Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Greetings,

Dear fellow crew members.

I saw purple fractals in the clouds above Sedona the night I saw Bashar. We were doing an 8th Dimensional Intensive that night. What a night let me tell you.

Does anybody see fractals and colors together, even atomic energy? I do and I've wondered if I was crazy. PEace and Potatoes, Zachems.

Views: 787

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry  Can't read the blue.

Select the tekst.

What is "tekst"?

There's nothing in the blue so if you'd have been able to read anything there you'd be having serious hallucinations right now. :)

Acute Observer:  This was originally written in blue ink on a blue background. (There WAS something in the blue, it was just too hard to read)

Aha :)

if i focus hard enough i can see celtic symetry in mother nature

Nope, your not crazy.

You are seeing your chakra lights through your 3rd eye.

I have seen these most of my life. Once you begin seeing the lights, if you keep looking you will see visions.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Living On Light By Steve Nobel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Vibration of Abundance By Shelly Dressel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the country and how…"
5 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"~Yeah, Marique... ole 'creepy uncle Joe' is a scary fella (too funny). Just to be clear,…"
11 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
13 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked amparo alvarez's blog post FALLING IN LOVE WITH MOTHER EARTH by SUZANNE MARESCA
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship