Is anyone else feeling this way?

I would consider myself spiritually "awakened." I know that there is much more going on on this planet than meets the eye, and I strive to be a better version of me. When I meditate and talk with like-minded friends, I feel like I know exactly what I should be doing to help the Earth through this transition. 

I feel like there is a gap between what I know I should be doing and thinking and what I actually do and think. I feel overwhelmed by college life and at times, overpowered by the ignorance around me. I try to feel love towards the people I see, but sometimes they just look so closed off to the truth. It makes me feel alone. On a bad day, I wonder, why do I even bother? The people around me aren't trying.

I know that's not true. I know there is good in all people. There are who are lightworkers who are not aware, and I seek them out. But I still feel alone. this website is consoling, but I don't actually encounter any of these people in my life. 

Does any one else feel separated from their true potential? I know I am capable of very powerful energetic healing, but these days it drains me when the world around me is unresponsive. I get very depressed a few times a month because I just want this to be over with. 

I hope that this is just a phase!! I look forward to any responses you may have

Namaste.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Dalla2010,

I can empathize with the way you are feeling, as I too feel that way on many occasions, and some days can be harder than others!!  I feel the important thing it to always try to come back to a loving space, and funnily enough the down times seem be over with quicker the more this is practiced.  I have also found being grateful is very powerful.  Each night at tea time my children and I go around the table expressing what we are grateful for (some of us more sincere than others, depending on how hungry they are Ha ha).  Since practicing this I do not appear to have had as many negative experiences rear their nasty heads.  Maybe if you try saying you are grateful for all the like minded people in your life you may attract more to you.  I do feel we are meant to be/feel isolated for a reason.  We are spread all over the globe and when the time comes to shine our light many will gravitate towards us - right place, right time - sort of thing! 

Joy, Love and Blessings

Jools

• Hi, Dalla. I know exactly what you mean, I feel very similar at the moment. I guess we just have to keep our minds and hearts open, and continue to learn as we go. No-one is perfect, no-one has all the answers, no-one can say that they've never felt disenchanted by the way things are... but it's okay. It's all part of the ride.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I'm extremely sleep deprived! x

• You might want to research some groups that may be nearby where you live and check them out.   I did that before and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life and I met many wonderful, loving people.  Just a suggestion.   It's hard to find like minded people in everyday situations.   But there are people who gather together because they feel the same way you do.  Seek them out.

• Hello dalla2010, thank you for sharing this very important subject, with us,   Part of the reason many of us feel this way and I say many because I included feel this way...  I live in a very urban city, filled with People and Cosmopolitan structures all around,  all this activity and people around me I know are light beings whom like us are from the Golden Kingdom of Source, but those of us whom are Starseeds, Indigos, Lighworkers and wonderers,  where are they ?  I ride the bus home and work and to the gym, and so forth,  but I cant sence anyone else that is related in this way around me, and its quite disheartning, and I am left returning home feeling alone and isolated from everything.  We must remember that when we agreed to come to this planet we were also going to have a veil placed on us to be able to function within the 3d mind set of this planet and that meant forgetting who we were and not being able to know our own kind.   Unless we are in a room filled with kindred souls of the same vibration.   I know how hard it is and I quite simply dont understand why this blog had about 79 views and only a few  have responded?  So I am going to incude a video for you to view, this is my way to show you how much I care..... hope you like it.
    • I live in a very urban city, filled with People and Cosmopolitan structures all around, all this activity and people around me I know are light beings whom like us are from the Golden Kingdom of Source, but those of us whom are Starseeds, Indigos, Lighworkers and wonderers,  where are they ?  I ride the bus home and work and to the gym, and so forth,  but I cant sence anyone else that is related in this way around me, and its quite disheartning, and I am left returning home feeling alone and isolated from everything.

Sooooo...... when you use the word "lightworker" do you mean to say that there is some activity taking place that does not involve light? Just how does that happen exactly? A shadow/dark/service-to-self entity is of the light just as much as any who choose service-to-others. The One is The All, The All are The One. Separation is an illusion/distortion. Let's see what The Law of One says about some of the most well-known service-to-self entities, The Orions:

7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light nor the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly.

7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. How it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, to progress from our third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of density. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service to others nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the effect that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve others is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

11.31 Questioner: I don’t know if this is a short question or not, so we can save it till next time, but my question is, why do the crusaders from Orion do this? What is their ultimate objective? This is probably too long to answer.

Ra: I am Ra. This is not too long to answer. To serve the self is to serve all. The service of the self, when seen in this perspective, requires an ever-expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of the self with distortion towards power.

