Concerned About my Soul

Hi guys,

This post is about my own experiences and concerns for my soul's evolution at this time. I hope that some of you may be able to have your own questions answered here.

Most of us are aware of the changes that are currently going on about this planet, solar system, and galaxy. These changes and processes that are taking place are very important to me. My mind is buzzing about these events, stories, theories, and experiences trying to find some truth in the turbulence. As I live and grow I am beginning to notice a pattern throughout my experiences that is defining my purpose here more and more specifically each day. My main concern here is I keep having this feeling of being lost or disconnected...

Recently I have withdrawn myself from many of the crowds I have been involved with and really began to be with the 'right' people. This means I have a few friends, from many different circles of life. I keep mainly to myself, and my family here on earth, knowing that this is where I need to be. Within the circle of my relationships stories are being told of extraordinary dreams, out of body experiences, experiences with higher beings, and being able to channel certain energies. It seems to me that these changes of ascension are becoming more and more prominent with the people around me than with myself.

Naturally this raises questions. Am I supposed to feel disconnected from the many realities of the universe? Am I making the wrong actions here in this lifetime? My main concern is that I do not notice myself becoming more developed spiritually like the world around me. I long to meet my spirit guides, and my ancestors. I long to feel that ecstasy of divine cosmic love. I yearn so much to walk the astral plane and experience those higher density vibrations. Yet here I am. I can't remember the last dream I had. I have not been in contact with any of the multitude of ET's that are surrounding our planet. I feel trapped here in this life, in this dimension, watching the world around me evolve.

I know this message sounds bitter, and even selfish. But this is true to me. I live it everyday. I believe in the truth and power of our universe to the ultimate degree, but I feel that I 'my wings' have been cut. There was a time when I was a child, when I was flying through cities of golden light in my dreams. When i was a child I was also able to contact my twin flame (who is not incarnated in this time/space). I have since become so stagnant in this life that I feel I need a guide, a teacher if you will. I have no such being I can discuss these matters with, for my friends and family come to me for such advise. which brings me to my next point.

Ever since I was a child, people have been coming to me with questions, concerns, stories, anything that they wanted to share, it has been with me. I have been a great secret keeper, and a confidant for friends and family. I have been blessed with the gift of teaching and instructing. I have been able to explain matters that I have not yet been taught (in this lifetime). My concern here is that since I have had this feeling of disconnectedness, and isolation from the universe (to say it simply), Am I still "qualified" in teaching and instruction of the universe as I believe it to be? I feel less and less confident that I am who I need to be as an agent of ascension in this life. I know my gifts are my responsibility, and that I need to keep loving all the time, but I feel that the stunting of my own spiritual growth and experiences is making me less capable of a loving dharma. 

Ultimately I feel as if there is something blocking  my experiences with the higher diamensions and the rest of the universe. If anyone has any ideas that can aid me in my evolution, and experiences please share. Or if you have concerns of your own. Please put it all on the table and I' d like to see a positive discussion.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is exactly what I have been experiencing as well.  Doesn't it make you feel as if you've been left out of some gigantic secret or something?  I have a lot of knowledge on various spiritual subjects but I can't even open my own third eye!  

Do you remember anything of your past lives?

• I have a friend who visits and works on the space ships every night. My other friend knows exactly who was who in past lves and what we did. I don't visit space ships that I know of and I don't remember my past lives.

The only knowledge I have is that we are ALL equally loved, and we are where we are meant to be, and that God/Goddes Creator is loving and kind, so I don't worry about it. All will be revealed. Perhaps our memories will be restored effortlessly. That would fix so many things at once.

Anyway, enjoy the love being pumped into the planet, if you can. Meditate on being In Love with everything, even if it's just for a few minutes every day. It's a really nice thing to do, regardless of the date. Surrender and release all concerns to God, Jesus, Goddess, our soul and our spirit guides, and Trust that we are all on the same side, and want the same thing, which is Divine Peace and Divine Love to reign on Earth.

• Hi Wandering Pariah,

As Kat said, meditate! :)

I was in limbo recently and felt like I was alone and going nowhere, so I started to worry about where I was meant to be, and the message I got for that moment was through spiritual tarot cards. One picked from my friend's Sonia Choquette pack of cards said, "We never left you, you left us!" which made me glad, and I was able to keep meditating and start listening again, instead of stressing, because when we are stressed, our ears are blocked and we can't hear them.

We each have several spirit guides and they would dearly love to help us, but we have to remember to ask..

and say Thank You! More Please! afterwards :)

Namaste!  

• Really enjoyed your post Minerva :D

• I think it's normal to disconnect from the world, well this world at least, when you're on a spiritual path. It's better that way, this world tends to drag you down...and drag you into its mentality. And you need to break free from that in order to start connecting with what's real. Naturally you're gonna lose old friends, and drop out of old circles...and be drawn to places like here, where there's people who are like you. It's normal. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, or that you're disconnecting from life itself.

