Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Curious to see how many people see this post and how many will reply.  I used to be an active member here years ago. No doubt most folk have moved on and are distracted by Facebook and other social media.  Do you still get value from this site?  Is it very active?

Thanks for your feedback.

Barron from NZ

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Barron, I am Jessica from South Florida, USA. I am looking for nice friends to get to know and share spiritual topics with. I hope you are having a good day. I am part angel and Andromedan. 

Hi Jessica - Thanks for your message.  I am quite active on Facebook and would welcome connecting via that platform if you'd like....  https://www.facebook.com/barron.braden   Cheers, Barron

On off and on, but not as busy as I used to be.

Thanks, i've barely stopped by here in last few years.  Am active on social media like Facebook though.

I like checking in once in a while but am not really active. While there are some older members still here many moved on after nothing special happened in 2012/2013, or at least became inactive.

Hi Erich.  Thanks for the update.  Please feel free to connect via facebook if you wish.......   :-)

• I remember I told you how cool is your ASHTAR car plate... This site is not that active with what I call positive messages of the Light...That is why I insist on staying...Welcome back and blessings to you... 

Thank you Amparo.  Please feel free to add me at  https://www.facebook.com/barron.braden  if you'd like.    Cheers Barron

Hello, welcome back we are all active with the limits that we have or that force us to have,

let's do a little but honestly, bye bye

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Avalanche" -- March 20, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
5 minutes ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area on April 13-14, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.htm"
26 minutes ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Florida for all levels at Florida

June 29, 2019 all day
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities Healing Today is proud to offer…See More
26 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Palm Beach area at Boynton Beach

June 29, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in Palm Beach area, FL We will present…See More
27 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Sarasota at Sarasota, Florida

June 29, 2019 all day
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities …See More
28 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in several Texas locations at Texas

May 14, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in several Texas locations Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
30 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Affordable Reiki Classes in Texas at San Antonio, Texas

May 14, 2019 to May 15, 2019
Reiki classes in Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas …See More
30 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Houston for all levels at Houston

May 14, 2019 to May 15, 2019
Reiki classes in Houston for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
31 minutes ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship