CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
I infuse my every decision and action,
with the intention of Greater Love.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF INTENTIONALLY PURE OF LIGHT
the "thanks mom, your the best" pic link
http://lesbianbabymaker.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/hipster-baby-or-baby-hippo-
Read more…Upping the ante....
Read more…
5 26 2013 ~ In the spiritual realms we are very well aware of the strain that waiting for awakening to occur is placing on you, the Light-bearers and wayshowers. Many of you are perceiving the state of the world as steadily deteriorating as bad news
5 26 2013 ~ Humanity’s journey towards awakening is almost complete! Because so many of you are intending to engage with the divine field of Love enveloping you – and it is your intentions that make it happen – its influence has now intensified to s
..is like the father you always wished you had.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF GODS INFINITE LOVING LIGHT
god the father pic link
http://www.inheaven.name/jesus-wallpaper/images/foto18.html
a walk with god pic link
http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com/2012/
Read more…I´ve got a question for you.
There are thousands of good men and women worldwide working in hospitals, going to deadbeds, called to accidents and houses to those who are about to die.
Those must be of course cabal driven subjects, blinded by duality sh
Read more…Hi!
I wonder how the loving being known as Krishna did in order to succeed so impressingly in ascending to a position/status that high?
His story and history looks highly fascinating and inspiring to me, since he represents like no other (super-)god lo
Read more…I love life and just want to thank again all beings and groups who have helped me!
Thank you dear Alaje!
Thank you dear members of the Galactic Federation Of Light.
Thank you dear AshtarCommandCrew!
Thank you dear Spirits!
Thank you dear Russians!
Thank yo
Read more…Hello! As usual I ponder many things and often end up in a bump where I would like an explanation :).
My wonderings touch the nature of our etheric/astral body or whatever it is called. Firstly, how long do you have a body up in dimensions before it g
Read more…Co Creation
is the art of following
Love
Flavoured
Bread
Crumbs
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BREAD CRUMBS OF LIGHT
the "the don't make pots of gold like they used to" pic link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201637/Definitely-pot-gold-A-giraffe-end-rai
Read more…It's not everyday that you realize you've been making art.
I've just had that day.
So I've made a page of it.
https://www.facebook.com/WeAreDivineSovereignBeingsOfLight
I thank you all at Ashtar Command for helping me discover the best in me.
Read more…
It is unfortunate.
Or otherwise.
That the vertical climb of the ascension process
asks us for compromises of relationship and circumstance.
This is the price of an uncompromising self.
`WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN UNCOMPROMISING BEINGS OF LIGHT
the 'we did it
Read more…2 24 2013 ~ & some more multidimensional food for thought Ashtar Massive...
The One Law is that there is no static point for humanity. The One Law is Perpetual Change. Behind this change is the Cosmic Order on a vast scale. Earth repres
There is the truth.
And every being in the Universe has their own, unique, version of truth.
When you unite all those versions of truth.
You have the Truth.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
God is love as per Ghandi pic
Read more…-Psionics is the study and practice of the mind to make paranormal phenomenon. Abilities like telepathy, telekinesis, and other workings of the outside world through the psyche.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psionics)
Everyone is naturally a psionic, b
Read more…I Surrender
I Surrender
I Surrender
I surrender
I Surrender
I Surrender
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS AND WE SURRENDER TO THE LIGHT
surrender to God pic link
http://thenewagefoundation.org/profiles/blogs/surrender-your-life-to-god-and-then-let-him-do-his-
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…