All Discussions (34848)
why everybody accept the wrong colors of your basic chakras?
Longtime I found it already strange in my daily meditations that my basic or first chakra was red coloured. This is your grounding chakra, so, it must be green and not red. Why is your heart chakra green coloured? Isn't your heart not connected w
Read more…Arab Sprung-Bimbama, Hitleries Muslim Bro Hood Overthrown! Egyptian Muslims Say No to Sharia Law
Big blow to the brohood. They are snaking around all the middle eastern countries trying to get the organs of government-gottcha!
Don't forget that the brohood has an office in the white house.
What does that tell you? Tells me so-comm wannabe dictato
Read more…Supreme Court Bolsters Same Sex Marriage
"WASHINGTON — In a pair of major victories for the gay rights movement, the Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that married same-sex couples were entitled to federal benefits and, by declining to decide a case from California, effectively allowed same-
Read more…What's going on?? Why do I always worry??
Every second I feel I am a banana peel slip away from hell lately in my psyche!! What is going on?? I know we create our own personal realities in our minds, but how can I shift into the thinking pattern where all is well??? I want so badly to be a p
Read more…El Morya ~ The Ascension process of the Descending of the Masters in you all ~ as channeled by Méline Lafont
Master El Morya
Greetings everyone. My most respectful salutations from the highest frequency of my being, I Am Master El Morya.
The collective of the Ascended Masters, all of them, descended into a frequency making it possible for you to meet us i
Reincarnation: Past Life Evidence
If you have ever felt skeptical about the existence of a soul within any living body type that uses the body as a suit or costume to continuously interact within this reality for as many times necessary until the soul reaches the stage of spiritual e
Read more…The Secret Science of Spiritual Healing...Recommend
Qigong, or chi gung (literally "Life Energy Cultivation") is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. With roots in Chinese medicine, martial arts, and philosophy, Qigong is traditionally viewed as
Read more…Accelerate Your Expansion of Consciousness
Accelerate Your Expansion of Consciousness
Integral Evolutionary Practice
Reflections.
Look away from the mirrors that tell you lies.
To see the purity of spirit reflect back at you.
And recognize Truth.
You are a Piece of God.
You are love.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN SPIRITUAL BEINGS OF LIGHT
reflections 1 pic
http://c.fellt.com/oraclefox/files
Read more…Simple Living High Thinking: Little boxes on the hillside... home to 40,000 Buddhist monks: The stunning makeshift town that has sprung up around a Tibetan monastery
Nestled amid the rolling mountains, deep within the Larung Gar Valley, thousands of tiny wooden homes form one of the world's largest Buddhist institutes.The remote but sprawling settlement is found at elevations of 12,500ft and is home to over 40,00
Read more…The 4th of July: The Celebration of Freedom & Independence we never had
I've made an article today on my website exposing the lies that we were taught about the Founding Fathers, the American Revolution, and the reality of our so-called "independence" itself. Everything you have been taught about this beastly country is
Read more…Egypt crisis: Interim president to be sworn in after Morsi ousted
Did someone say consciousness shift?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23176401
Read more…Have you discovered yourself?
Hello gentle people,
You know I am not the type to come up with actual info through these discussions, but I prefer active debate on here, in a good sense. I like to hear opinions and people's stories.
So, as I'm a complete enigma to myself, I won't ev
Read more…Revealed: The top 101 suites in the world...See Amazing Photos and Video
A private DJ booth, a fibre-optic lit swimming pool and popstar Shakira's nightgown pinned on the wall are just a few luxury extras which have propelled hotels into a list of the top 101 Suites in the World.The ratings have been revealed today by US-
Read more…Chakras and how it works
Chakras, Part 2
Posted by Andrew Eardley on July 3, 2013 / Comments Off
Category: Ascension Tags: Suzanne Lie, The Arcturians
Recalibrating the Chakras, Shifts in Consciousness, Perceptions, Actions
and Manifestation. Through Suzanne Lie, July 1
A 12 Minute Explanation On How The F.B.I. Can Murder Anyone At Anytime And Get Away With It Everytime (AND THE F.B.I. STILL WHINES ABOUT WHAT MOSSAD CAN GET AWAY WITH!)
Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=URl4lUocivM and witness a very rare occassion: the mainstream media getting it right.
Read more…Prepare For A GOOD LAUGH: "Did You Hear The One About The Obama Administration?" "NO...WHICH ONE???"
Humpday Humor: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Date: Wednesday, 26-Jun-2013
|
British Policeman Investigates the Rendlesham UFO Case and Concludes That It's A Genuine ET Incident

Dear Seekers of Truth,
I can provide esoteric and exoteric answers anent the Rendlesham forest "UFO" incident, from a Galactic Federation perspective, in so far as it was an emergency GFL operation...albeit, in a pre-First Contact phase...
However,
Read more…Sri Lankan man claims to have lived without eating food for FIVE YEARS...See Photos plus Video
Kirby de Lanerolle insists he only needs light and the 'vibrations of God'Claims breatharian lifestyle can reverse ageing and make him immortalSays it turned him from drug addict to gold medallist and entrepreneur'Only person to finish marathon after
Read more…Latest Activity
Question; did the weight of ice age glaciers effect earth quakes, as they melted and…"
Question; did the weight of ice age glaciers effect earth quakes, as they melted and…"
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored…"
However, the land topography was very different during and before Younger…"



