CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
Robert Bingham says he can call UFO's to show in the sky day or night.
Follow Link; http://crimsondreams.net/
Read more…Master Meditation of Christ Selves as One: Now Through June 4th: Sananda and Ashtar
Meditations in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and English! Join us: janisel(at)sanandaseagles.com Be a member of our Ashtar's Trinity -- Project Eagle Triad -
You are in the thoughts and hearts of all of us here at Ashtar Command Crew.
God Speed Your Healing.
Love. Light. Power
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN HEALERS
To all who may view this.
If but for a moment.
Please share your Love with our Brother in Lig
Read more…Darkness is the enemy.
Love is the weapon of choice.
The Light of Truth is our shield.
Compassionate action is our strategy,
Unity seals our victory.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN WARRIORS OF LIGHT
wielding the light pic link
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/ale
Read more…For decades now the US Navy have been conducting experimental exercises s with sonar . First , article was back in 1967 concerning beached whales near San Francisco . The article did mention that a Naval Exercise was indeed in progress when the beach
Read more…I came to a massive realisation last night about the world and how it works.
We all know that the world around us is a projection of who we are on the inside I think most of us can safely say. But we all have shadows to tame, some religions can call t
Read more…There is evidence that cannabis is not native to the earth. It is the only plant in existence that displays its gender physically. You also have the fact that cannabis just appears out of nowhere in the fossil record and history about 12000 years ago
Read more…
Quote from: http://esophoria.org/the-truth-about-21st-december-2012/
“The war aspect of the Goddess has already begun to weave its way within the sinews of the fake matrix and is helping the avatars and Masters to disassemble it from the consciousness
Think with your heart,
Feel with your mind.
....Imagine something other than a thought.
Now.
Focus on IT
Till you no longer can.
Now.
Imagine IT chasing your focus.....
.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT
even the best keys need a keyhole pic
Read more…The first and most profound of don Miguel’s Four Agreements is Be Impeccable with Your Word. While this seems fairly straightforward it takes on many subtle and profound aspects as you begin to practice. Very simply to be impeccable with your Word is
Read more… If I AM not at my best
I cannot give of my best.
When everything is perfect in my world,
I AM empowered to change an imperfect world.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN EMPOWERED BEINGS OF LIGHT
as without, so within pic link
I have noticed.. There is usually the common term used "beyond anything on earth" when people talk about certain experiences they have had.. Or speaking dimensionally.. But today I have realized that mother earth is beyond her own existence too!! Gai
Read more…Compassionate Service to Self
is the greatest
Service to Others
that we can perform.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS IN SERVICE TO THE LIGHT
pic link
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/bathing-parrot/
home page
Read more…
I definitely recommend this video!! Please watch it and be inspired.
Anyone who is confused about God should watch this. I think this is very easy to forget but is so crucial to enlightenment. We need to embrace both sides of ourselves and both goo
Read more…I remember our first Beatles record during Christmas of 1964. It was the LP "Something New," and I remembered me and my sisters playing it on a children's monotone phonograph, bad needle and everything. Almost 50 years later, I get to see McCartney l
Read more…What a piece of poetry, Milton´s Paradise Lost!
What a piece of language skills!
The final part is full of affection, hope and love.
Adam and Eve are about to leave paradise, and these are the words Milton found...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tltyFjc
Read more…Another one from the incredible Arvo Pärth.
I had once posted his Stabat Mater.
Tabula Rasa (blank slate) is an expression for new beginnings.
Just tabula rasa, nothing else.
No cleaning up, no writing letters, no excuses, no fixing things, no regrets -
Read more…
This is an amazing video from Philippa Hanna. She is up and coming and was in Haiti when the Earthquake happened. This is a song for the people of Haiti and will have you in tears. If you ever feel down about the state of the world and all the bad
Read more…Dear Friends,
Since I learned that Russia is currently probably the country doing the most against the ILLuminatîx global cabal network, I decided to fully support them where possible for me.
Therefore I wan't to recommend you a great TV-Show called...
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…