Flouride

'It's in the tap water man' & the reason they add it on is 'To prevent tooth decay.' Might aswell add vitamins & minerals right?? Have Americans researched the health risks of Flouride? Does the American population know there is Flouride in water?? Parts of Florida have managed to convince the government to remove Flouride from their water, now its time for the rest of us to do some convincing! The first step is awareness & that is achieved simply by telling another. So go ahead, introduce this topic to your conversation & make sure to stress its health risks.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Indeed he did & anyone in this community would agree. However
    one who doesn't understand how harmful Flouride can be is most
    likely unaware of what a pineal gland is. I believe that if were going to
    spread our awareness outside this community, were better off 'Keeping
    it real' until people can understand the level of information that we know.
    - Chemical coctails! Now that's a new one even for me. Love & light +
  • Yes we are well aware of it being in the water supply Oeusa ~

You can get Fluoride out of any water supply by using a Reverse Osmosis Filter.  I would definitely recommend getting one!  Fluoride can't be good for any organs in our body, and certainly isn't good for the Pineal gland.  I'm getting one as soon as I move, until then I'll have to keep buying spring water.

Also using a "non-fluoride" toothpaste will help too.  I have been using Tom's of Maine "Propylis & Myrrh" Fluoride Free toothpaste for a long time. 

Here is some information about Reverse Osmosis Filters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_osmosis

http://www.filterwater.com/s-4-fluoride-filters.aspx

:-)

• Water filters with reverse osmosis are great, if you want your water to be
      cleaned of all its minerals & trace components.. For those who don't know
      & think the solution is as simple as buying a filter, ill try to put this in simple
      terms for you. When you drink water without its natural minerals ' That water'
      that's inside your system, finds a way to extract those materials in your body,
      which obviously, is NOT good. I mean, yeah you could add a pinch of sea salt
      to prevent that from happening, but let's face it, I wouldn't want to be adding
      salt in my water. Not only that, we are still left with the concern of shower
      water & all water that can go in through our pores & into our system.
      • I would do it ~ because I don't want to drink poison, but thats just me :)...

• & I would want anyone who doesn't have the luxury of filters; To have good
          drinking water with natural minerals, instead of salt, but that's just me...
          • Well, how much natural minerals does city water have?  

I mean I can see if you're talking about Spring water, but this is recycled city water with Fluoride added to it.  

It seems to me, that you would want to get the poison our of the water (until they take it out) and supplement yourself with minerals in other ways...

• Tap water doesn't have much minerals but it still has traces. If you'd like
              to know 'How much minerals it has' try doing some research. The whole
              idea is to get Flouride & anything not natural out, without having to filter
              the water from basically everything
              • well thats the problem isnt it since flouride is actually in all water in trace amounts already :)

• Precisely Jim! & also included, are over 700 different chemichals found
                  in all water sources, including but not limited to springs or wells. So the
                  problem is really quite bigger than Flouride, but there is no reason not
                  to start there.
                  • mother earth puts flouride in water on her own, she puts mercury in the water as well, in different concentrations in different places, if we go back to living with nature in say tribal style living with nature we are going to have to take water from where it comes. which means your source of water could have massive flouride or other chemicals in it naturally from the earth.

shall we blow up the planet since the planet on its own puts these things in water?  there are over 6 kinds of flouride some bio and some not, some harmfaul some not.

without water purification systems that cities and towns have one dead deer in the river or a skunk that falls in the well kills your water source

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…