" JUST ASKING...? "

- What is the Human condition before the alleged manipulation of our DNA done by the Nephelim?

- If the human being posses an incredible ability before the DNA manipulation, why they let the Nephelim to manipulated our DNA?

-Do human being has done anything to prevent the manipulation?

-Do they fight the Nephelim using their incredible ability?

-What Happen then?

- Planet Nibiru which was known as the home world of the Nephelims and base on some video footages on YouTube, it is visible nowadays in our sky. Are they still existing on that planet?

- Will they come to us for the second time to do the manipulation proccess?
- Are we prepared???

Just Asking....

PEACE LOVE and LGHT

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hiya! i think we had a more intricate body system with a much higher vibration than today
    this fits with me, it just makes sense ya know...
    thats all i know!! good luck finding the answers you seek.
    love n light baby YEAH!!XX
  • Ermit, I just came accross your blog, funny enough after just listening to a interview with Jelaila Star whom I've been receiving her info for a couple of years > here is her site
    http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MkgLZ&m=Jo51u5DBwuCuHx&b=Y...

I am sharing the interview link so you can listen and maybe work out some of your question..I am unbiased to ALL information that comes my way as choose to stay out of judgement, but allow myself to be well informed from Many avenues of information..> Always remember to be discerning to YOUR Highest Truth..
    http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MkgLZ&m=Jo51u5DBwuCuHx&b=l...

Many Blessings Upon Your Heart
    Sunspiritsmiles
  • hello there my fellow beings!!!

i've been away for three days and i do not have time to open my page.
    i was suprised on your comments and indeed most of them are beyond my comprehension.
    but i do appreciated all of the informations that you've shared on my discussion.
    Very interesting and a mind twisting one!! very amazing!
    so what can say about this? i remembered that this question of mine about the alleged manipulation was came up and based on the articles that i've red from our ac members but i just cant recall the particular book or links. but i do have a have a printed copy of it.
    thank you all for sharing your knowledeged....
    • "Its not an old Indian saying, I got it on the Internet"

The moral story about the bull the crow and the hunter, feels all wrong...

The bull went into it with the best intentions of helping the crow. The bulls feces were nourishing for the crow.

Where was the real "bull" in the shit? The only bull shit was symbolically in the hunter, but all the attention to the bullshit in the hunter, that should have been directed towards the hunter, was directed towards the crow for the nourishment he used to get to the top.

If the crow died fell on the hunter and killed him, that might work because the moral could be "Dont kill that what looks to be bullshit, because you might be shooting at uhh something on the top" :-)

Great video though.
    • Welcome to the club.

Love, B
  • Yeah and pretty soon we'll be back struggling with the King James version of the Old Testament which is a translation of a translation of an opinion but with a few bits of Truth.

Love, B
  • lol...i remember 156.458 years 3 months and 6 days ago, i was on a patrol just out the of the rings of Heshipus 3, at agf45 galaxy just 36,4 light-years on the left of the crabfoot nebula...
    we were finishing our juicy light-cocktail just out of "Mo's the bugeye" space-station, when a time-traveler from gh65 Galaxy as he told us, came by and said...enjoy while u can,,,i just got back from this spec of dust in the far out reaches called Gaia...and there is gonna be a hell of a tough time to be there in the next 150.000 years or so...we laughed at him...how stupid we were..he was so right!!!
    ...aaaaaahhh...the good ol' times.... ;)
  • Yeah Meg you're probably right--I only remember my past 1,000 years on earth. Before that there is a big blank spot.

I do recall one extremely long (in earth years life) in which I was born on earth when it was a rest and recreation planet for the Intergalactic Space Corp. My mother was an officer in the Corp and I grew up on earth and don't recall any indigenous humanoids present at that time. The forests were full of game and the streams full of fish and it was great and so beautiful.

I joined the Space Corp when a youth but deserted after striking an officer to avoid prison and signed on as crew on one of those old slow freighters. Many thousands of years were spent in hibernation on the long hauls during which the body did not visibly age. In between it was space ports and bars similar to the canteen scene in the first Star Wars movie where we indulged in the 3 B's. Boozing, broads and brawling. When the cargo was offloaded and onloaded it was back to the hibernator until the next port of call. Somewhat similar to a modern merchant marine or cross country truck driver except that it went on for a very very long time. Forming a personal relationship with shore people was impossible.

Where did you get that 300,000 year #?

I have vague recollections of 432,000 year ago. Does that date ring a bell?

It does appear that the Annuaki have given up or changed hats. I read somewhere that by the time the 6th dimension is achieved by a race the black hat service to self group changes sides but until then is necessary for the ultimate evolution to progress.

So what do I know for sure? Shit is happening!

Love, B
    • About the diff races on earth, chinese,black white etc etc.
      seems when they manipulated us they were not alone, i can not recal where
      i read this but, they mixed us with diferent races from diferent galaxies.
      I also think that those mythical beings in greek mythology might of been real because of early manipulations that went wrong, like half man/horse etc etc.
  • Hey Ermit

Have you read any of Sitchin's 12th Planet series? I read them all but confess it was at least 15 years ago so hope I recall correctly.

The Nefilim from planet Niburu (the 12th planet) sent work parties down to earth to mine gold which they needed to repair their atmosphere. MIning the gold was hard work and the crew members were protesting so the biological engineers experimented with the most advanced primate on the planet and cross bred with their own biologies and developed "man" just smart enough to follow orders and do the mining and also agriculture and herding but not smart enough to realize they were slave labor. The Nefilim had life spans of about 40,000 earth years and some very advanced technology that made them appear as Gods to man. They had some positive qualities and many negative qualities including control, power, jealousy, greed, lust etc. They also got horny and mated with the humans and their offspring had many of their qualities including life spans or 800 or 900 years and these became the ruling class perpetuated by procreation between brother & half sister.

Sitchlin went to great lengths to document his story including ancient writings, drawings explanations of the pyramids, etc.

There are few holes in his theories which kinda turned me off like why are there several extremely different human prototypes like white, black, brown and oriental plus many variations on the major groups---what ever happened to the Nefilim and Niburu whose orbit which was a very elongated ellipse passing just outside of Mars every 4,000 years and then dissappearing from view. Did they get enough gold and split?

And if these guys were obviously not God's who was their God or what religion did they have? Did they know of the Law of One?

Some of the Nefilim quarreled with each other and headed human armies in warfare. These were probably the pantheistic "Gods" of Greek, Roman and Norse mythology and possibly Yaweh and Allah.

Sitchin is still around and I believe you can google and youtube him. I believe his first name is Zacharia. He is an incrdible linguist reading many ancient languages including Sumerian and seems like a real nice guy for an academic, actually kinda cuddly.

The amount of Nefilim blood and DNA present in a human might have something to do with royalty and the divine right of kings and the illuminati, Free Masons, and other elite..

So the" human" before the Nefilim manipulation was a very primitive primate so don't get uppity. The Nefililm were very skilled in biological engineering so the creation of man took place in a relatively short time which explains the missing link and shoots a big hole in Darwin.

It appears that man has evolved considerably and is starting to wake up.

I don't particularly subscibe to Sitchin but can't really argue since I wasn't on earth when all this happened. Most of what he wrote agrees well with Genesis and he read Genesis in it's original language.

Hey Meg you are better read than I am--any comments or additions?

Love, B

Hey Meg you are better read than I am--any comments or additions?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
9 seconds ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
38 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
5 hours ago
More…