Sorry to anyone on this site if it insults you but it's been bugging me for a while. If the Creator really wants to expereince duality then why are we being led to the Golden Age? Has he had enough of duality? Or is it just that this has gone on for too long? If that's the case then why? Why try to lead us out when we'll leave anyway when we die? Does he even love us if he wanted us to experience pain or look upon others with disgust? To not live in harmony with one another? Why am I starting to question the agenda of my Father!?!?

I'm starting to question all of this....why? I don't want to question any of it! I'm really confused. Please...Someone help me!! I don't want all of this to go away!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have to agree with your thoughts Feater that people are frightened and think OMG, this could be me.....same with how people deal with people who are terminally ill.  Many people avoid the dying  because it makes them see how vulnerable life can be, and thinking about dying makes people feel scared, so it is easier to not deal with people who are terminally ill.  I saw that in my own family when my Dad was dying of cancer.  People who loved him the most did not go see him much and when I asked them why they gave the excuse that they were afraid of getting emotional or saying the wrong thing.  I thought that was so sad.  I myself was hesitant to call him sometimes because I did not want to wake him if he was resting, but now I regret it very much but he is now gone. Human nature sucks sometimes. 

• Why do you think "God" is only experiencing through us? this planet? this galaxy? this universe?

No, because "God" is already all of that, and all that was, and all that will be.

Is a bit egocentric to think that only you or your planet matters, it really is.

• Why does the tree lose all of its leaves in winter? Why does it bloom in the spring? only to repeat the cycle over and over. Is the spring tired of winter? does the summer grow tired of spring? God does not experience the cycle. The cycle is God.

• God doesnt want to expierence only duality. All that is, is god, so everything that exists is the expierence of god. Duality as well as non duality..

• God is everything, if it wouldnt be duality it would limit it self..

• yea, getting away from the programming is awesome ;D. . good for you +1

. . and you can still ask questions and work through them in your own meditation ;)

• What you've done is looked in the place where your answer exists. And gained wisdom.

Wisdom does not manifest as logic.

wisdom manifest as peace.

Logic is the result of duality.

wisdom is what happens when you solve a paradox of duality.

Now you know how to do it, just do it over, and over, and over again.

More power to you.

• Hello!!
    Maybe when feeling confused find time for yourself to reflect and pray and listen to spirit. Reflection.... recollection of yourself. <3 also terms like the golden age are labels that we humans give something.....
    Thank you!!
  • I believe in reincarnation, our souls are eternal. We chose our next incarnation, which means we chose to be here on this earth at this very moment for reasons we've forgotten because of the veil.

That being said, so maybe since we feel adventurous and wanna play a hard game, we decided to reincarnate at the 3d earth going 5d for the sake of experience. Like we wanna witness the graduation of this planet from the dense 3d, the ascension of planet earth.

"If God wanted to experience duality then why create a Golden Age?"

Anyway, that sounds like a wrong question. It's more like, "Why do I wanted to experience duality?? If I solely wanted to experience duality, then why did I reincarnate in a timeline where earth is ascending to golden age?"

ask yourself that.

• Beato, Duality of duality's sake is pointless. It is what duality leads to that matters. Duality is the experience of life we have where the awareness of dark and light is created by removing our awareness of the fact that we are God.. If we have an awareness of God then we cannot know dark.

And we have been given free choice to explore the boundaries of light and dark, Free from judgment. In being given free choice, it is intuitive to take the easy path, the path of darkness. We are born with power and a lack of understanding of consequence. And so we wield that power believing that whatever we do is justified. 

there comes a point in time however where we do start to understand the consequences of our actions. And so, it is hoped, that with free choice we turn around and start making choices that benefit the collective, Not just ourselves. 

It takes a greater amount of energy and effort to do this of course. It is not intuitive to act in a manner that is not selfish. However it is this behaviour that brings us closer to our God nature. Compassionate action. As you strive harder to be compassionate you generate a great amount of energy. It is this effort that raises the vibration of the planet, and drives the evolution of the universe. The goal ultimately is you rediscover the missing piece of memory that created your duality. that you are God.

God is not trying to lead us to a golden age. the golden age is an inevitable result of duality game. It must happen. because we can only continue making the same mistakes we make for so long.

Pain disgust, judgment, suffering and so forth are not the point of duality. They are merely teaching aids. The point of duality is to use the free choice that has been bestowed upon us to evolve beyond such things. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
6 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
6 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
9 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
13 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0