It has been a while since I published a long article, and I have been working for ma
Are the powers that "were" Blocking the Sun's Energy and Earth's Frequency that change our DNA?
Interesting story summery starts at 1:55 minutes
Read more…
Interesting story summery starts at 1:55 minutes
Read more…
the average life span for a man in Russia is 64 and a woman 74-US is 73 for men, women 79, for now. Because of bamacare we may be going in reverse-US in 1942 64 men, women 67.
http://news.yahoo.com/unitedhealth-drops-thousands-doctors-insurance-plans
Read more…And all these years I thought we were working on integration, equality, diversity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maulana_Karenga
Ronald McKinley Everett-Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966[10] to be the first pan-African holiday. He said his goal was to "giv
Read more…11 23 2013 ~Your awakening is divinely assured and therefore inevitable. Many of you believe that the planned date for this momentous event has slipped, and slipped, and slipped! I have to remind you that time is part of the illusion, and that noth
Read more…Christ level of consciousness is within you.
You do understand that Jesus was mocked and scolded by his bones and ribs were scolded out by scolds.
I Felt scolds in my bones and ribs.
I felt myself getting lifted by a ringing tone. This ringing tone s
Read more…COMET ISON - NOW VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE
From http://spaceweather.com/
Reports of naked-eye sightings of Comet ISON are coming in from around the world. Experienced observers put the comet’s magntitude at +5.5 on Nov. 16th.
This means it is now fully
Read more…Read More and Watch The Videos @http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/11/6-us-presidents-and-their-ufo-sightings-2444348.htmlDear Readers tell us your views
Read more…Are you ready to be immersed into deeper feeling of Love that will immediately surround your being when you step into your higher reality.
This Love energy is changing you now, and the more you let it in the more you will be attracted to your new expe
Read more…The source of this story is Israel News. There is no notice of copyright or copyright privileges found within the article whatsoever.
BBC report suggests Saudi Arabia invested large sums in Pakis
Read more…Dear friends, what is your feeling about this?
It has been a while since I published a long article, and I have been working for ma
www.AkashaHealingStudio.com Paul Marwood
Channeler:
Holly Hawkins Marwood
Channeled Ascension Message from
the High Council of Orion
November 11th 2013.
Audio file is available at http://www.akashahealingstudio.com/high-council-of-orion-channeled-mes
Read more…The following was written for The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter. The recommended audio version can be found here.
This week, I’ll discuss the dair
Read more…The following was written by Wes Annac for the ongoing “planetary healing” section of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter.
(Continued from last week’s hemp discussion. The audio version of this part 2 can be found here.)
I for one would love to see
A Louisiana sinkhole that has sucked in trees and swamps as it spread to the size of 20 football fields is now at risk of exploding. Residents of Bayou Corne were evacuated a year ago when the sinkhole, which is emitting natural gases, opened up. The
Read more…The islet is 600ft in diameter and appeared off the south coast of TokyoIt is made up of volcanic lava and rocks forced from the ocean bedFootage showed smoke and ash billowing from the islet on WednesdayVolcanologists have warned the islet may be er
Read more…SUPREME BEING IS THE COSMIC OVERSOUL OF THE GRAND UNIVERSE.
P.11 - §1 God the Supreme in Havona is the personal spirit reflection of the triune of Paradise Deity (Universal Father/First Source and Center; Eternal Son/Second Source and Center; Infinite
Read more…http://youtu.be/e99vsYHIbsQ I found some very cool info on time travel and the TRUTH of wormholes where every existent and non existent moment can link to the one vortex of time.
What they are explaining is ...
Black holes can change and slow down
Read more…Must have a talk with you two AAJophiel and Hatonn ! I am calling on you !
Following my very own road through the plains of the desert towards the huge light rising on the horizon above the far-away mountains …. fading in the mist of light ….. ploddin
Read more…Autumn's last hurrah: Glorious scenes captured on camera as winter - and colder weather - looms on the horizonThese gorgeous pictures of tranquil lakes show autumn in its full glory - but scenes like this will soon be a thing of the past as Britain m
Read more…“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…