OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE RESPONSE TO PETITION TO
FORMALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL PRESENCE
ENGAGING THE HUMAN RACE
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet
As Geoffrey West s
Life is for sensing
Have you known that those who you love smell good
Sense is for goodness
Do you know that those who are curious find always beauty
Beauty is for living
Have you known that all you understand feels soft
Softness is for playing
And do you k
Read more…
(NaturalNews) Cancer strikes every other man and every third woman in the United States, and roughly 50 percent survive it. The cure, we are told by the mainstream media and doctors, is under way, but prevention is already nearly 100 percent proofed.
I am looking for GFL pictures or videos for making music video. I need pictures with angels, positive alien races or spaceships (something that can wake up people, heal our hearts, give hope and spread love and light...) Something like that.
But I ca
Read more…If astral plane is infact a reality, then let one of you, an expert in astral projection, teach me to do so when I suceed in doing so, then he/she contact me via astral plane, I will give you a long pin number in astral realm such as 1955001113547778
Read more…http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/horus.htm
A combined god of Horus and Ra, he was the god of the sun and took it on its daily path across the sky. He is represented as a falcon or a falcon-headed man wearing the solar disk and the double crown. So
Read more…OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE RESPONSE TO PETITION TO
FORMALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL PRESENCE
ENGAGING THE HUMAN RACE
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet
As Geoffrey West s
Countless humans really think their knowledge and experiences are super special and quite unique, pretty distinquished from all others. Alas, this shows any absence of real insight, knowledge and humility.
In fact, it has always been literature descri
Read more…Hi all,
I've been pondering over the alien topic for a little while now, something I never seriously considered before, so, this is a first for me. Somehow I feel that the idea of aliens existing and visiting us is actually real. So, for those of you
Read more…4 26 2012 ~ We are watching with joy from here in the spiritual realms as the divine energies surrounding you all start to really take effect, so much so that even in your mainstream news media some “good news” is being reported, albeit with a certai
Read more…http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/135079/Steven_Spielberg__Boston_Marathon_Bombing_AWARD/
Ok ok... They had me fooled for a minute there...
Message from Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Hello Son,
Often people ask why is nothing happening?
There are no barriers to your learning and awakening; in every field of learn
April 24, 2013
Blossom: Good morning to you. Quite a few people write in asking me if I can ask you about how to connect up with you, their guides and angels. I know we have addressed this before and we know the best thing to do is meditate. Yet I won
Read more…I think I read somewhere that this is the story behind Close Encounters of The Third kind.
Read More; http://crimsondreams.net/
This is the original posting by 'Anonymous', the key information provider on this site. Also included are three responses an
Read more…In this particular thread, MY God is a being whose abilities are only limited by MY own imagination. So if you come and say I am God, I will only exermine if your abilities can only be limited by my imagination. If so, you win!:)Of course you can be
Read more…AC like talking of aliens from galaxies but the question of how they come all the way up to here is largely taken for granted. You might say GFL is an advanced technology but why don't the beleivers in these things ever do even a slight speculation o
Read more…I love it so much, I do everything I can to preserve it here on earth.Sincerely,Tiamacious
Read more…Salutation to the Dawn
Look to this day!
For it is life, the very life of life,
In its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence
The bliss of growth
The glory of action
The splendor of beauty.
For yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow
4 24 2013 ~The purpose of an illusion is to capture your full attention in order to distract you so that you do not see something the illusionist wants to keep hidden, unseen, and unrecognized by you. And you are the illusionist! You wanted God to
4 24 2013 ~ Humanity’s awakening from the illusion into Reality is a done deal — it always has been, ever since the moment of creation. Reality is where you reside permanently, and you are presently returning home there, from a seemingly long and ar
CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…