Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

How Many Were Fooled ...Barack Obama's Brother Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Named Michael..plus More Evidence

Barack Obama's Brother Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Named Michael

https://judiciaryreport.com/barack_obama_brother_says_michelle_obam...

OBAMA REFERS TO HIS WIFE AS MICHAEL.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vq15m54Xlnn6/

Plus 

Obama says What ! ? . . "My Mike" (Michael) um erm um Michelle

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Think about this; where did their children come?  The story is 2 lawyers from the Chicago area were paid to have 2 children and give them to obama-child trafficking-you have to search and you'll find one daughter looks like the birth parents' father, the other looks like the birth mother-no records of mike giving birth to them

Right.  There are no pictures of "Michelle" being pregnant.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Melissa posted a blog post

Does Anyone Else Feel This...

I had this very weird experience a couple of months ago. I woke up from a "end of the world"…See More
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'EDUCATION SECRETARY BETSY DeVos IN THE EAST ROOM AT THE W.H. - INVESTIGATION PROMPTS SCHOOLS TO REPORT $6,5 BILLION IN UNDISCLOSED FOREIGN GIFTS AND CONTRACTS'
"The dirty laundry is being aired all over the place, but chances are, you won't read about it…"
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'CHINESE CITIZENS SUE WUHAN OFFICIALS OVER VIRUS COVERUP, CALLING MAYOR A "MURDERER" (Zhang Hai, son of a COVID-19 victim, poses with a hand written statement on Aug. 20, 2020.)'
"Let's hope the Chinese government will change for the better!"
15 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff posted blog posts
16 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post '‘Boogaloo Bois’ Staged Attack on Minneapolis Police Precinct During George Floyd Protests: Feds'
"Good grief, what is it with these "Hunter" guys?"
18 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship