Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hello all. I have been on a great learning curve. Everything that I have been through has helped me evolve 10 fold. I had to go through the new age spirituality religion to move on with my evolution. Holy s*** this has been a crazy ride. Our journey home. Where is home? How do we get there? Are we home? Are we infinite? Through out my years of truth seeking I have always been able to keep an open mind. As the saying goes your mind only works when its open. This is going to sound very offensive to many of you but truth is truth and must be spoken. We live by example. First off I want to say that I am sorry. I am sorry for falsely leading many of you further into the pit of dark energies. False gods, deities. After years of research into truth I never stopped looking for answers. Even when I though that I was 100% correct in my religious aspects I still kept on searching. I was quite shocked when I learned that people such as AA Michael, Saint Germain, Azna, kali etc are dark energies. Why is it that we give power to these so called ascended masters? We have no need to do this at all!! These deities feed off your loving energy. HELLO. The dark agenda has been in place for a very very very long time. Is it so hard to imagine that these entities planned the new age enlightenment agenda to go along with this time period of ascension. Ascension is real too. Is it so hard to believe that this new age enlightenment system is a system that feeds the negative energies that feed off of your love that you give to them all while your just trying to help humanity and yourselves? Why is it that we need to open our so called 3rd eye and chakras to ascend into a higher demension. Going through mind enlightenment will only get you through the great arena. You are an organic soul. All the answers you need are heart based. Not your heart chakra either...Delete that program that you have downloaded through false beliefs. The only thing that you need is you. Live through your heart, be YOU, be the organic soul cosmic you. It is so easy and we make truth so confusing. Reading the answers to the BIG question that all of us search for on the daily is quite mind boggling. Again I want to say that I am very sorry for misleading people into believing false gods. Ascended masters are of the dark forces. When you figure out our dream state, paradigm, galaxy, universe, cosmic universe, GOD and learn the BIG picture, not the GFL picture or just our galaxy picture. The picture is soo much bigger than what we on a mass believe it to be or should I say told to believe by many false gods. We are very special organic souls. Keep doing your research people!!! I am going to lose many many friends because of this post and I am ok with that. TRUTH OMG TRUTH the thing that I have been looking for for what feels like forever. Happy evolutions everyone.....The picture just gets bigger and bigger and QUESTION EVERYTHING...for real....Much Love everyone and keep your heads up...KEEP SEARCHING AND NEVER GIVE UP........We are far greater than this new age program that we have been lead to believe will free us from fear and ego...etc....Maybe this will be a bit of a shock and you will turn your shoulder and tell me that I am wrong/incorrect but that is ok. You are being guided every day by your higher self. You will come across the truth when your soul is truly ready. I am happy I met all of you!!! Feel free to delete me if you want, I will not be affected. Be you, Your Organic soul that needs NOTHING ELSE for your evolution. Question question question, I cant say that enough. Dont be fooled any longer....Much Love....

Views: 3520

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

An initiation to capture your soul is spot on Amanda!!  Truth is truth!! Much Love 

I don't think anyone is "in control" of the new age movement... again, I think you are interjecting power because you feel a lack of power... We are all powerful and contribute in our own personal way to not only the New Age movement, but all movement on this planet (and beyond).  People really need to stop demonizing these things, and start looking for the GOOD in people... 

Because it's really people who are empowering the new age movement through Transformation... I do feel there are beings "out there" that are here to help, I don't know why people want to create a darkness around that...

Lori, are you sure you know the difference between fear and awareness here?

"I know the difference between awareness.....and fear caused by the awareness...."

Fear can never be caused by anything else than the person holding the fear. ;)

Awareness can't cause fear, but the person aware can choose to create fear out of it.

I prefer to create humour out of awareness since humour often neutralize fear and even the need for fear, completely. :)

You are way too defensive to have a conversation, I wasn't trying to judge you -- I said "I think" that means I was open to your own version... At any rate... time will tell won't it?  

We all have our opinions and feelings about these things.. but things will pan out as they are intended to, according to our decisions and intentions...

I don't think anyone here resonates with Archangel Michael because you suggested them to do so, I think people are led by their own Intuition and are Sovereign beings that are on a path just as you are..  

Too often I see people swinging to extremes instead of walking the middle path -- meaning that you are who you need along your journey, but to me that doesn't have to mean that "Ascended Masters" are dark or evil in any way!  There are more GOOD energies in this Universe than people can imagine - and often times we demonize good things when we should be looking for the good instead of looking for the supposed evil...

It really comes down to Decisions and Intentions..

I see that there are no "false gods" and we are we are all god-like!

False gods/false love....I respect your reply but do not agree 100%.    

Fair enough :)

The AA Michael I know (and have met once) from the higher planes and the AA Michael that writes here, are 2 completely different entities. ;)

I respect your opinion

your argument is beautifully presented.

And you are clearly speaking your truth.

That you would express such humility is to be applauded.

I believe you are accurately expressing your experiences with the ascended masters.

My experiences with them have been enlightening.

Does that negate the possibility?

I AM speaking my truth.

I know why she says what she's 

Because they push you into the farthest reaches of your darkness.

To see if you're serious.

They scare they f**k out of ya.

And then you come out the other side.\

And everything is better.

Try it and see what happens.

Commit to facing that fear.

Try it,first. And then tell me I AM lying.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Instigate" -- October 15, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
44 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
2 hours ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship