I recieve e-mails from this site constantly.  I have no looked at these posts in forever and for a reason.  I remember coming here and looking at all the channeled posts.  Have you not learned?  Have you not learned that all the answers are within?  Have you not learned that 99% of channelers are very confused?  Have you not learned that most channeling are beings acting of a higher source?  Have you not learned that everytime you take these messages in you give your power away and these beings feed off your inner energy, your power.  To put faith in these beings messages is to give your power away.  Have you people not learned anything from greg gyles,giles and his fake channelings?  All major channelers loved greg and his channelings.  And I mean all of them!!  fuck me...Do you know that you are ruining spirituality?  Spreading these channelings?  Hoping?  Giving away your power.  Fuck me....I mean really!!!  Evolve and find the answers within.  STOP LOOKING OUTWARD FOR YOUR ANSWERS BECAUSE 99% of CHANNELERS ARE BEING MANIPULATED.  DO SOME RESEARCH ON CHANNELERS!!  please, for your people and your consciousness.  What makes you 1100% correct in knowing that these channelers are legit?  hmmmm have you spoken to these people?  Do you know their story?  Do you know their past?  Do you know them like a brother or sister?  NO!  You dont!!  You cant just believe and hope.  The world is run by thugs and very negative beings who are tricking the new age spiritual so bes into believing this and this is how they control you!  please please please hear my words and google why channelers are not legit.  The new age spiritual world is being controlled and manipulated and you are the victims because you give your power away.  Truths and blessed be....All the answers are within

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my dear brother contract2012 ,  the very reason that people here are reading channeled messages, is just that they are in the need of being guided or manipulated (through either of them, Genuine or fake), being manipulated is part of their Growth process, you may know it well. the experience of being manipulated is just needed to feel the illusion of the Linear Time, and understand that they have been living in the "Waiting Mode" , which they should switch off, and live the "Momentness" . they are not yet aware of the domination of time or the archetype of Chronos (saturn) , in their Consciousness matrix. anyway your message and brave-heartedness are well appreciated.

Love & Light...

• Hello friends and commentators.

I followed the discussion and can stand it thats for sure!

What do we see here a fellow human flushed by many e-mails from different sites. Yes also e-mails from channeled messages. 

Lets take one from today (tonight?!)

a part of it here it comes :

What is your heart telling you? If you listen to these messages and you feel uplifted, if you feel better, if the information helps, it helps to move you in the direction that you want, if it allows you to lighten your load, have a greater level of understanding, see shifts and changes in your life that are positive, allow greater understanding that gives you faith, peace and allows you to move into your future, perhaps with less fear and less trepidation, then we say enjoy what there is to be offered up by the high Council of Orion.

If, as you listen to these messages, you do not feel connected to your heart, your life does not feel better and you find it upsetting, we invite you to not listen. We invite anyone to resonate or not resonate for we are not here to sell the idea of our teachings.

We are offering up a point of view, we are offering up solution from the energetic place that we come from. We offer it up with love. We share our energies in the most positive, uplifting way for the good of humanity.

from:High Council of Orion Message - ORION GOOD AND BAD ENERGIES IN TIMES GONE BY - Paul Marwood Channeler: Holly Hawkins Marwood

It speaks for itself I think !

Let's take another part from another channeling. From Lord Sananda (Jesus)

Greetings dear children, greetings into this most wonderful blessed place. A place that is saturated with the Universal Love. I am Sananda and I greet you with the love and the light that is embodied and imbued within my own energy. I resonate it out for you to take what you desire, what you need at this time. For this is indeed a glorious moment to breathe and acknowledge that which is the changes of the cycles of life.

Remember, dear ones, you are the first step that you need to take. You are also your own master. There is none who can be master over you unless you choose to disempower yourself and place yourself within the arena of being under. 

And Sananda could have forseen this discussion for the following words are very important:

Dear ones, far too often in this community of humanity many are knocked down by words that they hear from others around them.. It is time to start speaking words of positivity, compassion, consciousness into the Universe, into your own energies and into all that is around you. Oh there will be times when it is necessary and it is required that a harsh word may be used to bring guidance and to bring correction.

But it should become less and less and less because when you come from a balanced place then ones who come to you will find that balance and want to emulate it and want to have what you have and you then have a workshop, you then have a carpentry space to begin to whittle and to fine tune and to dove-lock and dovetail the pieces together.

And once again he reminds us :

For as you begin to work within your own energy understanding that you are your own master designer, you are your healer, you are the surgeon of your own soul, your own life, so it is that you will realise that the parts of you that you’ve been trying to remove actually fit, you just need to integrate them and be grateful. 

