Replies

  • Wooooooo Hoooooooo I am so excited!! Bring it on!!

  • logo_96.jpg

    Namaste

    Peace

    KH

    ...nice.

  • This reply was deleted.
    • I was just making a joke, calling these gorgeous bedrooms "dream suites" (where one goes to dream, or a dream bedroom). I try to joke a lot on this website, and unfortunately it gets interpreted the wrong way.

    • hey hun,

      The old days had their issues.

      But the love flowed freely too.

      Heady days indeed

      transcendence.jpg

  • I guess when a photographer with a camera from Walmart takes a blurry, possibly photo shopped pic, and puts it on the blessed Faketube…. it’s a UFO? Why only one picture? It’s really sketchy and a bit odd, that only one person photographed it.

    It’s doubtful that it stayed in the exact same spot for long. As the sky is vast, and without another point-of-reference to compare it to, it would seem like it wasn’t moving for a short time.

    Obviously, it wasn't hovering for hours, because lets be serious… surely there would be several videos of it, not just a single photo from one angle, somebody would have had the intelligence to do it, after all….supposedly there was several witness to this???

    Looks like either a parachute, photo’d from directly underneath or a hot-air balloon with the sun glare on its left side. The small black dot in the middle is some type of weather monitor, a person, or the basket.

    Perhaps though, it does bear more of a striking resemblance to a parachute than a balloon.....

    8114796672?profile=original

    Now change perspective and imagine looking up, directly underneath this image and they are almost identical. The Shute will seem larger the closer it is too your line of vision.

    8114796872?profile=original

  • I like this room Feather,

    what do you think?

    depositphotos_4585023-Romantic-couple-in-a-hotel-room.jpg

    • Maybe it's not that you're transparent, but that I'm psychic..... OHHHHHHHH.... haha, just kidding. It's only funny cuz of that psychic thread/article/post of mine.

    • Blah. Idk why I'm catering.

      Realistically, it'll look like this:

      Bamboo-Retreat-bedroom.jpg

       

      But if you're gonna visit each other in your heads... check these out since you like to be so public about your escapades :P

      costa_rica_vacation_rental_guest_house_bedroom_1.jpg

       

      Bedroom-Villa-Balcony-Shangri-La-Villingili-Resort-Spa-In-Maldives-800x450.jpg

      URID1838406-Bedroom%201%20and%20Balcony.jpg

       

      URID277074-Bedroom%20and%20Balcony.jpg

       

      open-balcony-beach-house.jpg

       

      sorry... you guys started it. And you're welcome for adding inspiration to your explorative imagination. I'm done and I leave you both to your convo that should be kept privately.

      • I am getting tired from just looking at these "dream suites."

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
7 minutes ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                          CHAPTER VII:                                                                          MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Andro-Paramahansa Yogananda -👍"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Power of Sound Harmonics Over Matter
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
19 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/26/2026 by EraOfLight — 3 Comments ↓ I am Ashanti. I am Sassani.“You are awaiting contact with enthusiasm. You may experience some fear as well, and some may be experiencing unrealistic expectations. You see, some people think that…
yesterday
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 10
Comments: 0