All Discussions (34848)
Archangel Metatron – The Future of Humanity – FULL DISCLOSURE PART 2
Hello dear brothers and sisters of the light, I am Archangel Metatron. I would like to talk about the Future of Humanity and the Divine Plan for ALL the Cosmos as through the active guidance of the many Ground Crew here reflecting these TRUTHS of BEI
Read more…Students Taught Terrorists Suffer From Low Self-Esteem
High school lesson connects Christianity to Islamic jihad.
International terrorists are motivated to acts of unspeakable violence because they suffer from low self esteem, students at an internet-based public high school are being taught.
Violent influ
Read more…‘This consciousness is like a fluid it flows into a vessel’
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Consciousness
‘This consciousness is like a fluid it flows into a vessel’
I see a path and Jesus calls me over a pool of water, I look down but walk across hesitantly, he says
Me
Hi my same is Sandi and I am light worker looking for some like minded people to talk and communicate with. I'm glad to have found this place looking forward to hearing what other light workers are doing with there time here on earth.Love and lightSa
Read more…Big Brother bama and henchman-bama's at the helm of extreme gov. privacy invasion
No matter what you say bama is in charge of a an attempt of a quiet coup d'etat of the US.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/06/07/america_in_the_midst_of_a_coup_d_etat
Limbaugh: 'We are in the midst of a coup'...
NSA, FBI secretly mining data f
Funny as heck! Check out "Bullworth's" solution to racism at 2:10 in this video (NOT FOR THE MEEK)
This is a white guy trying to pretend he's black. I laughed really hard. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCely_XDSDw&feature=player_detailpage
Read more…Ashtar Global TV Network Live Wednesday 5/29/2013 10 PM EDT A Worldwide TV Broadcast
Ashtar Global TV Network will have a live broadcast Wednesday Night May 29th,2013 at 10:00 PM EDT.
Will share a brief message and invite questions from viewers in our chat room at Ashtar Galactic Command and on the chat in the Ashtar Global TV Networ
Read more…Check Out These Spectacular Stargazer Photos
This is a variety of photos. ENJOY!
Venus, Moon, and birds
Nebulas in Sagitarrius
Medusa Nebula
M33 Pinwheel galaxy
The Five Moons Of Pluto
Star of Rigel (in Gemini)
Eagle Nebula
Solar flares (with filters)
Moon and Mer
Read more…The sphinx speaks oneness has never left and will never leave, Channeler: Petra Margolis
The sphinx speaks oneness has never left and will never leave
This is something you recognize yet not always feel as the human body and mind are in a way still separated from any real experience within the spiritual reality through the human reality.
W
Read more…Few more videos on mermaids
I don't know if these are real or fake, you be the judge.
and full episode:
Read more…bama, hillaries Egypt; Lawlessness, Blackouts Roil Egypt As U.S. Warns Against Pyramids Tourism
The Muslim Bros have an office in the white house; ultra right wing islam in bed with international socialists -upside down and backwards.
http://www.thetower.org/lawlessness-blackouts-roil-egypt-as-u-s-warns-against-pyramids-tourism/
Lawlessness has b
Read more…Kryon - The Summary, Parts 1 and 2
Kryon gives a summary of the History Earth.
The continuing Recalibration of Light and Dark.
And humanities changing relationship with God and Gaia.
http://audio.kryon.com/en/Khabarovk%201.mp3
http://audio.kryon.com/en/Khabarovk%202.mp3
WE ARE DIVINE SOVER
Read more…How does it feel.?
A question has been asked of me on another discussion,
"I know that you will help me with this question.
How does it feel to suffer and CRY in SILENCE?
Love and Light."
I bring this question here because I felt the argument that precipitated the qu
Read more…My Vision- The Diamond Meditation Path and Dragons
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
The Diamond Meditation Path and Dragons
I see a path and Jesus walks over and smiles, we embrace and whispers, you are doing well
I see him sit down and say, it is time you sp
Black Hole Cores May Not Be Infinitely Dense
(ISNS) -- The cores of black holes may not hold points of infinite density as currently thought, but portals to elsewhere in the universe, theoretical physicists say.
A black hole possesses a gravitational field so powerful that not even light can esc
Read more…Heart Communication: When Love Speaks by Lord Marduk - Helen Demetriou - Esophoria Mystery School.
Nanaea, my love, how deep is the depth of the human heart? How much can a human being feel for him or herself or for others? I can feel inside your heart and I know you can feel inside of mine. But what I will teach you today, my eager student, how t
Read more…“Virtually Everything You Have Been Told Is Wrong”
by Karl Denninger“Really, I mean it. We can have a debate over whether the wrong is due to stupidity or intentional misconduct, but it doesn't matter if you're on the receiving end of the advice and follow it. The outcome remains the same whether you
Read more…Latest Activity
If a 3rd density type, there are technologies that might allow longer lives and the firmament layers allow this…"


