I recieve e-mails from this site constantly.  I have no looked at these posts in forever and for a reason.  I remember coming here and looking at all the channeled posts.  Have you not learned?  Have you not learned that all the answers are within?  Have you not learned that 99% of channelers are very confused?  Have you not learned that most channeling are beings acting of a higher source?  Have you not learned that everytime you take these messages in you give your power away and these beings feed off your inner energy, your power.  To put faith in these beings messages is to give your power away.  Have you people not learned anything from greg gyles,giles and his fake channelings?  All major channelers loved greg and his channelings.  And I mean all of them!!  fuck me...Do you know that you are ruining spirituality?  Spreading these channelings?  Hoping?  Giving away your power.  Fuck me....I mean really!!!  Evolve and find the answers within.  STOP LOOKING OUTWARD FOR YOUR ANSWERS BECAUSE 99% of CHANNELERS ARE BEING MANIPULATED.  DO SOME RESEARCH ON CHANNELERS!!  please, for your people and your consciousness.  What makes you 1100% correct in knowing that these channelers are legit?  hmmmm have you spoken to these people?  Do you know their story?  Do you know their past?  Do you know them like a brother or sister?  NO!  You dont!!  You cant just believe and hope.  The world is run by thugs and very negative beings who are tricking the new age spiritual so bes into believing this and this is how they control you!  please please please hear my words and google why channelers are not legit.  The new age spiritual world is being controlled and manipulated and you are the victims because you give your power away.  Truths and blessed be....All the answers are within

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ;)

• So true about the Google tracks for sure.  If I go online shopping for an item, the next site and every other site I go to has pop ups for what it was I was shopping for.  I hate that....I spend a goodly amount of time erasing cookies from my laptop because of this....I have google chrome for a search engine because for some reason my internet explorer keeps crashing so I gave up and got Chrome.  They are the pits as far as tracking cookies....have to give my laptop a cookie bath often every day....even though I chose the option of deleting cookies after I leave a page...that sooo does not work....

I also agree with what you say about us being old enough to think for ourselves, it is just that when I ask the obvious question of how we know what is really being channeled no one can ever answers that question or chooses not to.  I wish I could get an answer because this whole channeling thing is such a mystery on so many levels for me...

• Hooray Spiritual Discernment!!! I don't bother with channelings personally though my advice is the same with all spoken, written & visual media. Leave the agenda with the media. If the energy presented rings true with the heart, have fun. If it feels icky walk away.

BTW I just got a channel from Brahma by the authority of Ascended Master Hilarious.

• hahaha love it.....Reiki.....now let us all bow down to the cow god...I mean what they moo must be true, right? ahahaha

• All info is good even the worst cabal bs.

It is just how you take it and processed it.

• me 2 FW.............some of that stuff is wild, to put it mildly some is ok for me but I always look within to discern my own truth..............however I would never attack anyone for being serious about it. Each of us is on the different level from the other and I cant put them down for it....................

• Iapplause gif photo: Applause applausegif.gifI

• This is applause for the concept of being wary of channelings....I mean how does any one really KNOW what or who is behind a channeling...Is humanity so trusting that if one says this message is from Quan Yin, Mother Mary, Metatron, some entity from some unheard of planet, and gosh knows who else, that the message really comes from that source....How does anyone really KNOW?  It is an obvious question to any one with a mind that is sharp and discerning, I mean really.....I hate to sound like an old timer, but back "in the day" if people went around saying a voice in my head says this or that they would be labeled as schizophenic and would be shut up in an asylum.....why is it now everyone can go around saying I channel this and that and no one for a moment wonders where these talking voices in their head is COMING from???  Is the PTB doing such a good job with "dumbing down" the human race with all their chemicals, microwaves, chemtrails and pharmaceuticals that people do not even ponder what the channeling phenomena is all about and where it comes from.  I have been saying this all along, not a pupular stance but with all my heart I wonder why people are so easily convinced that these channelings are not a form of deception and manipulation.....Can someone explain to me the belief in channeling and convince me that channelings are legit and that the messages provably come from the source who is given credit for the channeling?  How would I know if someone speaks into my mind and say "I am archangel Michael and I want you tell everyone (fill in the blank....)"....How do I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is he, or that he even exists...look I am an abductee and I know that greys can put thought communications in human minds....how does one know WHAT is speaking in their head or even that it is happening at all. How do we know that the person claiming they are channeling these "things" are even sane or do not have an agenda other than they one they present????  Explanation please?

• yeah-fake channelers to kep you prisoner for your energy-reading is white and black magic-your mind crearws an image of what we read and or draws entities to us

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
7 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
6 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
6 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
7 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
9 hours ago
More…