If I manage to put this post together, it will be a miracle lol For the past 2 weeks now, actually ever since I wrote on the Losing It blog about not losing it...I've been suddenly losing it lol I've never experienced anything like this before. My left brain and right brain have become so discombobulated....I can't even really explain it. Usually I have a pretty good balance of both, while leaning more towards the right. But lately it's been totally out of control, totally out of balance.

For a few days I'll be so left brained that I can't even talk or read or write...because I'm too busy analyzing and thinking and trying to find the right word and focusing in on every little detail and thinking of how to put this together. Then there are days, like today, where I am so right brained....that I can't talk or read or write, because I can't put anything into order, all I can do is make out images and forms and sounds and colors....but I can't put them together to make something recognizable. I mean it's just unbelievable, I am really losing my mental faculties, big time.

I don't know what's going on, is anybody experiencing anything like this? I doubt it, but you never know. Is anybody else having a problem keeping their balance all of a sudden lately? Maybe this is because of those energies that I had mocked, saying how it doesn't effect me. Well this sure is a kick in the behind lol

But you know, I have learned a lot about the different characteristics of the left brain and right brain, and how they together form the reality we perceive. So if you will indulge me, I'll go over  it in a very left brained fashion.

Left brain = mind, logic, analyzing, structuring, detail oriented, linear, sequential, a sense of "already knowing", sees parts and differences, likes to divide and make distinctions, works with words language numbers, with a "present to past" kind of sense....if that makes sense....and you'll know when you're operating from the left brain, because you'll have an inner sense of your thoughts and feelings going "right to left"....again, if that makes sense.

Right brain = heart, feeling, intuition, creativity, visuals, big picture oriented, random, spontaneous, a sense of "newness", sees similarities and how parts fits together, likes to unite and make connections......works with images, forms, sounds, tones, light and color....with a "present to future" kind of sense..and you'll know when you're operating from the right brain, because you'll have a sense of your thoughts and feelings going from "left to right".

Also I've had moments where I have been totally balanced in my left and right brain. And what that does, is it puts you totally into the NOW. There is no present to past, or present to future sense....there is only a sense of present to present....where the past and the future come together into the present. And your thoughts and feelings come together. It's really hard to put into words. You really have to experience it.

I use music and singing as my gauge. You can tell when you're being more right brained or left brained when your listening to music or singing. At least I can. And I have experienced also what happens when you sing from a place of balance. And it's great, because you're always totally present. But for me, personally, I prefer to be more right brained, because music is more about the right brain....because when there's too much left brain, you can't really feel that flow, that rhythm, that divinity and epicness, that sense of newness, that emotion and love and inspiration.....that comes from the right brain. And that's what it's all about for me. For me, music feels best when the left brain is downplayed.

And I know more people who are into math and science and things like that, will say the opposite, that they prefer the right brained to be downplayed so they can do their thing better. It depends on your orientation. Just like some people are have more masculine or feminine energy, it's the same for the left and right brain....which can be put in that category too if you want it to. Left brain is masculine, right brain is feminine. Left brain is mind, right brain is heart.

Can we achieve a perfect balance of the two? Sure we can, I've experienced it. It's not ideal for me, really, not at this point. I rather be more right brained than left brained for the reasons I said already. I rather be more of the heart and more of a feeling person, than a mental analytical person. For me,I prefer the right brain to be default mode, and use the left brain only when necessary. Same with heart, I rather be of the heart naturally and use the mind only when I have to.

And I understand people probably won't understand half of what I said here lol It's really something you have to experience to really understand. But hey....I finished....miracles can happen lol

I'm interested to hear your thoughts and feelings on this subject, and your experiences with your left and right brain. And please be subjective....I want to know your EXPERIENCES, not just what you think is objectively best. Thank you.

In love and with respect, this is John Jancar.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been experiencing very similar. wont say too much as i am not sure of how to put it!!! left brain/right brain confusion - conflict.

love 'n' light,

x

• That is so true, left brain and mind is the seat of illusion, the right brain and heart is the seat of reality. I mean it really is, it's so true. That's why it's weird to see all these people, who are clearly caught in mind, saying, well this is the truth, this is reality! lol Reality is felt....it's not something you think or perceive. Even a channeled message from...somewhere...said recently something that's very true....the truth is something you feel...and the mind doesn't process emotion, the heart does.

