feel free to say whatever -------------------------------------

Gee - I have been here for a few years now! and I still come here to learn .... Sometime I have no idea why I come here !!

How about YOU ?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I initially came for the drink specials...But, after meeting some of the other characters lounging about...I decided to stay a bit...Whether this community ever takes physical form, is yet to be seen...once we become self aware of our connectedness, and innate 'one-ness'.....the possibilities are endless....and divine.
    • Possibilities certainly are endless :))) I like ur avatar pic  ;))
      • u sweet...your avatar pic? leaves mi speechless...
        • geez .. think I thought I was a sphynx back then when that photo was taken ;)) a liberating trip indeed lol

• sphynx or robin...beauty is beauty...love n wisdom in human form....
  • To meet with our space friends, to get more connected to Ashtar Command, to become a part of the "crew"....

It's an honor to be here and be a part of the crew.

Respect Ben Arion's energy too, he is very legitimate and it's wonderful to see it and be a part of the energy.  

~NAMASTE~ to Ashtar Command :) 

IAMPresence-Smaller.gif
    • Glad u respect Ben ... The hoops he had to go thru to keep this energy rolling were certainly huge tests .. xxx
  • This is what AC is about ... sharing where we r at in our spiritual growth :)) even the debates when ego within  really flys in the battle of the minds is still peeping thru the cracks in our walls we have built around us as humans .. we all have them .. and slowly yet surely they melt away letting in more light which is love .. I sense *understanding* our different selves within is also a part of reaching the flow (which comes in waves and different for each). And when we think we know all sides within (whether we know it or not or even like it for that matter) cycles not so fun, we have to go thru, all counts as counterparts of us as a whole........... thank u for ur spin on life as u see it xx
  • well evrytime i have recoginised it .. I end up wandering off again .. and wakey wakey have another go !! lol :))
    • I    also have a   fun saying for those that feel they haven't found their mission/purpose ... saying they havn't found their purpose means they r looking for their purpose-which means they do have a purpose ... * My purpose is to find my purpose* or Mission as some say  .. It's all about the journey and how we deal with every hiccup that presents itself and a good support group around us to assist when we need it and vice versa xxx and being in the realisation of recognising when one is in the happiness zone .... being excited is not really in a happy zone .. it's a high of pleasures to the senses ..however is a double whammy if one IS in happy zone knowing it and also experiencing pleasures for what they r ... and no harm to others is a daily excersise of the heart and mind .. as we can hurt without any intentions ... how do we stop judgements .. that's a hard one .. letting  go more and more with little steps is good for soul xxx
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
6 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
10 hours ago
11 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0