Replies

• Alright....well I understand that perfectly lol I think it's other people who need to hear this, they're the ones getting so upset when a date comes and goes with nothing. It gets frustrating it does, but...oh well lol I don't see the need to wage war against them....if you don't like a channel...say you don't like it...and let it go.

• I must admit SaLuSa has some really good hooks.

Deep Underground Miltary Bases
    Being held Hostage through Nuclear devastation
    Super Computers that are Hybrid Biological

Probably some other good hooks that I have forgotten about...
  • I used to listen to channelers alot back in the days. but since they always said a date and nothing happened i stoped listening to them. sometimes i listen to salusa or mathew but still i am sceptic to what all channelers say. so now instead of following them i follow my own heart. meditate and trying to be a better person, trying to lift my light and let it shine on everyone who needs or wants it. :) peace my friends and remember what ever happens or if nothing happens i'm still down with the living a life of love thing. i don't really care about the other stuff anymore. PEace and love

• You label Greg as one of the "Fake Channeler"... can you give us examples of "Real Channelers"
    • Frank Alper-but I'm middle aged and he's passed on so he's out of fashion

• Well I'll give you one, Matthew Ward, I think he's absolutely legit. I've never seen one thing from Ward, that made me go, wow that sounds off...or wow, that turned out to be totally wrong....or wow, why would he say that. I used to believe in SaLuSa, but...after the August 4th thing, I can't really take him seriously anymore. You can't trust someone who would knowingly mislead you, even if it was for the greater good, like he said. Just complete baloney.

I like Archangel Michael through Ronna Herman...I like the John Stallman channels...most channels are pretty good actually, it's the few ones, like Giles, or Nidle....or MotherGod...that are questionable. And we should question all of them, but....you don't have to wage war against them lolol I see alot of people doing that.

• matthew ward isnt a channeler.  suzanne ward is and she is a fraud. matthew is not in the right place to be what he says he is to her.

• I think this is the perfect place to add Matthew West's new song called Forgiveness. It really says it all. I do not listen to "religious" music too often but a dear friend of mine sent it to me because I was struggling trying to forgive and let go of some overwhelming heartaches in my life, and after listening and really taking the words to heart, it helped me a lot. I was able to let the hurt go. I think we all need to be reminded about forgiveness. It is something that is so hard to do, but it is the most uplifting thing we can do. None of us are perfect and we all have done wrong, ALL of us because we are human and don't read this and say NOT ME, I don't buy it, lol...Please just listen to this song and think about the lyrics like I did. It was written about a situation where a mother who had lost her daughter to a car crash where a drunk young man killed her daughter in the accident but she was able to forgive the man that did it. If she can forgive, how is it that many cannot forgive a man for posting channeling that were full of crap? Are we so vengeful we cannot forgive? I hope not....

• "Chuckles"

In the Light, you will find the road....

• I saw his avatar pic the other night on the first page here with the green dot on-he's around-his site is still up

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
1 hour ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
2 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
7 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0