FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
Manifesting The Perfect Life.
Yes, You! Manifesting The Perfect Life Now.
Follow the instructions in this POST.
There will be an Audio Frequency Transmission to go with this and I will be Teaching more in Depth about this in My Teaching Series.
A

[From DJsadhu:]
The Milky Way
- The Milky Way itself travels through space at appr. 600 km/s
- The image used for texturing the Milky Way is NOT a picture of the Milky Way. There are no pictures of the outside of the Milky Way.
- There could either be
Recently I have been feeling really detached from the place I am living in. The first two years here I enjoyed it quite a bit, but in the last few months especially I have been slowly drifting away. I have been feeling very detached from nature espec
Read more…Subscriptions could cost £1.28 ($1.99 a month) per channelBetween 25 and 50 channels are expected to be made subscription-only when the service launchesYou may soon have to pay to watch videos on YouTube.The video site, owned by Google, is set to lau
Read more…Hi folks, was laying in bed today and a moment of simple clarity was being played in my mind, almost as if someone or something was sharing this simple way to explain to people about how our current financial system works and what can replace it, to
Read more…You may have noticed the number 108 a few times, maybe you have heard about repeating Sun Salutations 108 times or about prayer beads that consist of 108 beads. You may have wondered what the significance of 108 was. 108 can be found in mathematics,
Read more…The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. What we have learned from them about energy propulsion can bring us to a new era, but those in power have supp
Read more…Angels and Cupcakes Posted on May 5, 2013 by bella7xoxo
Read more…
Blossom: Hello again ‘up there’! I know you are aware of the amazing Galactic Channellings translator team. Many say they feel you are with them as they translate. They have asked if they may ask you a few questions and it would be my pleasure to be
Whenever I see a post about a battle going on with et's here or there I'm wary that it's another diversion to mask what's really going on but last summer I was biking in a park at night and saw a red beam coming from about 100 feet up and pointing do
Read more…The Most important Relationship you will Ever Have!!!
Oh my the Mind is cunning….This Post is in response to several Questions I have just received.
Watch out for the subtle “I should really do this”
“it must include that”…..
Watch closely the mind
Remaining Anchored In Your
Core
By Monjoronson
May 4, 2013 - 7:44:14 AM
Through Shellee-Kim3 May 2013
I AM Monjoronson
Come to you this evening through this one who receives me most graciously. It is time now, my friends and dearly beloved ones. You are
Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
GaiaPortal by EirePort: Transformational Tubes of LightMay 2, 2013 – http://wp.me/p2sFUY-lj
Transformational Tubes of Light connect doorways, portals, gateways, along and wcithin continents of surface Gaia, as well as thro
Read more…Cosmic Consciousness is an ultra high state of illumination in the human Mind that is beyond that of "self-awareness," and "ego-awareness." In the attainment of Cosmic Consciousness, the human Mind has entered a state of Knowledge instead of mere be
Read more…Posted by Stephen Cook @ http://goldenageofgaia.com/
In this video from the recent Citizens’ Hearing on Disclosure, Paul Hellyer, the former Minister of National Defense of Canada reveals that extra-terrestrials are working within the US government.
H
Read more…Teachings of Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
sumitted by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
I appear on the bank of a river flowing with light. This is a special place known as the Nehre-e-
Archon Influence & Taking Back Our Power!Matrix Shattered!
|
this is some great intel I found on a site I mistakeably found (or not!) and I would like to remark that I had the same feeling for some years, particularily after reading Margaret Mitchel's book on Cleopatra, that something is really strange about t
Read more…The blockbuster pill profit party is over for Big Pharma. Bestselling pills like Lipitor, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Singular and Concerta have gone off patent with nothing new in the product pipeline. But Pharma isn’t going to deliver disappointing earnings
Read more…Something I have noticed for a while now is that I can not wear rubber soled shoes for long periods of time, as the energy build up makes my feet pulse and tingle loads. It's like because of the rubber the energy can not ground properly and with the
Read more…
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…