I OWE EVERYONE HERE AN APOLOGY!!!

Hello all. I have been on a great learning curve. Everything that I have been through has helped me evolve 10 fold. I had to go through the new age spirituality religion to move on with my evolution. Holy shit this has been a crazy ride. Our journey home. Where is home? How do we get there? Are we home? Are we infinite? Through out my years of truth seeking I have always been able to keep an open mind. As the saying goes your mind only works when its open. This is going to sound very offensive to many of you but truth is truth and must be spoken. We live by example. First off I want to say that I am sorry. I am sorry for falsely leading many of you further into the pit of dark energies. False gods, deities. After years of research into truth I never stopped looking for answers. Even when I though that I was 100% correct in my religious aspects I still kept on searching. I was quite shocked when I learned that people such as AA Michael, Saint Germain, Azna, kali etc are dark energies. Why is it that we give power to these so called ascended masters? We have no need to do this at all!! These deities feed off your loving energy. HELLO. The dark agenda has been in place for a very very very long time. Is it so hard to imagine that these entities planned the new age enlightenment agenda to go along with this time period of ascension. Ascension is real too. Is it so hard to believe that this new age enlightenment system is a system that feeds the negative energies that feed off of your love that you give to them all while your just trying to help humanity and yourselves? Why is it that we need to open our so called 3rd eye and chakras to ascend into a higher demension. Going through mind enlightenment will only get you through the great arena. You are an organic soul. All the answers you need are heart based. Not your heart chakra either...Delete that program that you have downloaded through false beliefs. The only thing that you need is you. Live through your heart, be YOU, be the organic soul cosmic you. It is so easy and we make truth so confusing. Reading the answers to the BIG question that all of us search for on the daily is quite mind boggling. Again I want to say that I am very sorry for misleading people into believing false gods. Ascended masters are of the dark forces. When you figure out our dream state, paradigm, galaxy, universe, cosmic universe, GOD and learn the BIG picture, not the GFL picture or just our galaxy picture. The picture is soo much bigger than what we on a mass believe it to be or should I say told to believe by many false gods. We are very special organic souls. Keep doing your research people!!! I am going to lose many many friends because of this post and I am ok with that. TRUTH OMG TRUTH the thing that I have been looking for for what feels like forever. Happy evolutions everyone.....The picture just gets bigger and bigger and QUESTION EVERYTHING...for real....Much Love everyone and keep your heads up...KEEP SEARCHING AND NEVER GIVE UP........We are far greater than this new age program that we have been lead to believe will free us from fear and ego...etc....Maybe this will be a bit of a shock and you will turn your shoulder and tell me that I am wrong/incorrect but that is ok. You are being guided every day by your higher self. You will come across the truth when your soul is truly ready. I am happy I met all of you!!! Feel free to delete me if you want, I will not be affected. Be you, Your Organic soul that needs NOTHING ELSE for your evolution. Question question question, I cant say that enough. Dont be fooled any longer....Much Love....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• This video is Right On!

• This video oy judging me she is...I still respect her opinion 

• Please distribute this video if you like it.

Its a good healer and without confrontation shows the benefit of a free

movement.

It puts faith and power back in the hands of the individual.

Noone is gonna control anyone

so start to connect with your own internal focus.

• Right Eddie, we are the masters of our Destiny - it really is about self empowerment!  Love all that Teal has done and continues to do... :)

• Oo Teal is hott..haha speaking my mind 

• LOL

• Well we never would heard of ascension, or ascended masters, if it wasn't for people like Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, different new age channelings and books....channeling that info from higher dimensions. We didn't just dream up the idea of ascension, it was given to us. Higher dimensional beings, channeled that info through people, and channeled alot of higher wisdom and knowledge....because I guess they felt, at that time, we were ready to take that next step.

I mean, really...I don't think any world achieves ascension, on their own. No world just does it by themselves, they always have help from someone. They always have some higher beings, who when the time is right, contact them and give out information. How else would it work. I mean that's their very purpose, these good higher dimensional beings, and angels, and all that....their job is to help lower worlds evolve. And clearly, over the last 2 centuries...we were ready for that next step, and they did their thing....clearly there was a plan to help us.

But what you guys are saying, is it has been hijacked...by dark beings, who apparently routed the light beings, and took over the ascension process, to enslave our souls. Well first of all, how would they do that anyway....how exactly would they capture our souls, using this method. And second of all...do you really believe that would even happen. That the dark forces could route the light beings, angelic beings...God himself...and take over this and enslave us, and they can't do anything about it. You honestly think that.

• Shamans in South America and other civilizations around the world have been ascending long before any of the people you give credit to were even born. The knowledge wasn't lost, they have been practicing it for ages. 