I don't go out much...I don't like being around people most of the time, I like being in my own world. Before when I was with people, or friends, it was hard not to kind of get dragged down into their level...now that doesn't really happen, as you grow, you'll be too grounded into yourself to let other people effect you really. But until then, it happens, and you need to withdraw for a phase of time, to get in touch with yourself and...basically create your world and find your own perceptions, without anyone else's perception influencing it.

It's just a phase. Everyone goes through this phase, I think. Now it's just the time to connect to you, and create your own world. That's what we do, as humans, we create our world....each human being is their own world. It's just we're in a kind of matrix, where people are plugged in to a certain world, that's illusory. But all great artists, and even intellectuals...understand what creating your own world means. And you're in that phase now, where you'll find yourself, and be yourself and be in your world...and not have to talk like a professor lol

And no, just because you don't have out of body experiences, or have ET contacts, doesn't mean you're failing lol I mean come on. I don't have those either, I don't feel like I'm not progressing on the path, I don't feel like I'm failing because of that. The spiritual path is an inner path...where you discover more of yourself and come to your own realizations....it actually has little to do with ETs or the astral realm, or things like that lol You're just in a phase now of connecting with your inner self...and that's probably the most important thing you can do for your spiritual path.

• You are not the only one who is unsure of self and one's own soul right now. I long to feel the magnificence - the energy of enlightenment and to feel sure of my "awakened" status - but I have doubts. I do not doubt Ascension or my worth- or the coming Golden Age. I do, however, wonder why with as much time- research - study - and sincere devotion I give to spiritual matters -including NDE - UFO -OBE -2012 - the universe - spirit guides - Ascended Masters - prayer - meditation - it seems odd that I have never (for example) had an out of body experience or truly met my higher self during meditation. While others experience a growing list of "Ascension Symptoms" I have very few. I work and serve people every day in my job with social services and I am a mentor in my free time with women in recovery, I still somehow feel disconnected from the world at large. I wonder if I am doing all I agreed to do to fulfill my "blueprint" - my life plan. I keep feeling I should be doing more. I strive to be a light in the world - positive and hopeful - excited about coming changes. When fear and doubt creep in – I find that holding the light is a challenge. But I do find my way back fairly quickly and I love the small miracles I receive every day that remind me that "ALL is Well."  I suppose as long as I remain open to what I came here to do - serve and demonstrate light - I guess - I hope - that is enough.

• dear tlespirit.

the wonderfully frustrating thing about ascension is you don't know who or what you are going to discover tomorrow. Whilst its of little conasolation you can look at the lack of feedback as part of the training regime. It is building you bigger spiritual muscles. Compelling you to work harder before you are granted th gifts of mastery.

I also not you saying you work abnd serve others. Do you serve you first? because the ascension is all about you. Others gain the benefit of that. But the service must be first and foremost t yourself. Do you pamper yourself? massages and so on? Do yuo get out there and have fun for the sake of it? Becauser that is wheer your vibration is proved. In service to self.

As long as you have love in your heart, trust that the rest will fall into place around that according to the pan of the divine itinerary maker. 

That is enough.

Just a thought for you.

• No ideas to aid your evolution, but your are MORE than qualified.

• You are right on track.

Don't judge yourself by anyone else's standards. You are right on track.

It is not unusual for you to have heightened awareness when young. Only to have the circumstances of life come and "clip your wings" so that you can go away and dig to reclaim what you always had. And in the process get a lesson in humility, compassion, and integrity.

You just need to keep your focus on 2 things. Your heart space, And your frequency. The two go hand in hand. And I promise you, (and I make very few promises), that everything will fall into place for you around that. Don't bemoan what you don't have. Instead rejoice in, and work to maximise what you do have.

I will offer you this bit of advice as well. Your purpose is not to teach anyone. You are here to work your vibration so that you gain access to your higher self. People that recognize the truth in your words will take what they need. And ask for more a required.

I AM not saying you can't teach. I t just can't be your focus. Your self esteem must be your focus. And that comes from prioritizing yourself and recognizing the compassion that be in our heart. There is no such thing as stunting of spiritual growth it is the drawback on the slingshot elastic that you are experiencing. Redouble your efforts on you.And then let go....

You already have the best teacher in the universe. God Almighty that lives in you. if you 

Make sure that you aren't mistaking peace for disconnection. And which realities do you speak of? Beyond your circle of awareness and influence, it is all just hearsay.

It is my experience that people who have lived rather hectic lives and then withdraw to a more hermitesque lifestyle find peace and mistake it for disconnection. That is the feeling I get from you. Just my opinion of course.

Are you being selfish? To Thine Own Self Be True.

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

• Thank you Minerva, this was truly beautiful and helpful. Thank you for the insight into teaching, this makes the most sense. I am grateful for you. <3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
12 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
12 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
19 hours ago
More…