First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feelingI know everyone here is as frustrated as I am. We keep hearing first contact is imminent and days weeks and months go by and nothing big happens like millions of light ships and mother ships showing up in the skies to finally put to rest weather our space brothers exist or not. My gut keeps telling me that soon very soon we all will be blown out of the water, and I have my reasons for believing this to be so. The last months we have been hearing about increased crop circles, and ufo sightings. During the past two weeks we have heard about massive electrical blackouts all across Brazil, I don't know if any of you remember that. Then today I hear on the news about the widespread airline delays cause by a glitch of the FAA'S computer system or so they say. The signs are there people, and thats something big is happening no doubt in my mind. Then recently there was an earthquake in canada, it's happening but some people are not stopping to notice the changes. In conclusion hold your breath, and I would like as many feedback on the topic as possible. Namastehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_on_bi_ge/us_flight_delayshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8354561.stmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JKiN_gq4yI

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES, BUT WE ARE THEIR PROJECT.

• hello.....
  • I wish this would happen already!!!!! It's time to move on to the next phase in this reality. There is a lot of talk about disclosure on many different levels. I hope this time something transpires with it.

Love and Light
    • Thanks for posting the link, ....this really resonates with me and have thought and heard about it for a while...
  • Hi All,
    This is eminent for this is going to happen. We will be contacted from beings of other world and they will be very superior with respect to spiritualism. The delay is due to that we are not yet upgraded our inner self to accept the fact. We have to raise our inner level to a great extent. This is specified in the book : Swami Dattavadhut, Prophecies 1998 to 2100.
  • There are always signs, but as far as I'm concerned people like yourself keep others enthusiasm going. It's nice to hear shit like this thanks for spreading the word Namaste!
  • I just hope we all dont turn our back if nothing happens just like 14 October. Keeping up the love and light
  • same here..
  • I cannot wait, Our Brothers and Sisters are SO welcome. I feel the vibrations going up and up by the minute. PLEASE let it happen now!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
32 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
2 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…