CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
Peace and love be with you all.
My galactic siblings, I have read your latest message from yesterday, and I feel free to write you some lines. You said you follow our commenting on social networks making you aware of our thoughts, fears and reservati
Read more…If there are two primary races in the universe, the reptilians and the lion people, why in the bible they are not mentioned?Why only the devil is mentioned as seemingly like a snake?
Where are the cats in the bible?
hollographycally speaking shouldn't
Read more…I know I'm not the most responsable guy...
I know I'm not the disciplined guy...
I know I'm not the most good as perceived here on earth...
I know... I know I like to flash you
I know I like to dazzle you with my light...
I know this might be taken as a s
Read more…These are two very interesting clips about the annular eclipse that took place on 20th May 2012, they make a good case that the object that passes in front of the Sun is actually too small to be the moon. What is it then? People recorded seeing the e
Read more…does anybody have info on Montague Keen i was watching this documentary and omg hes in it wondering when he was alive and when this was made to try and just see if all this lines up
heres the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvQ_WTtdHk
and where i
Read more…MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE ACCURATELY FIND WHAT LUCIFER MEANS TO YOU!!!!!
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
AS THE BIGGER SHADOWS HERE IS LUCIFER, THAT'S THE PART YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND MORE OR TO COMPREHEND ,
Read more…This is what reporters are supposed to be doing, the more people that will confront the main players the better. This is well worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3yCqI837BHU#!
Read more…Perhaps our bodies are actually a perfectly designed musical instrument... what happens when you pick up a guitar or violin and hit it? It hardly makes a beautiful sound, does it?!
The Thymus Gland, the Unity Heart, the Christ Heart, the center of c
Read more…It seems to me that there are certain remarkable facts about ET's:
1) they haven't destroyed or conquered us - at least not overtly. Intuitively, this makes sense as a highly advanced technological civilization would lack the sort of neediness t
Read more…Just wanted to know before you awoke how were you before and what helped you awake? Myself I can't remember I grew up with my family knowing these beings exsisted and they never had to convince me or me having to either. My whole family have always b
Read more…There are countless sources worth to be read, but I wanted to have it very small.
This is a small collection of deep reads from different people and points of view.
You may use it as little compendium in times you need good input. I often do it this wa
Read more…Last month's solar flare created a mysterious pulse on Earth that seemed to 'answer' sun's blast
Neutron monitors around world 'lit up' despite relatively small size of flare
First time in six years flare affected Earth like this
Data being analysed
Last week I had a post on architecture and urban structure related to our being in this world. It was like an overview, and I felt it was not finished yet.
In this additional read Martin Heidegger relates on building, dwelling and thinking in his uni
Read more…I thought I should post something from James Fowler, a man which I very much estimate. He developed a model of how faith is undergoing a process of development in the human soul.
By letting Fowler`s model go through the mind, it could happen that som
Read more…What energies and experiences can we expect during June 2012?
The energy this month is extremely full. There is a sense that everything is
brimming over and there are several different ways you might experience
this fullness. How you experience it will
GALACTIC FEDERATION HEADQUARTERS
LINK TO CONVERSATION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUsFOQK20k&feature=em-share_video_user
Hello Ashtar!!
I am doing a psychic reading tomarrow by phone for an interview. I want to give a good reading. Does anyone have experience with reading people from a distance over the phone? If so how do I "tap" into them to read?? I am thinking as I
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…