• Not gonna argue with you here John, because I know it is futile, have done so before and ended up spinning like a top lol......seems in your mind you know all the answers and any one else's are wrong, lol.  So I am just going to ask a few questions which you hopefully will be polite enough to answer...

First question is this: what makes anything that Madame Blavasky says gospel truth and that her character and moral fiber and her motivations for her sharings with the world to be totally noble, totally unquestionable and her motives pure as the driven snow, and a reason why I should invest my spiritual development in whatever she has written and shared with humanity????

Second question is what is the compelling and totally verifiable infallable indication that Alice Bailey was pure and honest and blameless and totally noble person with unquestionable moral character and what is the reason that SHE should be trusted as the moral and upright and totally believable person to shape our spiritual beliefs and put faith in whatever she has shared and how do we know everything she has said is the truth with a totally altruistic motive?

Question 3 is about "ascended masters".  How would one even KNOW about "ascended masters" even existing if it were not read about from written sharings from people who have written about them?  I mean I am safe to say that if an entity walked up to me and said "hi, I am St. Germain, and I am ascended and above you in development and should be revered and looked up to and believed... and I am going to give you a bunch of money from a fund", how would I even believe that is so if I had not read about  it and him before in some "new age" writings?  And what is the truth and proof of his existence other than from writings and channelings and people saying so???? And what is the verification that the written words telling about him are the gospel and unquestionable truth, just as a for instance.  And what is the verifiable proof that there are lots of wonderful aliens out there dedicated to helping us take care of the messes we have created here on earth other than from things that have been written by mankind itself, and since when is everything that a human says or claims necessarily the TRUTH?

Question 4: how does anyone on earth know verifiably where channeled information comes from???? Only from what they have read from others who have written about such entities is my suspicion.  And how does one know that AA Michael of ANY "higher" creatures even exist if it were not from information that a HUMAN has shared at some point in humanity, and what is the verifiabe proof that those that spoke of Archangels, Jesus in spaceships in an office in heaven and such even exist.  Is it not true that people have lied since the beginning of time and there is just no proof at all of channeled entities other than from the lips and sharings of humans???? 

Question 5 is about chakras and third eyes and such beliefs.....How would people know about chakras and having a third eye, and even about ascention if it was not something they read or heard about from other humans?  It seems that every belief system when you get down to it is something that is gleaned from things that people have read or heard from somebody else, whether it be a channeler, an ancient writing, a verbal story passed down through the generations.  Just because someone reads or hears something does not make it truth does it? Does not make it pure and true.  So isn't entirely possible that the founders and beginners of the "new age" thought systems may NOT have had good intentions, may not have been right, and should not be given the stamp of immutable truth?  So if someone feels in their intuition and inner guidance that a deception is going on, who is to say that person is wrong?

I look eagerly forward to your comprehensive answers...It will be interesting to me to hear what you have to say, and what proof you offer for why you are right and Contract2012, myself and anyone else who resonates with what he has shared are verifiably wrong.  And remember I want factual verifiable answers on not merely your opinion..I think that facts speak louder when they are verifiable don't you? Last question for now, lol... 

• And I know from my own self...my own inner understanding, that alot of the spiritual teachings they give, are very true. I've had my own experiences where I've felt the presence of God, and felt his love for me...and for all of us....and I have faith in God, that he's doing good for us, and has a plan to help us out of this mess we're in.

Are there some channelings out there purposefully putting out false information, sure...you'll get that anywhere. But I feel...that for the most part...the information is good...I believe in love and light...I've had my own realizations of that...I believe in new age, and ascension...I believe in ascended masters...I believe there are forces of good out there...with spiritually advanced beings...that are here to help us.

And clearly someone's here, you can't deny that, there's more than enough proof of that....there are ETs here with us. Who exactly they are, well we don't know for sure...all we can do is go by what people say they experience with them, and some people experience good things, others not so good. Clearly there's more than one faction here...or has been here at least...there's the Greys and all that, then there's the good guys.

I mean there is good out there, don't let yourself fall into pessimism....there are good beings out there in the universe...it's not all dark. Have some faith in God...you know lol I'm sure there are good beings, on higher dimensions...who really do care about us...and want to help us. We're not on our own.

Do you really think we're on our own...do you really think there is no divine presence, in the universe, there are no angels, or divine realms...there are no good higher dimensional beings, they're all bad? You really think the dark has that much power....that they can route the light beings, and God himself. Well I don't believe that...I'll never believe that. Call me naive, it doesn't matter...to me, good always wins over evil, and in the end...God will prevail. I think anyone who has any faith in God, and goodness...would think that way too. Only those who lose their faith...would think different.

So I'll ask you...where's your faith in God. And in goodness, and in the light....don't you think there is such things in life. Do you think it's all bad, and all dark...and there is no good out there. Do you think, in the end...the dark will prevail. Why would you even think that anyways.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
16 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
17 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0