Taken from :

Sananda - 'You are your own Master' - NZ Louise James - 19 August 2013 Channeler: Lou James.

So if it is uplifting and raising the vibration for many readers than it is important !

Some closing words , yes from Sananda :

What am I saying? When you join your energies with ones who are of like mind and heart. When you interweave the connection of the compassion of love, when you connect to your own true centre, you become strong. Strength is within the community, within self, of knowing that you are part of something that is unique, very individual but un-isolated.

8114886056?profile=original

Love, light and laughter,

Meindert

• Hi Meindert,

You know, this is the quality of channeling that i've always read.

these are values tat have appealed to me.

and i've used the channelings as a means of understanding and embodying them.

we all have to start somewhere.

Developing a heart connection of truth takes a lot of work for most people.

and the realities of a duality existence mean we inevitably have to create the bridge to the heart from the outside in.

One step at at time.

And if that means you have t load up on someone else's channeled information.until you've created that bridge,

Then that's what it means.

Every path to God is Divine

• Contract 2012,

Please explain for those who are new to the esoteric field, 

or to those whose divine plan requires them to continue reading channelings from an external source to learn the lessons they need to learn,

how to look inside themselves.

what struggles might they encounter along the way to opening their hearts?

How did you learn to do it?

who are the one percent of channels who are accurate?

Which higher beings to you speak of?

How do you evolve beyond being abusive to your fellow men who are doing the best they know how for the light?

• Thanks Avatar.  I can't add anything to that and that does make sense but I am always going to wonder where those voices in people's heads come from, but that is just me....I was that child that just HAD to stick the fork in the electric outlet to see what would happen, just because my mother said....people just do not do that....I had to find out why and what would happen, lol....I learned very well and my hand was in bandages for a month.  Guess I always have pushed the envelope on things in life. Can't fault me for wanting to know what "thing" is speaking in someone's ears to begin with, lol....and why it is socially acceptable to follow and read these messages from people who hear voices in their head, hahaha.....guess it is no different than reading books though when I think about it.  Some is fiction and some is non-fiction, and some is saying it is non-fiction when it is not, only someone's opinion of the truth.  I read constantly and just never had come up with an answer about how channeling came into popularity.....I went to see a channelor called JZKnight channeling an entity called Ramtha and that was my first introduction to channeling and that was way back in the 70s and came away totally curious about the whole thing.  I got the opportunity after the channeling to ask questions and I asked JZ how she knew she was really communicating with an entity called Ramtha, and she said that honestly she did not know, just felt right to her.  So I guess even channelers are not privy to all the answers...and that is what sticks for me....a big mystery......  

• No Doubt FW! Truly what part of "search within for the answer" do the opinion of others play?

Sometimes material even start off feeling good and just goes down hill to "I'm not digging this anymore"...exit page...easy peezy.

Marique may I call you an expert on channeling? LOLOL:

when I ask the obvious question of how we know what is really being channeled no one can ever answers that question or chooses not to.  I wish I could get an answer because this whole channeling thing is such a mystery on so many levels for me...

You have answered your own question!!! LOLOL Every one of us is in the same boat as you...even the channelers themselves!!!

• Thanks, for some reason I thought it was just me who did not know the answers and I was hoping if anyone had definitive answers they could enlighten me, so to me it is a relief that I am not alone in not understanding the process...I mean it literally scares the crap out of me just thinking about it...probably from the things that happened to me in the past.  Sometimes I suck at things like blind faith and wish I could be different....I am like that saying "inquiring minds want to know", and I realize that some things in life just don't have definitive answers and that is the part that bugs me.....and if I do not know what makes something happen or if it is good or bad, I get really defensive about it...but that is just me. I think I would have made a good lawyer, always wanting provable facts and motives...guess in life there are not always answers to every mystery and I will just have to live with that, lol.  

• Hi folks, the message is what is imprtant as others have said.

Also, how does any message relate to our lives, will the information bring more peace, harmony, love, abundance to humanity, or will it bring the opposite.

Also keep in mind, that some information can cause disturbance within some folks, because previous held thoughts, that they may have held dearly, were deceptions to create division and imbalance in humanity.

It may be similar to disinfecting a wound, it may sting for awhile, but the healing afterwards is profound.

peace love light

• Google what other peoples opinions are.  That is what I am saying..easy peezy...or go way in depth which most in the channeling crowd have a hard time understanding bc they just follow a channeling...Google is wonders...Google..not the final answer lol a tool

• Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

[Takes a bite of steak]

Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.

-Matrix

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
8 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
9 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
10 hours ago
More…