I know I am!To see all of you who believed the lies and corruption but only to fall for depression because nothing simply happens. I believe nothing going to happen due to that nothing happend in the past. No mass arrests, GFL landings, or fairy magic as I like to call Ascension. None of those bothers me anymore, I overcome my nature not be dedicated to those lies. Worst of all, you don't get inmortal long-legs sexy pleadians on Earth, ready for some Spiritual love and maybe physical love if we're lucky. That the only thing I'm gonna cry about on the 22nd of December 2012... :'(I say "Don't believe in channels" as they are proved liars and most are addicted to drugs, spiritual drugs (Loves creating negative energy for others). It's like an old wise man saying "There's a cave made out of gold in some Isles near Britain". Then after years of searching, you found nothing and then the wise man sends you letter of a troll face on it.I don't know what else to say rather than..... prepare yourself... if things don't turn out well for you on the 21st, in fact... it maybe a good idea to plan ahead of that sacred date.Well, All I can do now is grant you my best of luck and hopefully one of you will Raise an army full of dragons to take on the dark cabal and stuff, let's not try to hope on those ermmmmm..... 'Inmortal Pleadians'.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am sorry Jake but I have to say that it is snarky of YOU to assume everyone on this site of 11,624 current members believes the 12/21 predictions and that someone sharing that they do NOT believe the scenario is going to upset everyone here. And it is NOT true that this site was formed and has the philosophy that one has to believe in the GLF stories and channeled predictions and ascention 2012 in order to fit in and be a member here.  Here is the vision of this group written by Ben Arion and nowhere does it mention that the purpose of the group was to keep out people who did not believe in 2012 ascention and the GLF.

THE VISION OF ASHTAR  COMMAND

By Ben-Arion, Founder of AshtarCommandCrew.net

Explore Your Cosmic Nature.copyright_benarion_ashtarcommand.jpg

Let the  Universe be a mirror for your infinite potential.

Express your Cosmic Nature through  your consciousness, with words, intention, love & action.

Be your Cosmic Nature and simply follow your  breath until the rhythm of the Universe becomes the music of your  Soul.

Shine with your Cosmic Nature and you will find  a power more immense than millions of suns.

Dwell in the space of your Cosmic Nature and let  the sweet nectar of infinite Peace fulfill all of your Being.

Sense it!  Feel it! Breath it! Be it!

AWAKEN TO YOUR COSMIC NATURE; IT IS  YOUR NATURAL STATE OF BEING.

EXPRESS & EXPLORE YOUR DIVINE COSMIC NATURE; HEAVEN  ON EARTH IS HERE NOW!

The Ashtar Command Community is a platform for light,  knowledge and growth. Thanks to members like you, we can achieve something  extraordinary! This fellowship has the power to awaken slumbering Souls. We are  building this community together, just as we would collectively build a city. We  can echo each other’s thoughts and aspirations worldwide. We can also assist  with each other’s missions and focus on the Light. The Future is Now!
    The universal Truth is love and it exists in all  humans. This Community is a Library filled with Universal knowledge for those  who in their hearts know that our brothers and sisters from many dimensions,  planets and universes are with us and supporting us in our evolution.
    Our intent is to remind you of your Cosmic Nature. Explore your  Cosmic Nature and let the universe be a mirror for your infinite  potential.

"Its time to expand the  awareness of our Oneness. We are equals, no matter what religion we belong to;  no matter which concepts we carry with us. This is what the website does… it  unites different views into a common energy; where we can grow and change our  Collective Reality just by being “Who we Are". Ben-Arion

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/page/vision-guidelines#ixzz2E1D3jib8 

Read this thoroughly please Jake before passing your judgement on the poster of this post....I think you missed the most important part of Ben's vision...

"We are equals, no matter what religion we belong to;  no matter which concepts we carry with us. This is what the website does… it  unites DIFFERENT views into a common energy; where we can grow and change our  Collective Reality just by being “Who we Are". Ben-Arion

It seems that you wish that anyone who does not share your beliefs and viewpoints should not be welcome here.  You might want to work on your attitudes before you go poking at other's peoples attitudes.  We ALL have a long way to go in emotional growth and love potential....we are all in this together as Ben says...This site is not about EXCLUSION it is about inclusion no matter what philosophies that a person has.  I am not trying to criticize just point an alternative viewpoint to the one that you expressed to the OP.  What is wrong with the world is people making judgements of others....we all need a reminder of this....we are all guilty of doing that...we need to stop pushing people away just because they have different beliefs....we need to find the common ground and stop wishing other people who think differently should just go away...this is all I am saying.   

• Where are they hiding FW....I want to infiltrate their hiding place asap, lol....

• i'm feeling your pain from the disappointments from channelers and such...it's sad that we live in a time that we all need hope...and fall victim to lies...i feel lots in here have been disappointed and it's turned to anger...so you see the liers won at bringing you guys down...i do know there is a Divine Source..from personal visions and experiences...i believe that what i have tapped into personally is available and actually waiting for each and everyone of us..i'm not special except i'm in a wheelchair with my full attention for many, many years to Divine Source, but i know it is there for everyone...stay full of love and you will have your own personal experiences...much joy and love to you

• Well said BarbaraLee.  I am glad you are able to see that the liars/channelers are the real problem and lower the collective vibration.  I wish more were able to see the obvious as you have.

Much love and joy to you too!

SoT

• I think all these PREDICTIONS are based on false chanellings. No true spiritual masters of this world actually agree with all these chanellings.

Its more about your finding your own way out, and these channelings are just giving your power away...

• Thanks The triple dates really just bring in more energy and chance for transformation i think. The whole mayan calendar ending on dec21 is really just the end of them being able to predict what will happen using their astrological techniques, at a time when everyone and u consciously create your reality, no civilization or solar system can predict what we will create at free will ,free of fear.
  • I think that some energies may reach us more around this date. The bunk channelings should teach us that we are the ones who have to change reality around us. Change your life, make more steps to cut the current system out of your reality. Things are changing, we are the change and the co creators of a better reality for all.

Much love
  • HI

I'd suggest you do a little shopping on the side. Fill up your car with gas to avoid the last minute rush. Get out your fatigues, hiking boots and camping gear. Sleep with one eye open. The spaceships will be landing and you don't want to be last in the queues. I promise you. It's coming down, baby. It's really going to happen. Should anything happen to your loved-ones, you'll be to blame, because you knew about it. 

• Hey I have dibs...or maybe there is enough to go around, hahaha

• For awhile I really expected certain events were going to happen and I was almost ready to jump off my fence and wrap myself into the hype. As many events did not pan out and certain channler's were being seen for frauds well, it kept me on the fence watching listening and waiting. Other then major weather pattern changes not much else has happened that I can touch. So I won't be disillusioned if nothing changes at years end.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
7 hours ago
More…