I bring this up to you now, as well as anyone else who reads this, because I used to see "them" as opposites. I used to see "them" as "evil-doers" & those who did not deserve light from The One Infinite Creator. I was feeling helpless & hopeless more often than not. This type of thinking is one based in fear, which ultimately leads to isolation. All the so-called "negative ones" or service-to-self entities, simply provide all the service-to-others entities with opportunities to extend a helping hand. I see so, so many posts here that use the word "lightworker" in such a way that it implies that only service-to-others can carry that mantle. It does not apply to service-to-self entities. From The Law of One excerpts above, it is very clear that elitism is a direct result of service-to-self teachings. I used to think that being service-to-others oriented meant you had surrendered your ego, you were humble, & that you did a lot of things for charity. Spiritual ego is alive & well, & is far more commonplace than one would initially think.

Everyone is a "lightworker" here on Earth. Everything is of the light, it's just that there's not as much of it in some places. Hence the reason for all of the so-called "Starseed/Indigo/Crystal" children here in numbers. Balancing the energies of the planetary consciousness is the name of the game & every man, woman, & child plays a part. Nobody is excluded or "left behind" in this regard. 

I do not desire this to come across as admonishment. I have, from time to time, found myself thinking along the path of duality, & both speaking & writing in terms of separation. It's a reminder that you're on Earth & It shows you that there's always work to do towards spiritual development. 

For anyone who reads this, I highly, highly recommend reading "The Law of One" series of books here & here. The first link is for the original group that channeled the material (with additional content from other channeling sessions) & the second is for material strictly found in the books. The Law of One can be pretty thick, so please have a dictionary handy....

From unity we came & to unity we return.

• Golden Child, right on. I agree with you. The way I look at it is there are two "lights"...the light of duality, which is in opposition and conflict with the dark. Then there is the light of nonduality....call it the "clear light" (as in the Tibetan Book of the Dead) if you like. It is all encompassing and all embracing. That is the true light. The light of universal unconditional love that sees any form of negativity as merely catalyst for growth. The truth is that we are all one being. We are playing out our little planetary games in a state of fragmentation and distortion. Or so it seems. One day perhaps we will see this whole cosmic drama from a much higher perspective that is in alignment with ultimate reality and we will be able to see more clearly the purpose of all these things. As Ra points out, third density is not the density for really understanding these things.
  • seedling1.jpg?w=151&h=170

This is YOU.... a "cosmic seedling".....  YOU are NOT seperated from the "world".....the "world" is NOW seperating from YOU.....with ONE foot here ( 3D ) and with ONE foot there ( 4th/5th dimension ), it's no wonder you feel "lost" at times.....WE ALL DO......YOU are fulfilling your destiny even as you (we) speak......"hello"....  :)  I AM YOU, as YOU ARE ME.....and we all are ONE......soon......very soon will you be called to the forefront.....i do i KNOW this?....simple....I AM here reminding you......NOW....it's what i do.....it's who I AM.

Namaste

Peace

KH

• Dearest sista dalla2010,

Your hopes CAN be realised, that this is just a phase! I too have 'put myself out there', so to speak, & have just started a college course. All around me, every day, I walk amongst those souls who have seemingly not awoken yet. In amongst Aberdeen, the oil capital of Scotland & we know what that's all about !!!

The way I seem to work these days, to great effect, is firstly on self (in a non ego way). The LOVE & LIGHT that starts to radiate REALLY DOES have an effect on the wider scale!!! In some wonderfully miraculous way, in simply doing just that, I'm observing that there is a shift with some of my college pals...They may not be aware of this themselves, but that's ok. On the wider scale, I just ask for the greatest healing available in accordance within divine will, to be sent to ALL beautiful souls, & only if it is appropriate for their highest good. & then let go of any need/desire for anyone else to 'get it'! .......I've learned to trust this whole process. (it ain't been easy at times!!!).

I'm advised that protection & daily clearing of any debris/toxic energies (solar plexus area) we may pick up from day to day is really importaint at this time too, as is grounding. Loads of videos on youtube that can help.

I get the sense that YOU ARE doing/BE-ing more than you may realise......Your glorious LIGHT can shine SOOOOOO bright!!! Your angels are all around you just waiting to be asked to help too!!!!  0:-)

Sending Pure Divine Unconditional LOVE, LIGHT & Glorious Rainbows to your beautiful heart & to ALL around you 0:-D

• I feel the same way sometimes Dalla, I think our healing potential is coming into "fruition" now, and we are being moved to take our talents to the next level.  I know that it can seem some people aren't trying but, even if you are the only one that's putting good energy into your surroundings, it's huge, and does make a difference.

Going to college or having a job can be a huge strain on what you want to be doing on a more passionate level, but no matter where you are, you can transmit higher energies (Love), and it will change people, even if they are hundreds or thousands of miles away, what you do counts!!! :)

Earth.gifIt is the dawning of a new day... :-)

So don't ever think you shouldn't be trying, but give yourself time to heal as well!

I've been feeling a very interesting energy since this full moon, it probably has something to do with the comet too :)  I think there is an activation of sorts happening.  And we are now ramping up society for what will be a huge transformation. 

I feel that we are being activated, and we are being helped by our space friends.

I am so ready to take things to the next level, this is a phenomenal time to be on planet Earth.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…