September_11_Photo_Montage.jpg

Dear seekers of truth,

As I did with the Rendlesham forest UFO incident, so I will do again, with the bizarre mysteries surrounding the infamous 911 event, of 2001.....I shall offer some objective evidence, based on independent eye witness testimonies, to prove that things were not what they seemed to be...

But this discussion will not cover the wider conspiracy of the WTC demolitions and those of nearby buildings, that was engineered by P2OG, but rather focus specifically on the Pentagon attack, of that same day.....

Again, the secret government black-ops team, P2OG, designed that notorious event and produced several decoys to throw people off the scent, including a false flight path and tactically downed light poles, to make it look as if the plane had passed a government defined, official route...However, this dark subterfuge has now been exposed and if you take the time to watch the embedded video, you will usefully learn that a jetliner never actually struck the Pentagon, as the US government claimed at the time and still claims to this day...

In actuality a great decoy was created by US intel, and presented to make it look as if the Pentagon had been hit by American Airlines, flight 77, when the detonation was caused by another unreported device...

I don't need to explain here, what the real cause was, nor what happened to the real flight 77, but I will demolish the US government official story, with the use of eye witness testimonies, of people present at the scene...

I will also reveal one of the low level conspirators for your consideration....watch the video carefully...It is long and involved, but well worth your time...

If anyone does wish to know what really happened to AA flight 77 and also what explosive device struck the Pentagon, I will explain this in the discussion itself...But here, simply seek to present the provable facts, that the US government lied about the events of 911....

Of course, most of us on this website already know (and rightfully so,) that 911 was an inside job, but to have any doubts quashed by objective proof is always useful...and furnishes each of us with suitable material backing, when we are called upon to reveal the truth of 911 to anyone who is unsure, or emotionally inclined to back the official line....You can refer any who doubt that 911 was an inside job, to this very forum, if you wish to...and the useful, but lengthy video, which I'll embed here for your perusal and deep contemplation...

Blessed be, dear ones.....and remember; "MAGNA EST VERITAS ET PRAEVELABIT.....!!!

Your friend at the end....

Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (Eastern England Sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• in fact the truth about this event was revealed to the public very first day, no plane parts in front of pentagon, no plane left overs from falling plane in the middle of the field and mostly zombyfied americans didnt understand that burning roof in a steel and concrete highrise does not and never will collapse the building. All that infor was presented to us on the tube in very first hrs of this drama.

• Yes indeed Mr.Ed, it was a small cruise missile that actually struck the pentagon...and travelled at very low elevation, hugging the terrain so as to be unoticed.....

• This reply was deleted.
    • Well it has been revealed to the public, but only on the alternative media to mainstream.....The mainstream is still controlled and only following regime change and the trial of the Illuminoids and their minions, will this be covered fully for public consideration....

Each person's reaction is their own responsibility....It is not the Light's intention to invoke angry responses in people, to this news, but simply to place the untarnished truth for growth and expanded awareness...We should be students of the dark and completely understand their methods, before we expand our lighted services....The GREAT TRIAL OF THE ILLUMINOIDS will help all to deeply understand the limited consciousness condition and how to overcome it.....With this wisdom, we shall possess the means to give further aid to cosmos, during the forthcoming Solaris..

• I was hoping to see photos of those cars parked near the twin towers in which the metal on the cars were reportedly melting and pooling on the ground, but the plastic and rubber car parts were unaffected and intact (DUE TO THE PROPERTIES OF THE CHEMICAL THERMITE THAT WAS PLACED ON THE STEEL SUPPORTS TO MELT THE STEEL AND CAUSE THE BUILDINGS TO COLLAPSE. ANYTHING MADE OF METAL THAT GOT DUSTED WITH THE STUFF WOULD START TO MELT). Also, the trees next to the cars were unaffected, with the leaves and branches intact (AND THERE WAS MOLTEN METAL SURROUNDING THE CARS, UNDER THE TREES!!)

• That would be for a seperate forum...this is specifically concerning the Pentagon attack...

• No surprise .. there are probably many more inside jobs that most believe were real
    • Hello my friend...it's good to see you here...welcome... :-)

And I do agree, that there are many inside jobs waiting to be revealed......All will be revealed when the time demands it and people are ready to accept truth....Of course, on ACC we are ready, but the wider world still needs time to assimilate these facts...we will spoonfeed them snippets, for now... ;-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
13 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
13 hours ago
More…