It Is Very Easy/ I Used To Be Lazy

It is very easy to accept everything that we are told. To take what has been taught to us so that we are well trained and behave in accordance to all that goes on with the government powers and the like.

It is very easy to just say we are here to live, multiply and die.
It is very easy to make something as easily (gained/ lost) as money be a driving force.
It is very easy to agree with the majority of society who believe that this is it.
It is very easy to limit oneself to the third dimension.
It is very easy to attack, hate, give into fear, want... which is just another guise of fear.
That is all easy. Easy things for the unawakened, the ego.
Easy for those who are still forgetful of what they are.

It is a Fact, undeniable at that; that all is energy. All energy came from a source, and regardless of what the source is, (the defining of source makes it that much more inaccurate) means that all in existence is one. A blip in the mind of god, a big bang of potential energy turned kinetic etc etc
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, It is a fact.
When there is no beginning or end, there is only that which is infinite.

It is easy to go about your day giving yourself less potential and credit than you deserve.

But why take the easy way out? The easy way out determines that you will die, and therefore you have sealed it so. Your truth is that you will end. And therefore, your indestructible energy, your spirit if you will, has no reason to remember this experience. So why should it? he energy wants to be returned to source. Harboring the negativity and denial of an awakened perspective of truth gives that energy no incentive to remember what it has gone through and experienced in its last vessel.

Those trapped in ego, refusing to awaken they in the pit of their existence know this, and therefore feel the need to diminish the consciousness of those who are not afraid to wake from a manufactured dream scape.

Everything is a decision.
Only you decide to experience the universe, for the sake of the universe as is your role as the universe.
Experience and create. What a beautiful lifestyle that is. Create for the sake of creation and you are creating out of love for love.
Take YOU out of the equation to see there is still an equation though it is incomplete. Being part of it makes it whole.
You are the equation. Both sides, All sides, all forms.
You decide just how whole you wish to be.
You can be 1/4, 1/50, 1/All
The ego want's you and everything else to just be one.
This is scientifically flawed.

Dear Ones,
I have no clue as to how I once took the easy path. The easy path leads to a more easy path with little irrelevant instances that attempt to befuddle one from thinking they are following a simple pre made path, that has been walked by so many.

Once you awaken, The hardest decision you can make is to choose the easy path.

Much Excitement and Vigor and Love

-Zac

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of Course, there is no they. It is only a part of the whole that has yet to remember it is the beauty and love of all that has and will ever be.

No one is bad, no one is wrong.

We must remember this.

• I disagree. There is bad. There is wrong. Violating innocent children = wrong. No way around it. Kids ganging up and beating and kicking an innocent old homeless man to death = wrong.

There is a right. And there is a wrong. And people who are unable to understand the difference should not be allowed to be in the general population.

• Those things are Horrifying yes absolutely no doubt about it.
                those are all things done in Ego, and Ego brings one away from the source. The source is love. The further one is from love the more terrifying things Ego based beings are capable of doing.
                 But they, in the truest sense are not bad people.
                If they were to step back completely away from ego they would NEVER do anything of the sort, for they would recognize that the negative energy in their actions directly effects them. They are the victim they are victimizing though they don't catch wind of it right away.
                Causing damage and negativity in others is only and always act of ego.

Being made of energy, which cannot be created or destroyed and is all from one source however means that they have in their perspective on this hell plane of earth, lost their way. Lost their connection to the source. Lost their awareness and after so long reached such horrifyingly low levels.

what this means is in their physical death, they will go on the ride again to learn the lesson.

• Oh Feathery I completely agree!
    The easy part I mean more from the stance of it being given to you. Witnessing the hate and fear etc etc isn't easy what so ever.

That's what I meant by after awakening choosing the "easy" path is a hard decision.
    It's only easy in that it is what is given to us.

Having awakened I recognize that the love of all is the perfect path.
    That decision when one has been on the egoic path is a hard one to make. You may or may not go against everything you've been brainwashed into prior.
    Note you isn't you feathery its just. The proverbial you
    http://decision.It/
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
53 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
2 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
12 hours ago
More…