Can A Crystal Clean and Energize A Bottle Of Water?

Yes I believe so, because crystals are like "containers" of higher   8110144882?profile=original
dimensional frequencies and Healing which is easily transmitted through water. What a wonderful gift to give your body.
Pure "Sun- Energy-Crystal-Water
".

So I thought, why not put a Beautiful crystal in my bottle of water. It is just pure intuitive knowledge that im sharing here. It feels so right. The Sun is like a Giant LOVING heart that beams unconditional love to everyone on this planet. It has a lot of unknown powers.

I think this has alot of benefits, because the crystal will actually re-program and clean the water structure. When you drink the water it will effect your Cells in a "positive" way. (rejuvenating) 

I see the "crystal" as an advanced energy battery that can
charge and energize your body through water. The Sun+crystal+water is a synchronized partnership.

1. Buy a (mountain) crystal and let it rest in the sun for a few hours. I believe its good to put your suncrystalwater.jpg?width=216crystal in the sun because its a direct contact with higher dimensional energies. The Crystal will also keep this information as on a "digital harddrive".

Send your love and heart energy into the Stone and program it to clean and "energize your water". This is to put an intent into the stone, much like a "data program" which will activate the "energies".

Put it in a Glass bottle of your choice, maybe with a symbol, ive choosed to have a "Sri Yantra" on my bottle.

Enjoy the Water.

SUN LOVE*

Ben-Arion

PS! Read more tips from members in the discussion below .

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...Yea....Ive Done This....Mostly With Clear + Rose Quartz.....+Yea Shawnzie.....Some Crystals Are Not Suitable For This....Good Way To Charge Crystals Too.....Sunlight + Moonlight......:).....<3.......

• Thank you Feather Winger that's exactly the site I meant to have the url for.  And because our physical bodies are 70 to 80 percent water that's exactly what happens to our bodies when people make other people believe bad things about us and they think those bad thoughts and it hurts people.  One of the reasons we age on this planet. Oh for a world where everyone blessed everyone else with love and light, what a world we could have if we all worked together to think loving thoughts of everyone and no one said or did nothing bad about anyone to make people think bad thoughts of them it would be Heaven on Earth. Rosey

• Forgot the website url with pictures of water!  

1. Observe the crystal of frozen water after showing
      letters to water
    2. Showing pictures to water
    3. Playing music to water
    4. Praying to water

Well, guess I'm not thinking I'll have to go find it again.  It's Dr. Emoto's work on water, a lot of sites about it and he has pictures of the frozen water crystals when they do certain things with it.  My Gramma taught us to rub our hands together briskly then hold them over a glass of liquid before we drink it and say the St. Germain prayer over water, Don't know if I remember how she taught us but doesn't matter just bless the water and it changes the wter crystals, been proven by picture of Dr. Emoto.  I'll try to bless water it's the way I do it and it changes it.

"I bless this drink to cleanse, heal and restore the cells of my body to their inate perfect in Christ's name amen."  Any good words are a blessing, bad words are curses even we don't realize it.

• Ben, this probably has been mentioned but this website should have pictures of water in experiments of love, hate, etc. that changes the structure of the water crystals.  Since our bodies are over 70 percent water it shows what others think of us can do to our atomic structure.

My Grandmother taught us to bless water before drinking and send it love and not to drink if possible or eat if we're upset.  She makes sun tea, putting herb tea bags in jar and leaving in the sun to make tea rather than heating the water.  I've never seen her put a crystal in the water though she has quite a collection, I'll tell her about that, thank you.  Also, she's had crystal salt from a mountain IU think where Tibet is, and one leaves  a large crystal in glass of water and takes spoon ful a day and it's been said to help in healing the body.  

As a kid I thought easier to heat water for tea :-) But I've learned my Gramma pretty smart lady about a lot of things.  

Thank you for this, I will sure tell her bet she will do it, too.

Rosey

• Might I also add Ive heard some crystals are toxic so be weary of those, be careful do research on them before ingesting.

• Thank you Ben!  That is useful to know. 

Namaste!

Charles.

• I've been doing this for a few years already, too, and tried to get my friends to do the same... in vain
  • I think this is an awesome idea, so much so that I purchased some mountain crystals because I felt that inspired :)
  • Another relevant fact about how to get great benefit from water.  You can actually attune yourself to reiki energy using water that has the symbols on the glass.  Water absorbs vibrations very well as was demonstrated by the work of Dr. Emoto.
  • This is very good advice.  I recently purchased some shungite, which is supposed to be a sort of miracle crystal/  It is black and looks like coal.  It cleans water and makes it biologically active...It energizes the water.

Also I have a shungite pyramid next to my computer  to absorb EMF from computer.

I also energize water by placing my scalar pendant next to it for a few minutes.  You can test the before and after with your pendulum.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 minute ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
52 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…