot of wonderful people leave over the last year or more, some of whom were very close friends, and I can think of many very good, even practical reasons to do so. I can see serious issues with the energies, personalities, and technologies at work here, but I am not going to address that right now, I can later if it is wanted. Several friends have told me almost verbatim it was because "the site does not serve love and light". I agree completely that it doesn't, but I would like to say, with all respect and love to the people who feel this way, that I do not believe the creation serves "love and light" either, at least not in the way that this term is commonly used.

I do understand very well why people do not want to expose themselves to "dark" energies, there are very real consequences in that for "body" and "soul", no matter how much "spirit" might argue that everything is one. I want to point out also that there seems to be a massive split between the "spirit" perspective, that understands all things are one, and the "body/soul" perspective, which understands duality and has to live with its consequences ("karma"). My feeling is that these two "less dense polarities" badly need to be reconnected so that they can deeply understand each other: The journey toward "ascension" can not leave behind the body perspective or it looses its context. Just as, of course, the journey of life can not ignore the spiritual truth of total oneness, or it becomes a slavery to living.

I often see people espousing the non-dualistic perspective and then turning right around and pooh-poohing anything that is remotely negative feeling. Personally, I think "hypocrisy" is natural and part of the learning process, but again I want to restate: I do not believe the universe is "love and light" in the exclusion of that which is "lack of love and light", for better words. It looks to me, rather, that the universal energy holds a "deep acceptance" for all beings and all creation, no matter what their resonance, polarity, actions, etc. The feeling I have received is almost like longing, for a vast "pulling together" of everything, perhaps comparable to the opposite of the scientific theories of universe expansion, if it were possible for one person to feel something like that. Of course I could be mistaken in my understanding of this and any other thing, but I've learned that feelings are a great doorway, and to trust them.

I suppose what I would like to express is, if people walk away from this space here hoping to escape from that which is not their idea of love and light, I am concerned that they are likely to be very disappointed and end up having to face it anyway. I would like to pose an extreme example: What if all the light-workers were to leave this planet because it is a very dark place to live? What would become of it, and what would become of them? Would there really be anywhere in the universe they could go that would remain forever untouched by some aspect of negativity? And, even if they were to find such a place, how long would it be until they would need to connect with the rest of creation again?

So again, I very much respect and understand anyone's decision to leave this space, and again there are very good reasons for this from the body/soul perspective, which II feel must be respected and understood. But, I would like to ask everyone to consider how they might help "move darkness into the light" in the other areas of their lives, if that is really what they want to do, instead of trying to cut it off, run away from it, or destroy it because it is unpleasant or triggering. Please do not forget that everything is indeed one, even though we certainly can not always act that way in our physical or even spiritual lives. Please consider that any reasonable opportunity we have to integrate disconnected fragments - through the infinite compassion, strength, and deep understanding we are all capable of - is one more step toward the all realizing the all of the all.

Thank You, Love, and Blessings1
J~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very well put Cedric! :)
    • Spot on !
  • True.
  • =)
  • Its the final moments, cleansing will not stop!
  • So many profound replies to this discussion & each have their truth.Might I just add that judgement of others is just a mirror of issues we still hold within ourselves,and we are again letting ego control the I AM presence of oneself.The beauty is the knowlege of oneself to recognise the issue within that is creating the negative trigger response,forgive yourself & release with love & light.After all,we are only human,try as we might to be so much more.
  • "It looks to me, rather, that the universal energy holds a "deep acceptance" for all beings and all creation, no matter what their resonance, polarity, actions, etc. The feeling I have received is almost like longing, for a vast "pulling together" of everything, perhaps comparable to the opposite of the scientific theories of universe expansion, if it were possible for one person to feel something like that. Of course I could be mistaken in my understanding of this and any other thing, but I've learned that feelings are a great doorway, and to trust them."

So True J~ I like your attitude, I have similar feelings and it's gotten me to places in life I never expected, but am eternally grateful for!

I do trust my feelings, and my feelings tell me that Ashtar Command is a wonderful community with wonderful people... Love has to be strong... to persevere, strength from the core of your true "being"..... Truth that comes from something deeper that can never be destroyed, because it's Real!!!! :)

Where ever Ashtar Command goes, I'll be there....

"Is your love strong enough ~ Like a rock in the sea".... My answer is: YES! :-)
    • Hi Delilah

It seems to me that the uninversal energy expands and contracts in cycles like breathing in and out and that we have expanded as far as we can from source and are now contracting and flowing back to Source with a lot of new experiences.

I too hae experienced a longing--like wanting to go home.

I believe the parable of the prodigal son says it all.

Love, B
  • Thanks for this expression J :)
    In the incarnations of AC, both Being and I have left many times and come back due to our own personal journeys and what we felt in our hearts. The universe and our own beings always provided us with what we needed to experience on this level and beyond - I have learned to trust that process.
    One thing I have come to realize about the duality and the different paths we all walk, is that we truly are on the same path in both the beginning and the end - the middle is just us walking different parts of the same circle. Someone I believe it was on AC a while ago posted a diagram of what they felt duality and existence was - a circle. That imagery has resonated with me very strongly as it is unconditional love and compassion that allows us to see past our different paths and realize we are truly one together on the circle.
  • Thank you for posting. I really resonated with the last sentence. Blessings to you.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.