CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…


St. Catherine is the name of both the monastery and city located at an elevation of 1586 m, and it’s 120 km away from the closest city, Dahab.
St. Catherine’s has a long history, though not in its current form. Duri
A few weeks after Google announced the completion of their paradigm-warping technologyGoogle Glass, this picture appeared in the G+ account of Google VP Sebastian Thrun. It was taken while he was playing with his son and wearing his Glass technology
Read more…<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9mQseEi90Yw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Read more…The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.
Posted on December 30, 2011
http://jennrocksyourworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/like.jpeg
Have you ever thought about what is the music of your heart? What are the things that help you to get thr
...the world had only one day left for living.
The telephone networks would break worldwide because billions would try to tell someone they love them...
...your neighbour you love gets arrested in the wake of events having been announced in light wor
Read more…COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE ASK THE GFOL WHAT ALL THIS PEOPLE EATING PEOPLE STUFF IS ABOUT. JUST WISHING WE COULD GET THEM ON THE MAINLINE, WONDERING IF THIS IS MEDIA FEAR PROPAGANDA OR IF PEOPLE ARE PICKING UP SOMETHING THAT IS MAKING THEM HUNGRY FOR PEO
Read more…this is a forwarded email :
From Rebecca…
Mother Azna has asked me to be Her channel of transmission on Wednesday, June 6th for 90 minutes. Azna will transmit powerful, never-before-released energies for your empowerment.
From Mother Azna…
It’s time to
Hinge Point – Venus Returns!Posted on May 31, 2012 by Gillian2012 The Awakening | May 30 2012Here’s Meg Benedicte’s newsletter with important updates on the Venus transit, Stargate 12 and the importance of taking this time to really focus on clearing
Read more…Forgive me if anyone already started a thread related to this topic.
I am curious to see what everyone's take on the upcoming bi-century occurring transit of Venus? Projected to take place on June 5/6 depending on your location and it looks like the n
Read more…: ) this is an email i am forwarding here :
From Rebecca… Mother Azna has asked me to be Her channel of transmission on Wednesday, June 6th for 90 minutes.
Azna will transmit powerful, never-before-released energies for your empowerment. From Mother Az
Read more…New SaLuSa post- 01-June-2012
http://lightworkers.org/channeling/160593/salusa-01-june-2012
Read more…I'm not sure if this is a part of what is going on or not. This past year I have lost 50 lbs!. Last year I weighed almost 270 lbs. I'm 6'4" tall and now weigh 217lbs, which is okay, but I don't want to really loose anymore weight. Everyone comments o
Read more…Shape Shifting has been going on for a very long time.
Lord Ram had to face Ravan the demon who shape shifted in so many forms
The Shape-Shifters
Please click on the link below
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix08.htm
Lo
Read more…Thursday, May 31, 2012 ~ through Ute Posegga-Rudel
We Are from the Domain of Fire and Light, of Unity of all Souls and Sacred Divine Core Essence in the Andromeda Galaxy.
Dear Ones, Today we come to you with an important mission. And we believe that th
Read more…By ROBERT M. SCHOCH, Ph.D. http://www.robertschoch.com/
Telepathy is real. Thoughts have wings. Of this I am certain. It is a shame that telepathy, direct mind-to-mind interaction independent of the known senses (vision, hearing, smell, taste, touch,
Read more…I have had some pleasurable exchanges with Zen Gardner
If you do not know of him then please check out his work here
I have had the privelidge of contact with Zen
and i critisized his last article on the Queen
I demonstrated t
Read more…Once upon a time there was a programmer who is also computer graphics artist who developed a video game that can be played by everyone who is connected online. He was using a game engine (a software program) that allows him to create virtual worlds
Read more…Hello everyone!
I come here today to tell you of a beautiful experience i had today..
I was walking with my cousin outside just chilling and talking when i saw this woman,
now this woman had hmm how should i put it clothes showing that she had been or w
Read more…What cheer's you up and makes you happy?
What fills your little heart with joy?
What makes you giggle?
In this crazy world, with all that is going on, what makes you smile?
For me, it is being in nature, watching and listening to the birds sing, watching
Read more…Long story short.. The universe gave me great ideas on how to make money at home with video games.. simply, I sent $100 to trade for a certain account and password and never received my side of the bargain.. I got scammed.. however, I forgave him and
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…