You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. An understanding of Uranian Astrology and the 90 Degree dial is required. In 2026, Latoya Jackson appeared on "The View" television show and stated that her brother Michael told her…
Completely evil!Bowne Report-https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/09/29/bowne-report-the-covid-gen...
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 2 Comments ↓ Currently, the Earth’s electromagnetic field has opened up the equinox cracks, creating an energy portal that allows charged plasma from the Sun to enter into our planetary atmosphere. As a…
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — 3 Comments ↓ We are The Creators. We are a 12th-dimensional collective of non-physical beings, and we are here to help.We are always impressed by humanity’s ability to thrive under less-than-ideal…
A Divinely Focussed Mind Has The Power Of The Universe By Saint Germaine Via Octavia Vasile ***All messages shared here are lovingly channeled through me from the different beings, councils, and collectives I connect with. The accompanying images…
HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. An understanding of Uranian Astrology and the 90 Degree dial is required. In 2026, Latoya Jackson appeared on "The View" television show and…
Completely evil!
Bowne Report-https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/09/29/bowne-report-the-covid-genocide-is-massive/…
Replies
Again, I can say I’m happy to see you, but why lie lol As for YOU, if you don’t lie, you gonna run out of CONVERSATION lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
I mean your next life, you might have a body completely different, in every way lol Including gender. Yet people think you're just the frickin body, and ohh you don't feel you're the gender of your physical body lol You got MENTAL issues, I mean excuse me lol
Again it will surprise folks to learn lol That like Angels lol Do not have genders lol The way humans understand genders. So Angels don't really have specific genders lol So where is the line, given all this lol
So when you see young folks today lol Talking about, well I don't feel I'm the same gender as my physical body lol I think what you outta do, is SHUT UP AND LISTEN lol Instead of think you somehow know wtf you talking about lol And put them in some little box of norms, so you can feel SAFE lol
But again, hold diametrically opposed views, at the same time lol Like you're just a man or a woman because that's your body lol Yet you're not really your body, you're a soul IN a body lol
I mean don't you understand lol How those are diametrically opposite thoughts lol Like you believe in ghosts, yet don't know whether you live on after death lol I mean and people don't even understand lol How those are OPPOSING thoughts lol
It's like saying well I believe in apples, but I don't know if apples exist lol I mean excuse me lol Either you believe in apples, or you DON'T lol
Like people say, ohh you're just the body lol You the BODY. You can't just change your "gender", because you're the BODY lol That's you, and nothing else lol In one frickin breath.
And then the NEXT breath lol Are like, well you're not actually the body lol You're a soul in a body lol And that soul has lived many lifetimes, as both man and woman, and ET, and all this lol
So you're not actually the body, you're a soul in a body, yet YOU ARE THE BODY lol Because you feel you're the wrong gender for your physical body lol And you can't DO THAT lol I mean don't you understand how those are diametrically opposite views lol