X-Ray vision

Hi,
Did any of you starseeds experience yourselves having "x-ray vision"? -that is, being able to recall images of the inner organs in the bodies of others without any instruments? This can - if the energies around you are high enough, and you have the ability - happen for instance during sessions where you heal a client?

Anyone have experiences of something such?

And further: How do you see the most significant differences between Starseeds and people of the earth? What abilities besides from many insights, do you find that you yourself, or other Starseeds have, that are particular, and perhaps says something of the evolution of our species?

From a curious one,
eager to share,

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I cannot see exray type images, but I see "hot spots" on people where it seems that there is something wrong internally. I often mention this to my friends when I sense that something is wrong with them healthwise and see what I call a hotspot on their body and they then go to the doctors and find out that I am right. Like for instance I picked up on something that I call a hotspot over a person's lung (to me a hotspot looks like a darkness over an area on a person that I see with my eyes while looking at them, like a faint shadow that is not supposed to be there) and they go to the doctor and find out they have pleurisy (this just happened with my friend), or like I saw a hotspot on my father and told him to call his doctor and he had a huge gallstone forming where I saw the hotspot. He had been experiencing pain there but had not mentioned it to me. Also for two years I kept seeing a hotspot over my liver and went to the doctors and they never mentioned anything to me so I figured everything was ok, but kept seeing the hotspot anyway, which bothered me. When I moved to Florida recently my new doctor sent for my medical records from Maine and saw that I had a bad problem with my liver and the Maine doctors never did the follow up needed to diagnose me, and never told me that all my tests were very very bad. So now two years later it is much much worse. Point being I kept seeing the hot spots. So in short I guess this is kind of what you are talking about, seeing something that some others do not. I do not like this particularly but it has been this way with me for a long time.
    • I experienced in a healing of another person to see right into the brain - and I understood it as a "sign", since I became aware, that I was healing the "third eye", and connecting it to certain brain functions. So I sort of experienced it as a "message" to me, that I should know what I am doing. Around the belly I also saw internal organs - the hole thing made me feel very unconfortable, and only by sharing with some excellent and very high frequent healers in my network did I calm down, because they affirmed that they could also "see" inner organs at certain occations.

Have met another starseed young guy who did healing massage, and who could definitely see into the body - and read the signals of interior organs.

So I was two things to do: either keep being scared, repress, or to try to understand. And as the curious person I am, I am trying to understand, and will develop and use my healing abilities.
    • Sounds like a real gift you have there Marique : )
  • Lucid dreaming is also an interesting subject, because it is my experience that much information can be gathered from such states of consciousness.

Ascension people experience a development that has to do very centrally with getting much more sensible, and opening up towards a register of much more sensuous input, than what has been usual so far (for human beings).

This brings to the fore new abilities, among which more clear information can reach the person for example in lucid dreams, or in x-ray vision, or many other ways of having extended sensation.

I must repeat, it is a shame, that people do not take this forum more seriously, and that they do not enter it with the full, and loving respect, that would be suspected in such a (virtual) space.

Now and in the coming years a lot of people will need to become acquainted with new abilities, and to become whole, centred, and balanced one would have to share experience, give advices to each other etc.
  • wow... like superman? ow, I don't like seeing internal organs as well as peeping at others, no thanks.

born starseeds or not, an ordinary earthling I think can behave and take up a work like starseeds, and be like starseeds at heart. Anyone can be someone if they wish to be.

I believe, It doesn't matter what we are born to be, it is what we currently do that molds us, guess our preferences changes by our experiences.
    • Please keep the tone decent and respectful. There is no reason to condemn - I am asking because I myself and a group of individuals have both experienced this, and are further exploring this ability. It cannot be met in a regular crowd, however, many starseeds or incarnations that are not a usual part of the solar system can experience such abilities - and some become scared and surprised.

This is why I brought the topic up in this forum.

I am surprised, that Ashtarcommandcrew.net have so much negative energy.

It is always the most loving to connect to threads in which one has a constructive contribution, and leave those out that one does not connect to.

Kind regards,
      • (I didn't actually think there was anything indecent or disrespectful about this response, or negative)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
7 hours ago
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
7 hours ago
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
8 hours ago
More…