Thank you <3

• This post of yours right here John brings brings back my memory of watching this video. "What It Feels Like to Have a Stroke"

If I rember correctly Jill Taylor had her stroke on the left side of her brain. She was only left with the functions of her right brain. What I gathered from her video is that reality is percieved in the right brain, and the left brain acts as a filter to sort the information out.

The heart in my opinion is the seat of our soul and consciousness which is streamed out to the rest of our body. Actually on second thought our whole body is imbued with our consciousness, but I do believe the heart is the enter/exit point.

Hope you don't mind me posting this here, maybe you have seen it. It's very inspirational video to watch.  While watching it, I felt transported into her experience and felt the way she surrendered to her experience. There is no such sense of surrender as the one you feel when your body is failing and spinning out of your control.

• This just came to me, but read "The Daemon"...or at least skim it...it's awesome, and is all about the left side of the brain. 

• Well it's heartening..I guess..to know other people are experiencing this too, and I'm not just going crazy lol This must be having to do with energies...and maybe we are all being recalibrated and we will be better than we ever were before after this! lol At least I hope!

Thank you for your comment <3

• YES..I completely understand what you are experiencing..expressing.  you have managed to describe what i had also hoped to share..but could not..until..thank Heaven..you did.  I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE..NOW 77..seen so much disparagement..and confusion.  there simply is no way to stop it..keep any kind of balance..i get that we need to ‘purify’ what we have accrued in past experiences..ways of thinking..believing..behaving.  I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE SUFFERING I CAN ENDURE..HOW TO STOP BEING ATTACKED..all can do with any energy have left to come from love..patience..faith..hope~  feel like my mind/heart/soul is being blown to broken gazillions of pieces???  the global angst of all Beings in this world..this Gaia..are not my thoughts..they are THOUGHTS invading..trespassing the very space where I can only now exist..not illusions..reality..unless i have that much power to create..nope..unless i created you..who writes now here on this site????  however, at the very least i have been able to write

this..miraculously~  what can be done???????  

• Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this, Joyana. But it's good to know that someone can relate to this. One of the things I've learned is that sometimes... you have to let go.....stop trying to control, and resisting things you don't like....just let it go and let it flow. That almost automatically puts you back into a better state of balance. It's when we start going, oh I don't like this, I need to take control and try to force myself to get back to normal...that makes things worse. Sometimes you just have to go with it, and usually it will work itself out.

It's like Eckhart Tolle says...and it's true....suffering only comes when we resist the moment. When we resist what is. If we just accept the moment as it is, how can we suffer, how can any experience effect us negatively? See...it's very true. I know it's easier said than done lol But I think it's a big lesson to learn. Now that does't mean we just accept everything, some things we have to take a stand on, but we accept it in the sense that we don't resist the idea of it. You can accept something is there, while still taking action to stop it. Like the NWO, you know. I think that's a real balanced approach.

I really hope that you get back to normal soon, and I hope that my words can help you a little bit.

Thank you for commenting <3

• Just some advice here Jancar, You might want to get a Chakra Balance done. You might have somethings that you have picked up on over time and you might feel better after having a Balance done. You can check your local area to see if there is anyone in the area that does anything like, Chakra Balancing. I might help. 

I know that we can't always do it ourselves, but you might just feel more well grounded all the way around afterwards 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Here in Quebec, I doubt it lol There is not much going on in terms of new age or metaphysical stuff here in Quebec, unfortunately. Next time I'm in Mexico, which will be in a few months, I will check it out. Although I don't really think I need it, I mean I have like perfect body balance, I can even write almost as well with my left hand as with my right....I usually have a pretty good balance of left and right brain, just these past days has been the rare outbreak of total imbalance....but it seems to be gone now, today I feel great! But I will still check it out, it can't hurt...I hope lol

• I think I've kind of felt like what you're talking about.  I think the key is balancing your right and left brain in a way that doesn't make you feel to polarized one way or another.  

I think the way you're feeling is probably a process of your personal integration.

I think....

I feel....

Thinking and Feeling - feeling and thinking.

It all comes back to a feeling for me.  :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
6 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
14 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
14 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
More…