Be Vegetarian Save the Planet

This is just a message to alert everyone to the immense seriousness this world faces by the casual slaughter of BILLIONS of animals and fish. We are collectively creating ENORMOUS negative karma by our actions. If you eat meat you are complicit in the choice to needlessly cause massive suffering, terror and pain to the beautiful sentient beings who we share this planet with. What we sow we shall reap, and right now on this planet we are sowing killing on a massive scale to helpless beings. If we do not change the course we are on, we humans in this civilization will also be slaughtered on a massive terrifying and painful scale. This is the central karmic issue on this planet. If most of us address it, become vegetarians or vegans and seek forgiveness we will be able to turn the tide of the INEVITABLE DESTRUCTION that is on the path we are travelling. This issue cannot be emphasised enough and it is clear that most do not understand the seriousness of it. We are sowing the seeds for immense UNBEARABLE suffering of human beings in the future by the slaughter of animals and fish. To change this we must do it one person at a time. To protect all life on our shared planetary home I urge everyone to choose to become a vegetarian and to promote vegetarianism to their friends and family. To save the future and prevent massive planetary disasters please become a vegetarian. Remember if you eat meat you are complicit in this negative action towards our fellow beings on this world. Please consider choosing a better path.Be Veg, Go Green and Save the Planet

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for your wonderful message I consider animals like my brothers and sisters
  • Thanks very much for this compassionated message,
    as we are eating the suffering from ours brothers animals, we receive their fears, sadnes, toxins and we can not be happy being complices for their dead,
    as we are in a spiritual path we must feed ours bodys with fruits & vegetables as "natural" as posible, like "raw" or nearly, steam and no to much cook,
    we need "organic" food,
    we can't have sinthetic food, or all the antibiotics, hormons and all the things they receive for food,is no good for ours bodys
    take care for your body is easy and in the same time,
    we take care for all the planet,
    As we are One, we must thing like that, what we don't want for us, we don't want for Others!!!
    Light & Unconditional Love to All,
    Claudia.
    • Claudia....i agree totally with you,and with many of the other posts also... i have quit eating most of the meat many years ago...but im not total vegetarian yet...i eat a chicken leg 2-3 times per month..and some fish also,from time to time...Maybe in the future i quit eating these also..i agree about raw food..its great and healthy nutrition...
      I'll give you also the recipe for my favorite breakfast,which i started making recently..and its super yummy...
      Ice-cream (Vanilla-chocolate,which i make myself at home), and i put in: exotic fruits(banana,kiwi,strawberries or cherries),some oat,a few almonds,and some sunflower seeds...i put also on top small trims of coconut, and choco and caramel syrup...if u eat a bowl of this each morning u will have full energy for all day... :)
      We need to start to move more and more to raw food nutrition...

Blessings to all.. :)
      • The dairy industry has some pretty interesting animal welfare issues around it too....(I'm thinking of your icecream).... (sounds yum though!)
  • Please don't take this the wrong way and in no way is this a sarcastic comment, but aren't plants beautiful sentient beings as well ? They grace the planet and provide us with oxygen to breathe. I know this is a matter of degree and I know we have to eat. True cultures honor their animals and ask permission to kill them for food and give thanks afterwards......it so happens today we do not follow this ritual.
    • Yes it is a matter of degree, and to take this to the extreme be kind to plants, it would be ideal to take fruits that do not harm the plants, or pick cucumbers, beans, corn etc. and of course we do not harvest wheat while it is still alive. Or if we eat root vegetables, to wait until the plant actually withers before we pull the root vegetables up. There are many ways of being compassionate to plants and still receiving the benefit of their produce. However this is not the issue. I don't have a problem with indigenous peoples respecting animals before they kill them and living harmoniously with them although even this is not ideal, yet in a small population when this is done with discretion the problem is not that great. The problem is when we are killing on a MASSIVE scale BILLIONS of animals each year, far more than the entire population of humans on the planet, to feed our excess while destroying the planet in the process. The excess and indifference is staggering. Furthermore we have advanced to the point where we do not have to eat animals to survive such as could be argued for the indigenous tribes of the past although that point is moot. Yes we must respect the spirit in plants as well as in animals, yet if only half the population of the world became basic vegetarians we would be able to reduce greatly the massive suffering that we are causing in the world. Harvesting plants even when done without compassion does not cause anywhere near the scale of terror, pain, sorrow and horror as we currently cause to animals with our practices.
      • NOTE: Some Buddhists say that plants are not sentient beings, yet for all intents and purposes plants have a spirit and astral substance which acts as an emotional body. Yet in most cases the emotional body of plants is no where near as developed as animals or humans, so they do not have the range of feelings that humans and animals experience. The exception is some trees and plants are inhabited by fully conscious spiritual beings who are free to project themselves to wherever they please and are described as some of the nature spirits of lore. These watch over the plant kingdoms and reveal the secrets and purposes of plants. In a sane world we would have the wisdom to discern these things and treat great trees and such with utmost respect, we would work in harmony with them and they would help us. I mean deforestation is a big crime for many reasons. But before you can teach an insane person wisdom, you have to cure them of their insanity so they are in a normal frame of mind. We have to stop the insanity of cruelty to animals before we can learn the wisdom of the plant world.
  • Hi,
    I have now been a vegetarian for more than 24 years and I am in good health and very happy , I consider animals like my brothers ans sisters ,Wild dear and birds approach me easily, because there are not threatened.
    I believe that in order to create peace on earth and stop wars, everyone should be vegan or vegetarian, because we are ALL ONE !
  • If you are an animallover you can´t eat your friends.....if you do....don´t call yourself an animallover
  • I have recently been making changes in my life and in my diet. I have been reading books on the subject of becoming vegetarian. This is a perfect example of information being available when we ask. Thank you so much for passing this along, and I hope that it helps many more who are seeking purification of body and mind. Thank you for all of the valuable information that you make available everyday.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
7 hours ago
More…