The Ashtar Command Crew seems to be full of LOVE once again here, or maybe it is just me, since I have had such a negative and rough year of 2009.I can now feel the friendship and harmonical vibrations of the Ashtar Galactic Command, Galactic Federation of Light, and even my Home family and planet, and I have this website and all members here to thank. =)In reality there is no reason to doubt, other than if different belief systems attempt to overshadow your LOVE and true feelings with doubt, and support for thier own belief, which is fair enough but I believe in allowing everyone to walk thier own path, and most importantly with LOVE and JOY.Slowly new things shall happen which will 'grab' attention to many of us here, it is important to look at these issues with a calm state of mind and positively, and to respect what we all believe, not always taking it as 100% truth.This site is once again becoming like the old AshtarCommand website, which was taken down with great shock all of a sudden, BUT we came back, Ben-Arion graciously created a wonderfull re-make which is just as amazing, if not moreso! Such an improvement in everything, especially Joy and Love!I do apologise for being away for such a long time, due to my school exams and much family and local issues, being at such a tough age isn't always so easy lol. And you may also have noticed my name has slightly changed, but not in a big way, just prefer it without the letter 'W', but in school etc. it is still mandatory to spell it as Owen, which i don't mind doing, either spelling is fine lol.But all I can say, is Thank you everyone here, all the new and old members, and many to come soon as well, thank you so much!I Love each and everyone of you, and send blessings of eternal Peace and Joy! ~*The Blue Prince of Love and Joy of the Seven Sisters ~*Oen ~*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oen,thank you,thank you,thank you..

I've been under heavy attack by the evils in and connected to the government..
    Even though I'm being protected by our Star Helpers from the Evil's of Mk Ultra technology,,the evil still can use HAARP to every person around me..

They use this technology to cause conflict,pain and suffering by messing with the lives/minds of everybody you know,,
    Yesterday they did a suffering,a suffering so bad,,as if they stabbed a knife in me..
    Your email this morning of love,removed that knife..

Oen thank you,,your aura of good and love washed over me instantly and I'm strong again..
    We will meet soon my friend..
    K

To the strong,,keep spreading your love.
    To the weak,cling to the love of others..
    • You are most welcome Kayttt, this has permenant meaning for not just now but the future as well since everything shall improve no matter how dark days may seem, it is for the better change, that is a secret you will have discovered!

Yes I am now aware the HAARP can be very dangerous and I do not agree with it's harmful and purpose to the mass so far from what I know, but your (our) power and love can always overrun that force which attempts to damage your higher structure, which is indeed very difficult for the dark, not that they would want you to realise that. I am so happy that my post has helped you in your recent suffering and pain, I hope I and many others will be able to help you and heal whenever you are in need, just like many feel at times, even myself as well, living here isn't easy at all, we all came here for a really good reason/s.

Speak again soon my friend =) ~*
  • THANKYOU DEAR,OEN CURRIE, FOR SELF AWARENESS, AND SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS, ON THE PATH OF CHANGE.!! YES I TO FEEL, SO MUCH LOVE WITH-IN MY SELF, I CAN'T STOP SINGING SONG'S ON LOVE AND JOY, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY........WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU ARE THE LIGHT, YOU BECOME THE LIGHT OF SO MUCH JOY, GIVEN TO ONE SELF, OF LOVING IT'S REFLECTION, TO THE CREATOR......WE ARE ONEEEEEEEEE......MANY BLESSING'S AND JOY, TO MANY LAUGHTER'S TO LOVEREEEEEEEEE....CHEER'S
  • ride on sister!!! Thank you...
    peace and love

• I´m is full of springfeehlings
  • Oen, I agree with you, there is so much love here, and your words are so from the heart; wish you a smooth journey in all issues (exams, family, growing)...I have been through those stages and often questioned whether there was enough love in this world!
    Now, I feel that love is the dominant vibration from which comes harmony, peace and joy
    Thanks for your posting. May there be love, light and laughter in your life
    Namaste
  • An Ocean of Love Light and Healing.
    Om Shanti
  • Love is the Key to All! Feeling the Love, Blessings, Anita aka Angelwingss7 in Canada

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
13 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
13 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
13 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
13 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
14 hours ago
More…