so, i've watched a number of Colliers original interviews, and although he seems a bit strange? frightened? nervous? i don't know~ weird? i think his contactee information is fascinating and actually has been consistant throughout all of his interviews. i'm only posting one here (part 3), but try to youtube his original (9 part, i think) interviews and see them all. he has so much info. and was not prepped with the questions beforehand. in the totality of his interviews, he touches on time travel/manipulation of the future through past events/ 4D/5D+ existence of various other ET species, the multiple various ET groups living here, their history, intentions & original 'seeding' of our planet, government back-engineered ET technology, and their involvement in human affairs, religions and politics, etc. many people will have/have had issues with this guy because of his demeanour? he's not all touchy-feely? or that some of his divulging about the reptilian/grey races can be a bit dark. lots of people have issue with his information regarding our seeming inability to "help" ourselves/needing "to be saved" by the ET's. but please, if you don't wish to watch the entire video, watch from minute 7:00 on. here he actually says that he was told by his Andromedan Contacts that the human race must "get it together" by july/august of 2001, or "something's going to happen". something we will do to ourselves to spark the next politically justified wave of "holy wars/ jihad" i.e.: WE WILL BEGIN TO ENTER OURSELVES INTO A REAL LIFE BOOK OF REVELATIONS: SEPTEMBER 11, 2001?!? i don't know folks, watch it IF YOU DARE! ;0) tell us what you think? ps. attitudes & views expressed by the interviewee do not necessarily reflect those shared by me. (there i said it!) ~hugs!~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings every -One,

Please read what Matthew says recently about 9/11... and about the true story of Haïti and others stories which take place around us.
    • No Bush Fan here Kahlila, as far as I was concerned he was not legally voted in office. :)

Jacques, be interesting to see what Alex has said, where do you get his latest thoughts.
  • Discernment it needs to bear with your spirit :)
    • thanks again all, for your persepctives! :0) another interesting book that investigates far back into the Bush Family's "doing's" and manipulations of politics and social direction (i.e. illuminati/masonry construct) is "Family of Secrets" ~ goes way, way back~ generations of liars, fulfilling their own bloodlines destiny. (no offense if you're a Bush fan, by the way..) ;0)
  • Thanks for posting this. I know Alex is not everyone's cup of tea, but I find him very credible. I have watched everyting I can lay my hands on of his interviews, etc. I believe especially everything he has said about the grays, because I have had some very nasty lifealtering and painful dealings with them, and I know everything that Alex has said about them rings true with me. It is interesting indeed what he said about 2001, so predictive of just what happened. He indeed smelled the future in the wind and knew it was not pretty. And it is my belief that we had better smarten up and fix ourselves and that any intervetion from aliens would detract from our "freedoms" but still I don't think we can change everything ourselves without some beneficial help, but I could be wrong. I know from my own perspective, I am very leary about any kind of "alien" intervention because I am afraid that we could be fooled and mislead very easily. We as a species are "not the brightest bulb in the chandelier" if you know what I mean. I mean humans still think that violent wars can accomplish peace, hellllllooooo, does that seem like we are all that bright, lol???? So we could be easily duped.....Grays already have duped the government, so could happen again. So I am always going to be very wary about interventions....Even if Alex is a complete fraud, I dare say that he offers many insights and truths anyway.
    • thanks for your feedback Marique. i agree with your points entirely! whether Alex just "had/has visions" or whether he was an actual "contactee", i don't really know~ & it's not my place to judge that~ but something about his messages just seems uncanny & believable to me personally. i also get both a foreboding & inspiring message from his messages.. hmm.. who knows? i'm just a collector of information anyhoo, i think there's something to be offered from eveyone (well, almost everyone! lol!) ~cheers~
      • Thank you for posting this! I have not heard yet of Alex Collier but what he says here resonates with me and is largely and in essence what I believe. I agree with you Marique, I am not convinced we would be able to tell who's who in the alien world, we easily could be taken for a ride.....
        I agree that if we have to ask for help and give our power away, then we will get it...and their rule of law...over us. I can see this happening today ...we as humanity are in danger of handing over our free will because we are afraid and loosing our freedom because we want security and fear change and death and we don't seem to be able to accept that we are divine and powerful creators who create.....the children of Divine Creator. Maybe we are afraid to discover our greatness?? I think it is high time we did!
        • ....there are some interesting posts on YouTube I have been looking at re 9/11. One was about examining the given story re the Pentagon and the other in 12 parts 'The Missing link-the definitive truth about 9/11' This last one was an eye opener and scary...Sorry I am too stupid it seems to post these links here..:)..one day I will understand how to do it...:)..
          • LOL! you are anything but stupid Marion. thanks for your feedback. :0) Contactee stories/testominies are always fascinating to me! ya know the moment i heard on the news about the whole 9/11 incident, my first thought was "wow, they they let george and his boys do it!" i just had a gut feeling it was an "inside job". i dunno, call me paranoid... definitely worth investigating. i wish more people would question what they are fed. the truth shall be revealed!
            • I agree there Kahlila, it was an inside job. Something did not feel right that whole day, about what we were being told and the real truth. I've listened to Alex Collier he seems creditable, or convinced about what he's experienced.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
25 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
6 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
6 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
7 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
9 hours ago
More…