You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…
Replies
puts its on for clothes-- yup aha food fetish. I dont eat meat fish or eggs and I dont wear them either. And I dont dress up in choclate pudding or jello either.
Same in Disney...Lada G and others are just re-inforcing the brainwashing that
already occured in childhood.
Why is Lada G so bad al of a sudden...look at how many people Madonna and Britney have brainwashed and still do especially in the USA, where people seem to be stuck in the '80 and '90 music al the time.
Like there is no new stuff around...!!??
This was totally her plan.
Give me a break.
love and peace my friend :)
Illuminati let a lot of the popstars be, because they do illuminati work without having to even be told, because of how brainwashed the entire populous is.
I, personally, have no problem with Lady Gaga. Sure, she is mainstream, but that does not stop me from wanting to sing along to any catchy tune. I am joy, and I do not scrutinize everything with a magnifying glass and a pin before I let it into my world.
I appreciate what Lady Gaga is doing for the gays in military too. Her video helped a lot with the progress of reapealin dont ask dont tell.
One of the basic rules in this universe is this: All things are allowed in Prime Creator's universe... even bad music videos and Lady Gaga. Even she is immensely loved by God and has a lifeplan.
That said. I have a few of her songs and me and my friends are all aware of illuminati, lady gaga's braindead approach and so on - so when we listen to the songs, maybe at a party, they don't "catch" on to us. Just be aware and it has no power I think.. This really goes for any song in the popculture, I was listetning to a song the other day and *wosh*, it felt like I went out of my head - outside myself, listening to what the song made me feel! And it didn't feel real! As if the song couldn't trigger that particular feeling in me anymore. Strange... but just be aware of it all :)
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next