I try to change the cold winter weather here in Denmark with spirituality, but why do we even have cold weather that is unpleasent to the body? I mean shouldn't the whole planet be at a temperature that is comfortable to the body?Is cold weather made by the dark side? And do you think the cold weather will stop after ascension? I mean cold weather kills animals and people if they don't have a warm place to live.Looking forward to hearing what y'all think

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• currently the north pole is moving towards siberia, bringing the temperate range farther north in canada, its going to be very nice here, northern europe and russia however is going to move further into cold zone as they become the top of the world

• and that sort of namecalling is inappropriate and we stopped using the word retarded like 20 years ago

• you are just offended by me because i showed you facts about your contry which you believe but are not true, chillax

spiritually then does it matter if its cold outside, your eternal soul isnt gonna be damaged because its cold outside

• Cold is nice.  And can be depressing, but it is a different kind of sadness than that which can come from the summer.  Feels right to me.  Also, the winter bring some of my favorite music to life (not christmas songs).  Can't listen to them unless it is the cold of winter.  And...maybe near the woods.  With a body of water somewhere nearby.

• You are all welcome in Washougal, Washington, lol. Summer highs in the 80s, winter lows in the 30s (F). 

Huge body of water the Columbia) and the ocean only an hour away. But I still manage to gripe when the wind blows on a 35 degree day. :)   The only downside to winter here, it seems to me, is how short the days are. I'd happily welcome 12/12 days and they would never be boring, and we'd have more flowers!

Star Flower

• Personally, I hope that you are wrong.  It sounds really...really boring.

Also, you call others sheeple.  I'm assuming that this is not meant in a positive way?  So, are you attacking these others?  And what is it that makes you different from these "sheeple". 

Third, by calling them sheeple, and, from I can tell, not associating yourself as a sheeple, you are creating an us vs them mentality, which is steeped in duality. 

Which...if I'm reading into your post accurately, makes you a sheep.

• RedLoner, You get an A for Logic. 

• A lovely temperature of around 21-23c,24-7, 365 days a year,would suit me just fine,blessings eve.

• Oh god, did I just read this?

• yes yes you did, probably like me and wish you hadnt lol no room for nonsense

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
3 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
10 hours ago
More…