FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
Channeled by Goldenlight, April 11, 2013
http://santafegalacticcenter.com
Goldenlight: A very rudimentary sketch of the vision I was sent today about the Galactic Command Center in Santa Fe. I tried to illustrate this a lit
Read more…Note from Wes: There are things added to this, what would otherwise be a needed and helpful bill for those who may really need
Dr. Long Xinming (4M),- The German government has been storing about half of its gold supply with the US FED, apparently in the NYC FED vaults. Germany decided to bring home all its gold, but the FED has said that isn’t possible to do, and it would n
Read more…Pictures by photographer Franco Banfi of his scuba diving colleague in White Sea on Russia's north-west coastThey dived 32ft in -2C and witnessed amazing colours created from humus - a component in soil's organic matterHuge boulder-like blocks of ice
Read more…Here are some nice videos on Crop Circles@http://beforeitsnews.com/watercooler-topics/2013/04/crop-circles-caught-on-camera-being-made-2432432.html
Read more…Dr. Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven
"As a neurosurgeon, I did not believe in the phenomenon of near-death experiences. I grew up in a scientific world, the son of a neurosurgeon. I followed my father’s path and became an academic neurosurgeon, teach
"Who Is Tuella?"A volunteer on Earth assignment.Tuella is a Higher Dimensional Being who walked into the body of a woman by the name of Thelma Terrell.Under hypnosis Tuella explains her name change:"I am called Tuella because that is my name and has
Read more…I've been in somewhat of an internal debate of late, as I suspect many light workers may have as well. Knowing our mission of service, do we need to be more assertive in creating the needed changes in our society? Or should we focus more on healing o
Read more…
There are questions about what is going on in your atmosphere around this and it is part of this issue because most of the aerial sprayings are those for the specific purpose of reflecting light from Earth to reduce global warming.
This is a benefit
Read more…Read more…
ANOTHER EXPLOSION, THIS TIME IN TEXAS!

Dozens of people were injured and numerous buildings were damaged in a large explosion at a fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas, according to local authorities and media reports.
About 60 people were being treated a
Read more…Generally most are Money Grabbers.Living in London since last century I find customer serviced in stores has detoriated to a low level.Most of the Staff are money grabbers, rude and unfriendly.Most lack basic common sense ... take for example cafes..
Read more…
Blossom: Good morning! Well I have certainly found my mind to be in some miserable places lately … yet today FEELS so much better , so I thought it best to pop in for a chat whilst the going's good. Someone asked if we would have integration with you
The Galactic FederationThe Galactic Federation, also called Galactic Federation of Light, the Confederation (of Planets) or the Galactic Federation of Worlds, is a cooperation of space traveling civilizations in our Milky Way Galaxy. The Federation c
Read more…
by Zen Gardner
Once we understand that everything is an illusion we’re home free. Knowing we’re eternal consciousness having this in-body experience is the greatest gift anyone can possibly wake up to.
It’s wonderful, it’s free and it’s forever…and it’
Read more…I have heard people talk of sending love. How might love propergate in space? I have formed a theory. Actually, it is same for all EM (EMotion) waves the EM spectrum spans from those too terible feelings to experince that I term them as INFRAFEER, th
Read more…"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!" ~Eckhart Tolle
Each of us is unique, beautiful and necessary for the unfolding of the galictic upgrade plan. Each bring our own special energy signa
Read more…
4 21 2013 ~ The Oneness that is God has all of creation enfolded within It; It is the infinite field of divine Love where all Wisdom, all Knowledge, all Consciousness has its eternal existence. It is a state of utter joy, peace, and contentment, whe
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…